Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,947 members, 7,810,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Religious People In Nigeria Are Terrible And Hypocritical - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious People In Nigeria Are Terrible And Hypocritical (744 Views)

Man Slams Religious People Who Criticize Women Who Do Plastic Surgery / Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours / Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religious People In Nigeria Are Terrible And Hypocritical by Father0fjesus: 6:58am On May 01, 2023
Yes, they are. They only become holy when the corruption is not favoring them.
I left religion because Nigerian Christians are pieces of shit and they will never Be sincere with themselves and 2, the Bible and Quran are obviously a folkflores.

Firstly, I was dedicated Christian since childbirth until adulthood, I was a choir member, the best tenor backup singer and I even play keyboard and drums. I was working and doing well and donating money to church but the moment I started having issues, the church was no where to be found. I realized that they were only interested in money, money and money. I was at home for 1 year without no job, it was this time I started reading the Bible by myself and I realized a lot of inconsistencies in that book.

Forward, religious People are shit. They always want to tell you how to live your life but their own life is hypocritical. I have a family here in Lagos, they are very religious, they cannot make any single decision in their lives without consulting a pastor but their last born is into internet fraud, the eldest is a pastor at redeem church but they ar covering the boy because he's bringing money to the house. Their second son who's my friend always tells me about how they pray that God should bless because he's now the bride winner of the family. I'm not even religious but I know that internet fraud is stealing but this religious family is shielding their yahoo yahoo brother and glorifying him.

A pastor on my street, his son is also hitting big doing internet fraud. The boy is building a house now in his father's compound but his father is shielding him because he's bringing money.

Not just these people, many people that I know are religious and they are into fraud and even pray that their God bless their hustle.

It is this same religious people that are full of tribal hate and bigotry. You can see the evidence in the last election. They are pieces of shit I swear. Almost everyone in government is religious and they are looting our destiny. I don't even understand what they teach them in their churches and mosques.

They choose the type of sin that benefits them and then always want to tell you how to live your own life.

I go soon leave this hypocritical country for una.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religious People In Nigeria Are Terrible And Hypocritical by OkCornel(m): 7:08am On May 01, 2023
I prefer an atheist with integrity and good morals to a theiving religious hypocrite!

Spits! Disgusting 🤮

5 Likes

Re: Religious People In Nigeria Are Terrible And Hypocritical by Dricker: 7:10am On May 01, 2023
Your eyes dn open finally

2 Likes

Re: Religious People In Nigeria Are Terrible And Hypocritical by donbachi(m): 7:10am On May 01, 2023
Religion and tribalism have finished Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Religious People In Nigeria Are Terrible And Hypocritical by Nobody: 7:20am On May 01, 2023
Anything religion, na tueeh. Wash hand!
That shii makes me sick. Something that requires faith instead of reason.

Good for those wey dey serve their god(s),but no try force your thrash inside me.

3 Likes

Re: Religious People In Nigeria Are Terrible And Hypocritical by Father0fjesus: 7:20am On May 01, 2023
OkCornel:
I prefer an atheist with integrity and good morals to a theiving religious hypocrite!

Spits! Disgusting 🤮
I usually ask myself the essence of all the religious shit if it cannot reflect in the morals of our society. They are just deceiving themselves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religious People In Nigeria Are Terrible And Hypocritical by Father0fjesus: 7:23am On May 01, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Anything religion, na tueeh. Wash hand!
That shii makes me sick. Something that requires faith instead of reason.

Good for those wey dey serve their god(s),but no try force your thrash inside me.
That's the issue, they cannot just serve their shitty gods and not try to compel another person to live their kinda hypocritical lifestyle.
When you point to their shitty lives, they will tell you that they are just humans. Unbelievable people

2 Likes

Re: Religious People In Nigeria Are Terrible And Hypocritical by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:27am On May 01, 2023
Hypocritical Christians are getting the worst punishment in Hell, because they knew the Word, and yet willfully lived in sin.Their punishment will be a thousand times worse than anyone else in Hell.
Hypocrisy in the Church is making many shy away from the church, and that's why their judgement will be especially severe.

1 Like

Re: Religious People In Nigeria Are Terrible And Hypocritical by Father0fjesus: 7:28am On May 01, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
Hypocritical Christians are getting the worst punishment in Hell, because they knew the Word, and yet willfully lived in sin.Their punishment will be a thousand times worse than anyone else in Hell.
Hypocrisy in the Church is making many shy away from the church, and that's why their judgement will be especially severe.
this same shitty stories about hell. You guys don't get tired of all these nonsense?

6 Likes

Re: Religious People In Nigeria Are Terrible And Hypocritical by Nobody: 7:29am On May 01, 2023
Father0fjesus:
That's the issue, they cannot just serve their shitty gods and not try to compel another person to live their kinda hypocritical lifestyle.
When you point to their shitty lives, they will tell you that they are just humans. Unbelievable people
Worse is they utter statement they can never prove. Like, "you will burn in fire, haaa, on last day you will remember, God's grace is upon you if not he would have struck you dead for blasphemy", and I say to them "your useless God couldn't spread his grace to those he flooded into extinction, or the Holocaust".

