Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Nigeria Defeats Zambia 1-0 (Under 17 African Nations Cup) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Defeats Zambia 1-0 (Under 17 African Nations Cup) (8321 Views)

John Dumelo: I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos If Nigeria Defeats Ghana / Sergio Aguero Faints, Taken To Hospital At Halftime As Nigeria Defeats Argentina / Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Defeats Zambia 1-0 (Under 17 African Nations Cup) by Olat4421: 8:59am On May 01, 2023
Good one. Dat Nigeria number 2 na baller
Re: Nigeria Defeats Zambia 1-0 (Under 17 African Nations Cup) by Torpedo23: 9:20am On May 01, 2023
Chicagoesontop:
It was a tough match, the boys tried anyways because the Zambians are good too.

Always believed in the Nduka Ugbade. He said these boys would shake the world. Let's see how it goes.

Ladan Bosso, you dey see how to set up a team
Re: Nigeria Defeats Zambia 1-0 (Under 17 African Nations Cup) by Pacesetter123(m): 9:22am On May 01, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
Both teams played well. When we scored from the loose ball off the hand of a Zambian defender one inexperienced eaglet was still claiming foul and hand ball against the Zambian defender.
grin grin
Really?
Re: Nigeria Defeats Zambia 1-0 (Under 17 African Nations Cup) by Torpedo23: 9:22am On May 01, 2023
organicfoods:
They created so many chances… wooow. They need to be more clinical.

They will get better against Morocco. Mr Ugbade knows his stuff!
Re: Nigeria Defeats Zambia 1-0 (Under 17 African Nations Cup) by Okoroawusa: 9:23am On May 01, 2023
Very wasteful team...a game they should have won with at least 3 nil
Re: Nigeria Defeats Zambia 1-0 (Under 17 African Nations Cup) by Pacesetter123(m): 9:25am On May 01, 2023
IbileIfe:
Under 30 Nations Cup.
At least not this set.
They are relatively young .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Defeats Zambia 1-0 (Under 17 African Nations Cup) by Godseed: 9:30am On May 01, 2023
ybalogs:
Hopefully we'd find new hidden gems in the mold of Osimhen,Iheanacho and Awoniyi. We pray for your victory,if not for Naija's sake but for the sake of your respective families.

WOW! Thank you for that last line. Now I've found a more genuine reason to continue supporting our national teams.
Re: Nigeria Defeats Zambia 1-0 (Under 17 African Nations Cup) by TVTM2023: 9:50am On May 01, 2023
They are all truly u17 and that is why the mistakes where.many.
We should have been 3 goals up but most were ruled offside!!!
Also, remember the morrocans too made mistakes and used mistakes of south Africans to score.
There is nothing spectacular about morroco .
Even Senegal also,so this is truly an U-17 tournament.
Anything can happen .I believe after Nigeria's third match,we would begin to see the stars shinning.
The penalty we missed is a clear picture of how an U-17 boy would miss any penalty.
Not surprised.if they were above 17 they would have scored all the missed goals

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Defeats Zambia 1-0 (Under 17 African Nations Cup) by oxygeng: 10:13am On May 01, 2023
Those who can reach the coach should tell him not to repeat the blunder of not making a substitution until 82nd minute, and just one player only was used as substitute. He may not be as lucky next time. The Zambians almost snatch a very after making four excellent substitution and our boys were clearly fatigue and tired. Truth can never be hidden for too long. Before the tournament
Uduka systemically released photos of your children to deceive the public that he was strictly adhering to the age limits. The public actually fell for it. Judging from what I saw yesterday, majority of the boys were clearly in their early twentieth. Again He only took first eleven on merit while the subs. Were from those that could pay their way in but can't play well. Example is the player that missed the penalty (the only sub.). The guy within five minutes of coming on reminded me of ladan Bosso groups of waste. The Only positive for me in the squad was seen an Abdullahi that was picked based on pure ability and talent not like the others from DSS boss, Army generals and Emirs.
Re: Nigeria Defeats Zambia 1-0 (Under 17 African Nations Cup) by greggng: 10:15am On May 01, 2023
I watched there match yesterday and I was 100 percent impressed ....They play fantastic football better than super chicken ...They need mire practice on penalties and finishing ...there passes are accurate...There defenders need to be more active ...
Re: Nigeria Defeats Zambia 1-0 (Under 17 African Nations Cup) by godwon01(m): 10:55am On May 01, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
I still regret going to University
Instead of playing football cry

By now I will be a millionaire
Playing football to make a living is by luck and connection. If you don't know anybody in Nigeria you will end up playing football at Answer u deen high school Mushin Lagos.
Re: Nigeria Defeats Zambia 1-0 (Under 17 African Nations Cup) by dankorode(m): 10:59am On May 01, 2023
chillychill:
After loosing a penalty.... they really need to be better by the time they play dere next match or else morocco will beat us baje...

Kudos to them sha
You mean the same Morocco I watch yesterday?if golden eaglets no beat them 3nil make I know wetin cause am

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Defeats Zambia 1-0 (Under 17 African Nations Cup) by Cocolatti(m): 11:12am On May 01, 2023
"Dominant and hard fought"
That's rubbish journalism. If they were dominant wetin "hard-fought" come dey do there.
Re: Nigeria Defeats Zambia 1-0 (Under 17 African Nations Cup) by chillychill(f): 1:48pm On May 01, 2023
dankorode:
You mean the same Morocco I watch yesterday?if golden eaglets no beat them 3nil make I know wetin cause am

I pray and hope so oo
Re: Nigeria Defeats Zambia 1-0 (Under 17 African Nations Cup) by jimcaddy(m): 3:48am On May 02, 2023
They are so called 17 or under sef abi. You'll see that after this tournament, they will be looking to japaa. Then they go to Bangladesh to seek for trial. And even the NFF don't have a database of them. No transition into the national team whatsoever.
Re: Nigeria Defeats Zambia 1-0 (Under 17 African Nations Cup) by Papparassi: 12:14pm On May 02, 2023
Re: Nigeria Defeats Zambia 1-0 (Under 17 African Nations Cup) by naptu2: 8:10am On May 04, 2023
Nigeria Loses 1-0 To Morocco (Under 17 African Nations Cup)
https://www.nairaland.com/7676447/nigeria-loses-1-0-morocco-under

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enyimba Vs Warri Wolves Federation Cup Final 2013 Match Pictures: / Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Vs Chile: 15th Of July / 2016/2017 Jerseys Available @ Affordable Prices With Free Customization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.