Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question (59481 Views)

Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally / JUST IN: US Officials’ Have Signalled Atiku To Come For Visa, Says Gbenga Daniel / *BREAKING* : 'US Officials' Have Signalled @atiku To Come For Visa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by JoeEeL(m): 11:32am On May 01, 2023
JDistribute:

It's the truth, we are all from different tribes and states, all brought together by our representatives and the British from our regional governments, to operate this federal system if democracy, that's why we have states, and that's why we want the federalism to be a true one "true federalism". No need to pretend like we love each other, no love in constitution, only tolerance and coexistence.

Federalism was broken down in 1966 with a major armed force decree. It doesn't make much sense to have sacrificed so much sweat, blood and toil for many years only to restore to that point.

What will make u certain that another silly military decree that breaks it up again won't happen?

Think man, think.
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by chukdy(m): 11:50am On May 01, 2023
No peace for the wicked.
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO9K6I_znf8

How Nigerian Diaspora Commission Boss, Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain Questions On Itunu Babalola Who Died In Ivory Coast’s Detention

https://saharareporters.com/2021/11/30/how-nigerian-diaspora-commission-boss-abike-dabiri-signalled-radio-presenter-not
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by DevilsEqual(m): 12:59pm On May 01, 2023
Supremos:
Soyinka sold his sense for rice importation

I know Chinua is crying in his thunder struck grave about his unaccomplished goals in life but I never knew that even living souls like you could join the dead in gnashing of teeth

Curse be upon Achebe even in his grave
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by FLYFIRE(m): 1:13pm On May 01, 2023
Abike is an ID.IOT who does not know anything about the office she is installed by same illiterate group of EVIL people. Everything you are seeing with the Sudanese situation HAPPENED in the Ukraine. The idiot was even abusive to their parents. The Nigerian govt DID NOT do anything for the students in Ukraine. The ambassador & staff RAN away from the very first day & international NGOS had to move all the students to Hungary.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by shonepa(m): 1:14pm On May 01, 2023
I dont think so, especially if u Judging by this video. But do likes really matta?

[qubootote author=Mrfeel post=122856395]
I don't have your time, I and the 100 plus people who liked my comment know why I called her a bigot , you know nothing about her, if you think she's not a bigot[/quote]
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by kinkydude: 2:32pm On May 01, 2023
Hian! This Abike Bleep up big time.👎

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by Christistruth02: 3:06pm On May 01, 2023
cheesy

David Hundeyin is a well known discredited Frauster

Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by Shantyken(m): 5:33pm On May 01, 2023
Una too dey hype person for this country
David that was disgraced in UK
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by vedathinternetw: 8:45pm On May 01, 2023
Download SkeenyBoy's new single MONEY

https://www.goldenhitsmedia.com.ng/2023/04/music-skeeny-boy-money.html?m=1

Visuals out on YouTube

Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by Kcos: 2:49am On May 02, 2023
what a big shame.
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by Mrfeel: 8:08am On May 02, 2023
shonepa:
I dont think so, especially if u Judging by this video. But do likes really matta?

[qubootote author=Mrfeel post=122856395]
I don't have your time, I and the 100 plus people who liked my comment know why I called her a bigot , you know nothing about her, if you think she's not a bigot

I didn't even watch the video and I didn't call her a bigot cause of the video, I called her a bigot for who she is , those who know will know
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by shonepa(m): 7:41pm On May 02, 2023
I see,........ u just wanted to call her names, u had no interest in the article.

Sweet.

Mrfeel:

I didn't even watch the video and I didn't call her a bigot cause of the video, I called her a bigot for who she is , those who know will know
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by Mrfeel: 10:41am On May 03, 2023
shonepa:
I see,........ u just wanted to call her names, u had no interest in the article.

Sweet.

Of course, I hated her from the moment she started hating on my tribe
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by shonepa(m): 11:52am On May 04, 2023
Ok, then what can u say about people from your tribe working for/with her ?

No tribe is perfect, its just the reality of life.

You shouldn't hate her for that, thats extreme. It means you hate people from your tribe working with her too. And we re back to square 1.

But still its your call.

Mrfeel:

Of course, I hated her from the moment she started hating on my tribe
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by Mrfeel: 11:55am On May 04, 2023
shonepa:
Ok, then what can u say about people from your tribe working for/with her ?

No tribe is perfect, its just the reality of life.

You shouldn't hate her for that, thats extreme. It means you hate people from your tribe working with her too. And we re back to square 1.

But still its your call.

I hate her for the bigot she is , I don't care about her work and those working with her

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“Appointment Of More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany / Tinubu Appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 Others Into Inauguration Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.