Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Infinix Hot 30 Unboxing And Review. Best Smartphone Under 100k - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 30 Unboxing And Review. Best Smartphone Under 100k (1926 Views)

This Is The Best Smartphone Under 100k Nothing Else Comes Close / Umidigi A5 Pro Review Best Smartphone Under $100 / Huawei P30 Pro Won The Best Smartphone 2019 Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot 30 Unboxing And Review. Best Smartphone Under 100k by AkFred(m): 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2023
Re: Infinix Hot 30 Unboxing And Review. Best Smartphone Under 100k by kings59: 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2023
AkFred:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bflDStL43c8

I am getting my own tomorrow

Edited: I have changed my mind. Samsung

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 30 Unboxing And Review. Best Smartphone Under 100k by sunshineV(f): 11:19am On May 01, 2023
kings59:

I am getting my own tomorrow

Edited: I have changed my mind. Samsung
u for no chance your mind

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 30 Unboxing And Review. Best Smartphone Under 100k by kings59: 5:00pm On May 01, 2023
sunshineV:
u for no chance your mind

Banks didn't open today. I can still change my mind. I am just confused.

Which one would you go for it you were in my shoes?
Re: Infinix Hot 30 Unboxing And Review. Best Smartphone Under 100k by tellsblinks(m): 5:18pm On May 01, 2023
kings59:

Redmi
Re: Infinix Hot 30 Unboxing And Review. Best Smartphone Under 100k by kings59: 6:31pm On May 01, 2023
tellsblinks:

Redmi

Why REDMI?
Re: Infinix Hot 30 Unboxing And Review. Best Smartphone Under 100k by sunshineV(f): 6:31pm On May 01, 2023
kings59:

normal people would pick the Samsung over the infinix. are you normal?

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 30 Unboxing And Review. Best Smartphone Under 100k by kings59: 6:36pm On May 01, 2023
sunshineV:

What about Infinix hot 30?

I have been confused since today. Different people convincing me to buy their products

One said Samsung,

Another said Redmi, three hours ago , some said I should go for Tecno Spark 10, another one again said Infinix hot 30

I will just get a paper, write the four products in different piece of papers, put it in a bowl and pick one.

The lucky one is the one I will buy.
Re: Infinix Hot 30 Unboxing And Review. Best Smartphone Under 100k by sunshineV(f): 6:44pm On May 01, 2023
kings59:

I have been confused since today. Different people convincing me to buy their products

One said Samsung,

Another said Redmi, three hours ago , some said I should go for Tecno Spark 10, another one again said Infinix hot 30

I will just get a paper, write the four products in different piece of papers, put it in a bowl and pick one.

okay
Re: Infinix Hot 30 Unboxing And Review. Best Smartphone Under 100k by Queendera(f): 6:49pm On May 01, 2023
kings59:

One said Samsung,

lols.

look for the features you want most.

if you are more interested in camera, then lean more towards the phone with higher megapixels.

if you are a speed person, then look at the ram size and processor. most times, redmi snapdragon processor is usually preferred.

but I think, you won't notice much difference with any of the devices as an average user.

but think about future repair. Samsung screen replacement is quite high. very high. redmi is also high.

infinix and Tecno are average in cost of repairs. I always consider this since I'm a very careless user.

if you are not into heavy gaming, then either the Tecno or infinix will serve you well, just pick the one with higher camera.

if money for repair is not a problem and you want the Best speed and processor,then redmi or Samsung. pick Samsung over redmi

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 30 Unboxing And Review. Best Smartphone Under 100k by kings59: 8:18pm On May 01, 2023
sunshineV:

I just called the guy selling the phone now.

I have gone for Samsung
Re: Infinix Hot 30 Unboxing And Review. Best Smartphone Under 100k by sunshineV(f): 5:36pm On May 02, 2023
kings59:

I just called the guy selling the phone now.

I have gone for Samsung
enjoy
Re: Infinix Hot 30 Unboxing And Review. Best Smartphone Under 100k by sunshineV(f): 5:39pm On May 02, 2023
Queendera:
lols.

look for the features you want most.

if you are more interested in camera, then lean more towards the phone with higher megapixels.

if you are a speed person, then look at the ram size and processor. most times, redmi snapdragon processor is usually preferred.

but I think, you won't notice much difference with any of the devices as an average user.

but think about future repair. Samsung screen replacement is quite high. very high. redmi is also high.

infinix and Tecno are average in cost of repairs. I always consider this since I'm a very careless user.

if you are not into heavy gaming, then either the Tecno or infinix will serve you well, just pick the one with higher camera.

if money for repair is not a problem and you want the Best speed and processor,then redmi or Samsung. pick Samsung over redmi
if person follow this ur advice person go enter water

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 30 Unboxing And Review. Best Smartphone Under 100k by kings59: 7:15pm On May 02, 2023
sunshineV:
enjoy

I changed my mind dine minute and bought Infinix hot 30

Wow.

Very fast and the browser is faster than light
Re: Infinix Hot 30 Unboxing And Review. Best Smartphone Under 100k by Norman4real(m): 7:44pm On May 02, 2023
kings59:

I changed my mind dine minute and bought Infinix hot 30

Wow.

Very fast and the browser is faster than light
bro how many times did you change your mind? grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Flash Ur Java/symbian Phones With Ease.(nokia) / I Regret The Day I Used My Money To Get An Airtel SIM / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.