Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Datti, Okowa, Utomi, Aisha Yesufu And Others To Speak At LP, PDP US Protest. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Datti, Okowa, Utomi, Aisha Yesufu And Others To Speak At LP, PDP US Protest. (19045 Views)

Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi / Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) / PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Datti, Okowa, Utomi, Aisha Yesufu And Others To Speak At LP, PDP US Protest. by Acekidc4(m): 9:26am On May 01, 2023
madridguy:
The association of confused losers can take their yeye protest to the pit of hell we don't care.
I believe they should have waited small for the reply of their letters cheesy Why so in hurry, the POTUS is already busy with his campaign too so you losers should go and sit down somewhere.

Are you trying to Manage their Madness for them Let them display their Madness and Stupidity in Full Scale.
Their Matter na Season Film, it's best you just sit down jejely, Relax, grab your Popcorn and Enjoy the Drama.
Re: Datti, Okowa, Utomi, Aisha Yesufu And Others To Speak At LP, PDP US Protest. by ComptonGee: 9:26am On May 01, 2023
Association of losers
Re: Datti, Okowa, Utomi, Aisha Yesufu And Others To Speak At LP, PDP US Protest. by Alliswell248: 9:27am On May 01, 2023
China, Brazil are waiting for them too.

Sore losers.
Re: Datti, Okowa, Utomi, Aisha Yesufu And Others To Speak At LP, PDP US Protest. by Philipmoon2(m): 9:27am On May 01, 2023
Funny people, why not do it here in Nigeria!
Penguin2:
The Labour Party and the PDP have taken their protest against the conduct of the just concluded elections to the United States with Datti Baba-Ahmed, Ifeanyi Okowa, Pat Utomi, Aisha Yesufu, and others, expected to speak at the event billed to hold between 6th and 8th of May, 2023.

The event is scheduled to hold at the White House and will feature a World Press Conference by NADECO.

https://businessday.ng/politics/article/2023-poll-pdp-lp-take-protests-to-us/
Re: Datti, Okowa, Utomi, Aisha Yesufu And Others To Speak At LP, PDP US Protest. by Nicenixon: 9:29am On May 01, 2023
Penguin2:

I’m not surprised that you people are the first to rush the thread.

It’s because of the heart attack that I’m sure this news is going to cause in your camp.

I’m sure you guys thought Datti was no longer with Peter Obi in the pursuit of their mandate just like you thought during the election.

Now, you guys are seeing a unified onslaught against Tinubu for stealing the Mandate of Nigerians.

Everything is pointing to the fact that Tinubu might not be inaugurated on May 29th. He might never get to even answer president for a single day despite spending hundreds of millions of dollars to bribe INEC and security agents to fraudulent get him announced.

See, after Tinubu is humiliated, nobody will EVER think of nor attempt what Tinubu did in the last election.

Ana Enwe Obodo Enwe!
Lol!!! Keep giving yourself hope and thereby continue to display your stupidity to world. If you like go and do united or combine protest at UNO headquarters, nothing will happen. The only thing stopping that Yoruba man from presidency is death, if not, you are permitted to continue wailing.
Re: Datti, Okowa, Utomi, Aisha Yesufu And Others To Speak At LP, PDP US Protest. by Invitationn: 9:29am On May 01, 2023
helinues:
Convergence of PLP. Mother of all rally in far away USA cheesy grin

Cart before the horse

Btw, why is Eluup missing in action, fear of being detained again?

grin cheesy
Make dem sha behave for US.
US get Zero tolerance for fascism.
Before you blink na MMA you find yourself.
Re: Datti, Okowa, Utomi, Aisha Yesufu And Others To Speak At LP, PDP US Protest. by tamdun: 9:30am On May 01, 2023
helinues:
Convergence of PLP. Mother of all rally in far away USA cheesy grin

Cart before the horse

Btw, why is Eluup missing in action, fear of being detained again?

grin cheesy
Atiku is also missing
Re: Datti, Okowa, Utomi, Aisha Yesufu And Others To Speak At LP, PDP US Protest. by GloriousGbola: 9:30am On May 01, 2023
Democracy under threat? Abeg who was assainated? Who was jailed for life? Where is the sergeant Rogers death squad? Where is the Al - mustapha?

They better create a new name for their so called coalition. The only threat here is their hyperbole
Re: Datti, Okowa, Utomi, Aisha Yesufu And Others To Speak At LP, PDP US Protest. by Nobody: 9:31am On May 01, 2023
I now believed Ned Nwoko that what Peter Obi is doing at Tribunal is an exercise in futility.

I have never been in support of Ned Nwoko on many issues but recognized his intellect, foresight and insight on critical issues.

