Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Know Your Child Watch Your Child And Love Your Child - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Know Your Child Watch Your Child And Love Your Child (318 Views)

A Child And A Hen / The Different Between Child And Pikin / Adaeze Yobo Shares Lovely Photo With Her “favourite” Child And Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Know Your Child Watch Your Child And Love Your Child by HelpYourself(m): 6:48am On May 01, 2023
Good morning all,

I recently returned from a task involving a child who was ascribed a witch by her supposed guardians.

This little girl was sickly called a witch , starved being labelled all sorts due to her parents saying she talked to invisible people and laughs at empty places in the room she is about 5 years plus. The child had been subjected to every imaginable spiritual treatment known to Nigerian man, from deliverances to castings and bindings to DJin casting to baptisms to dipping in waters to forced fasting to chaining and even holy water baths cry
The poor child didn't have a clue what she had done wrong to be made to feel this way, Wanted no path of that scene and left because irrespective of my repeatedly trying to explain to the parents they were convinced the child is plauged by demons and indeed of saving before she kills them all ,

This experience left me so traumatized I actually fell physically illfor a while and it made me realize 2 things.

Most parents especially in this part of the world do not have enough knowledge to know hiw to Handel a child that manifests spiritual gifts.

The default response to a child suddenly saying "mummy I was talking to grandma last night (if the said grand ma is dead ) would be to rush the child to a pastor or imam, who would immediately say the child is in need of some elaborate spiritual healing.

People need to understand the concept of spirituality independent of religion. You need to understand that we have all been here before and as such returning spirits some are highly spiritually gifted individuals

Some people are born with the ability to healing others of sicknesses by laying their hands. It may be your son or daughter born with this gift!!!!

Some are also able to see or hear spirits who has passed on in death !!! This doesn't make them witches !!!! Don't shout blood of Jesus or bismillahi if you seem your little son or daughter talking to a recently dead corpse of a relative. Yes I know it can be shocking but do not immediately think of rushing the child to a pastor , reverend or Imam!

Sit with your child and talk with him or her!. Spiritual gifts are not limited to only so called pastors or reverends or imams. Regular children are born with them and grow in them when properly guided!!
Stop subjecting children to trauma in the name.of curing none existent spiritual afflictions where none exist!!

I have seen people who can speak with the dead like a regular conversation, they can hear and speak with them .

I have seen individuals who can conjure spiritual.beings (not human) without all the elaborate spell crafting needed to perform such spells successfully

We as human beings are gifted with diverse spiritual gifts as permitted by our heavenly father.

All spiritual power comes from above , satan has no power to give. Now the us to which that power is subjected is what makes it good or evil..

If one can see people's fate in the near future and decides to help people avoid unpleasant experiences is that bad? No. But when you decide to choose who to help or not based on whether you like the person or not then you have decided to become judge and jury hence evil

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Your Child Watch Your Child And Love Your Child by HelpYourself(m): 6:48am On May 01, 2023
Know how to sit withhyour child and discuss what is going on. Seek. Spiritual knowledge so you as a parent or guardian can properly understand and know how to help your child. Every spiritual gift doesn't belong to skncalled pasties or reverends or imam. Your son or daughteright just have a gift but doesn't mean you must push the child to a monastery or to learn under an Alfa .

You might think a pastor or imam will helpyour child,but what is there to help /fix when no problem existed to begin with ? Stop subjecting your children to abuse for manifesting naturally given spiritual gifts .

Some children will even hide these gifts from their parents when everytime he or sits down with daddy or mummy you are always telling them that such things are evil, to see spirits are evil to hear dead people is demonic ...
How will your child have confidence to confuse in you? Instead such a child will become withdrawn and terrified of his or her parents finding out ... Some children will loose self confidence and if using that gift is a large part of the reason why that child is here on earth and you make the child so afraid that he or she tries to bury the gift then the child may leave this earth early. (Die before his or her time)

Learn to know what it means to have spiritual gifts and how they affect or function so you can guide your child to achieve his or her full potential in this creation as willed by the creator.

Thank you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Your Child Watch Your Child And Love Your Child by HelpYourself(m): 7:15am On May 01, 2023
I believe I have addressed things like this in several of my past threads on spirituality. Please know what knowledge you absorb and pass onto others especially your children.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Your Child Watch Your Child And Love Your Child by Aditkd(f): 9:08pm On May 09, 2023
You so on point Sir. I pray our parents and guardians learn. I am also a victim of such circumstances either way it's well.

1 Like

Re: Know Your Child Watch Your Child And Love Your Child by Unperturbedpota: 10:52am On May 10, 2023
GofuckYourself:
I believe I have addressed things like this in several of my past threads on spirituality. Please know what knowledge you absorb and pass onto others especially your children.

Pls check your DM sir
Re: Know Your Child Watch Your Child And Love Your Child by HelpYourself(m): 9:54am On May 12, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Pls check your DM sir

Apologies for replying late. Been so busy of late. Will reply your email now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get Mtn 1gb/#280, Airtel 1gb/#300 Data Available / World Designers Awards 2023 / Advice From A Billionaire About My Looks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.