Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

RENEC To Be Listed On Bitmart - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / RENEC To Be Listed On Bitmart (221 Views)

KELP Will Be Listed On Binance In A Few Days Time / RENEC Miners: Check How To Be Eligible To Mine Transfer RENEC To Mainnet / This Airdrop Has Finally Paid Me it Just Listed On Coinmarketcap ends soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RENEC To Be Listed On Bitmart by ThinkDigitally2: 7:51pm On Apr 30, 2023
Renec to be listed on Bitmart

RENEC Blockchain's native token, RENEC, is set to be listed on Bitmart, one of the top leading cryptocurrency exchange. This announcement is a significant milestone for RENEC Blockchain, as it opens up new opportunities for users to trade RENEC and access the platform's various services.

Bitmart is a leading global cryptocurrency exchange that offers users a secure and reliable platform for buying, selling, and trading a wide range of digital assets. Founded in 2017, Bitmart has quickly established itself as a trusted partner for investors and traders looking to access the cryptocurrency market. The platform is known for its user-friendly interface, robust security features, and extensive range of trading tools and services, making it a popular choice for both novice and experienced traders.

Check out the listing timeline and schedule from below in early May:

https://www.globaltechedu.com/2023/04/renec-to-be-listed-on-bitmart.html

Check it out above

(1) (Reply)

You Can Supply Palm Kernel Shell (esan) To Cement Company As A Good - Business / Tinubu Removes 5% Excise Duty On Telecom Operators Equipment / I Need $4 Paypal Fund Urgent. Am Short Of Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.