So, OBI people in US took Datti -Ahmed along. It is no longer OBI won the election, it is either OBI or Atiku. I pity Datti - Ahmed. These people have another agenda.

Doing demonstration in Washington cannot help them. They created fake NADECO and killed Afenifere. They cannot move forward. That girl (Chimamanda) wrote open letter to Biden against Nigeria. Of what effect is all this nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Datti, Okowa, Utomi, Aisha Yesufu And Others To Speak At LP, PDP US Protest. by pquaver(m): 9:31am On May 01, 2023
Penguin2:

It’s because of the heart attack that I’m sure this news is going to cause in your camp.

I’m sure you guys thought Datti was no longer with Peter Obi in the pursuit of their mandate just like you thought during the election.

Now, you guys are seeing a unified onslaught against Tinubu for stealing the Mandate of Nigerians.

Everything is pointing to the fact that Tinubu might not be inaugurated on May 29th. He might never get to even answer president for a single day despite spending hundreds of millions of dollars to bribe INEC and security agents to fraudulent get him announced.

See, after Tinubu is humiliated, nobody will EVER think of nor attempt what Tinubu did in the last election.

Ana Enwe Obodo Enwe!

Peter obi d culprit is running from interpol. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Datti, Okowa, Utomi, Aisha Yesufu And Others To Speak At LP, PDP US Protest. by Alliswell248: 9:32am On May 01, 2023
coputa:
It is not by fiat, after sensitizing the world,the process will begin.Do you know that Tinubu enemies are members of his political families.The Hausa/Fulani want him out of the way to pave way for their own.The fight is from many fronts.

The same way they have removed Putin from Russia right?
Dey play.
Re: Datti, Okowa, Utomi, Aisha Yesufu And Others To Speak At LP, PDP US Protest. by Creamypie(m): 9:33am On May 01, 2023
Grozited:
Governors and capitalists that are better and richer than ur entire generation that you are calling foolish.

Faceless forum rly gave some of u mind sha
foooool. What is your definition of rich? Faceless forum dey give nitwits like u courage oh
Re: Datti, Okowa, Utomi, Aisha Yesufu And Others To Speak At LP, PDP US Protest. by kb83(m): 9:34am On May 01, 2023
Here we go again, Africa sincerely needs a split.
Re: Datti, Okowa, Utomi, Aisha Yesufu And Others To Speak At LP, PDP US Protest. by Nicenixon: 9:36am On May 01, 2023
DMerciful:
What is your concern where they choose to protest? Are you not wise to know that you protest where you think will make the maximum impact?
so in your mind, USA will come to Nigeria to cancel the previous election and conducted another election or they will just put Peter Obi in Aso rock, you need to re-evaluate your level of thinking. Has the massive protest against killing of blacks or massive shooting stops or reduces killing of blacks or massive shooting in the USA?
Re: Datti, Okowa, Utomi, Aisha Yesufu And Others To Speak At LP, PDP US Protest. by flokii: 9:36am On May 01, 2023
Now I am convinced that PDP leadership planted Obi in the 2023 presidential race under LP hoping that he would divide Southern votes in favor of PDP which didn't work out.

Obi never left PDP afterall.. or did he?

The election results are on the INEC results portal for even US to check and verify. Nobody can upturn the people's mandate and no external interest will change the election result in Nigeria.
I'm glad these set of traitors didn't win the election. We won't forget Libya and Gaddafi in a hurry.
Re: Datti, Okowa, Utomi, Aisha Yesufu And Others To Speak At LP, PDP US Protest. by Creamypie(m): 9:37am On May 01, 2023
Grozited:
Don't worry, this is a faceless forum....
boy, am not faceless. I can give u my location.am in azagba ogwashi, near asaba
Re: Datti, Okowa, Utomi, Aisha Yesufu And Others To Speak At LP, PDP US Protest. by prof22(m): 9:40am On May 01, 2023
angry
meolaniyi:
Stolen mandate must be recovered
Re: Datti, Okowa, Utomi, Aisha Yesufu And Others To Speak At LP, PDP US Protest. by simfrost90210: 9:40am On May 01, 2023
Marketgists:
Hmmmmm i remember when i went to my grand mother's place for a meeting she told me alot by saying that a day will come when many people from far and near will just waste their time reading my comments.

