Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Tribl Records' Compilation Album - “Tribl 1” Feat. Maverick City Music - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tribl Records' Compilation Album - “Tribl 1” Feat. Maverick City Music (208 Views)

Full Album Download: Jubilee: Juneteenth Edition By Maverick City Music / Full Album Download: Old Church Basement By Elevation Worship Ft Maverick City / New Album Download: Maverick City Volume 3 Part 2 By Maverick City Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tribl Records' Compilation Album - “Tribl 1” Feat. Maverick City Music by TemplarLandry: 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2023
If you're a lover of intense worship like myself, you've got to listen to this album. I observe no skip policy whenever I listen to it. Oh my God...it feels like I'm in heaven whenever I listen to this album, I soak my spirit man in the clouds of God's glory. There's something supernatural about the album. You're going to literally feel the glory of God descend in the form of cloud and envelope you with intense passion for God. 💨💨💨💨💨☁️

Tribl Records is the new leading premiere recording home for Gospel artists like Tribl and Maverick City Music. On July 23, 2021, it unveiled its debut installment of its award-winning artists gathering on an album filled with spirited-vertical worship. The album, “Tribl 1”, recorded live in Atlanta, is available wherever music is sold and streamed.

The album was written, arranged, and performed by Tribl members: Marián Adigun, Ryan Ofei, Cecily, Nate Díaz, Melody Adorno, Laila Olivera, Tianna Horsey, Jessica Hitte, Monroe Moore and Siri Worku. The album “Tribl 1” is preceded by the lead single, “Still Holy” featuring Ryan Ofei and Stellar Award winner, Naomi Raine.

The album also features notable voices from Maverick City Music: Chandler Moore, Naomi Raine, Brandon Lake, Joe L Barnes and Aaron Moses.

As you feed your body, it's very important to also feed your spirit which is the real you, the human body is just the container holding the content.  Listening to Godly music is one of the ways to feed your spirit man. I've been enjoying this album for more than a year and I thought I should share. Enjoy this spiritual food!

Zip Download for Droid users:
https://hiphopda.com/5342

Apple Music:
https://music.apple.com/us/album/tribl-i/1569654190

“Still Holy”  Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-8KlXeRKSA

(1) (Reply)

Did Bible Condemned Slavery / The Story Of Two Fine Girls In The Bible / Divine Help I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.