Did you smoke something?
sad .., i actually wasted my precious time sef
Re: Datti, Okowa, Utomi, Aisha Yesufu And Others To Speak At LP, PDP US Protest. by olaoye2008: 9:44am On May 01, 2023
Very smart Name

PLP
PLP
PLP
So now they can come together to Claim Mandate
Which person Mandate
Atiku Mandate
Obi Mandate
Bunch of confused people
I dey expect another protest for Dubai if dem finish this one
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
JAGABAN IS COMING

1 Like

Re: Datti, Okowa, Utomi, Aisha Yesufu And Others To Speak At LP, PDP US Protest. by simfrost90210: 9:45am On May 01, 2023
DMerciful:
What is your concern where they choose to protest? Are you not wise to know that you protest where you think will make the maximum impact?

Bro, please put me through...
I'm not a fan of BAT and i really want OBI to get back what was given to him by the people but i need you to make me understand how protesting in the US will help rectify and right the wrongs already made in Nigeria without any nation especially the US coming to help out..
Re: Datti, Okowa, Utomi, Aisha Yesufu And Others To Speak At LP, PDP US Protest. by BabaO2: 9:46am On May 01, 2023
None of them has direct link with @real_NADECO, bunch of shameless impostors
Re: Datti, Okowa, Utomi, Aisha Yesufu And Others To Speak At LP, PDP US Protest. by prof22(m): 9:54am On May 01, 2023
Heart attack grin who is in severe pain? Which living being has congratulated you guys? two fools claiming victory grin ATIKU won, OBi won) You are so confused...I am.sure if we ask you who won you will pick one too. You and all of una are unwell. Heart attack? when inauguration is loading grin Come out & protest nah. You people are so dunce & DOLAPO. Una run go meet our slave masters. Unity in defeat. So you guys are united now? Why did you split your camp and pursued your ambition separately thereby reducing your chances of winning against a united APC? Loser mate. ATIKu will say he won, OBI sef go talk say e won. Una go worn out las las. Inauguration Stop a duly elected president inauguration? Your school na waste. Donald trump and his thugs do pass Una. Just go around celebrating your loss.
Penguin2:

Ana Enwe Obodo Enwe!
Re: Datti, Okowa, Utomi, Aisha Yesufu And Others To Speak At LP, PDP US Protest. by babtoundey(m): 9:55am On May 01, 2023
When last did the US brought protest to Nigeria. Shameless lots!
Re: Datti, Okowa, Utomi, Aisha Yesufu And Others To Speak At LP, PDP US Protest. by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 9:56am On May 01, 2023
modernWays:
These political actors knows what they are doing, their action is not because of 2023 presidential election in which they knew deep down they lost, but future elections in 2027.

The plan is to discredit election that brought Tinubu administration into power and his government by making their gullible supporters believe their stolen mandate by current government must be recover in 2027 General elections. They will be more aggressive in this campaign the moment they lost in court. They will continue this rhetoric, couple with eyes service philanthropic and make it core subject to campaign against Asiwaju in 2027.

It is so unfortunate that only few people, particular youths that suppose to be more politically intelligent actually know the trick of these cunning politicians. Let be honest with ourselves, non of these guys, Atiku or Obi has anything to offer when giving chance. Obi in particular would've filled his government with inexperience dull people like Aisha Yesufu and her likes. They would've made alot of unrealistic theoretical policies, just like Emefiele has been doing for the past 8 years to further destroy our already poor economic road map. Obi also lacks leadership skill to operate at federal level, you may argue with me but that is just it.

The only person with great leadership skill and antecedents, who can turn around the mess created by Buhari has been given the mandate, let all rally support for him and see how it goes
who ask u all this rubbish now...fku
Re: Datti, Okowa, Utomi, Aisha Yesufu And Others To Speak At LP, PDP US Protest. by olaoye2008: 9:57am On May 01, 2023
I for like to join them ooo
May be easiest way to japa
But Na dem dem dey go ooo
Let them spend from the ones they have stolen from us.
I beg make them carry Obasanjo along as the Elder State / Country Man
Re: Datti, Okowa, Utomi, Aisha Yesufu And Others To Speak At LP, PDP US Protest. by infogeneral: 10:10am On May 01, 2023
African slavery mentality! Did the US citizens come to protest in Africa when they had issues in the last general elections?

Confused puppets in LPDP should never be allowed to rule a nation like Nigeria.
Re: Datti, Okowa, Utomi, Aisha Yesufu And Others To Speak At LP, PDP US Protest. by newnigerdelta00: 10:11am On May 01, 2023
Vinnie2000:

APC and their Band of Thieves/Rogues will not like dis @All. embarassed

You should be ashamed of yourselfs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hardship: Sack CBN Gov, Cardoso – Bwala Tells Tinubu How To Solve FOREX Crisis / Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - / Oshiomhole Sings As He Celebrates At His Innauguration Party (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.