Then they say "You can't question God, or God works in a mysterious ways" then I laugh at their stupid attempt to escape and deviate like rats!

2 Likes

Re: Religious People In Nigeria Are Terrible And Hypocritical by Father0fjesus: 7:34am On May 01, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Worse is they utter statement they can never prove. Like, "you will burn in fire, haaa, on last day you will remember, God's grace is upon you if not he would have struck you dead for blasphemy", and I say to them "your useless God couldn't spread his grace to those he flooded into extinction, or the Holocaust".

Then they say "You can't question God, or God works in a mysterious ways" then I laugh at their stupid attempt to escape and deviate like rats!
no wonder Nigeria is a shitty place, how do you have such shitty People as majority and then expect to have a country that is not shitty?

You can not use faith to build a country, you need reason. How do you now build a country when majority are trained to Make decisions by faith?

2 Likes

Re: Religious People In Nigeria Are Terrible And Hypocritical by jesmond3945: 8:57am On May 01, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

brother, for every holocaust that happened in history there are 10000s no holocaust that happened. You cannot judge God based on one bad incident when you cannot judge him for 3 or more good incidents. It is not fair to Him. Remember that Satan is doing more work on earth being enabled by men but for God to still keep you and I alive despite the heavy work from devil, He deserves credit.
Re: Religious People In Nigeria Are Terrible And Hypocritical by Nobody: 9:06am On May 01, 2023
jesmond3945:
brother, for every holocaust that happened in history there are 10000s no holocaust that happened. You cannot judge God based on one bad incident when you cannot judge him for 3 or more good incidents. It is not fair to Him. Remember that Satan is doing more work on earth being enabled by men but for God to still keep you and I alive despite the heavy work from devil, He deserves credit.
Thor kept me alive. How about that? 🤣
How can Satan be doing more work when God is said to be all powerful?

Does that make God an accomplice? 🤔

5 Likes

Re: Religious People In Nigeria Are Terrible And Hypocritical by jesmond3945: 9:18am On May 01, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Thor kept me alive. How about that? 🤣
How can Satan be doing more work when God is said to be all powerful?

Does that make God an accomplice? 🤔
Thor kept you alive means God kept you alive.
God is powerful, Satan is powerful as well. However, there are more men enabling Satan than for God. Like a ratio of 1 million to 1. But despite all these God is still doing good, He deserves praise for that.
If you are God with the overwhelming opposition you will give up.
Re: Religious People In Nigeria Are Terrible And Hypocritical by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:56am On May 01, 2023
Father0fjesus:
this same shitty stories about hell. You guys don't get tired of all these nonsense?
Mr shitty story,my belief in God shouldn't be your problem.It is fine if you don't believe in God,but don't rant like a frustrated bulldog over what I believe in.
Re: Religious People In Nigeria Are Terrible And Hypocritical by Nobody: 10:41am On May 01, 2023
jesmond3945:
Thor kept you alive means God kept you alive.
God is powerful, Satan is powerful as well. However, there are more men enabling Satan than for God. Like a ratio of 1 million to 1. But despite all these God is still doing good, He deserves praise for that.
If you are God with the overwhelming opposition you will give up.
Mtcheww, you mean thor and Yahweh are the same?
They both exist in your mind! 🤣

Jeez, isnt it simple. If there are more men on Satan's side, then that makes your God not all powerful in any way, and if he's aware of Satan's power and can't do anything about it, then that also makes him an accomplice. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: Religious People In Nigeria Are Terrible And Hypocritical by GreatAchiever1: 11:12am On May 01, 2023
you weren't a Christian, yes maybe your "lifestyle" was, but your religion and relationship wasn't which made you one of the hypocrites with the rest you just mentioned and instead of you to earnestly seek God in true repentence and dedication, you decided to forget about Him and move on with your life.

You're even looking at other people as a means to what Christianity is when you know deep down its not. If you had committed yourself into a genuine relationship with God and studying His words, don't you think you would have preached the true gospel of Christ to them and probably they might have repented because you will be the light and salt to the world.

you said there are inconsistencies with the book or probably with your human reasoning think there are inconsistencies with the book. This is why deep bible study is important, if there is any part that you might think are inconsistent, did you pray to God to reveal to you true understanding and knowledge, did you even try to look at bible commentaries or teachings in that area, I don't think so. You just concluded because you weren't interested in having that relationship with God in knowing and understanding His word.

But its not too late for you to turn back and have a genuine relationship with God and repent of your sins.
Re: Religious People In Nigeria Are Terrible And Hypocritical by 1Sharon(f): 12:53pm On May 01, 2023
You are free to join those foolish atheists that go about insulting God like bad boys in the gang.

1 Like

Re: Religious People In Nigeria Are Terrible And Hypocritical by Father0fjesus: 5:53am On May 03, 2023
GreatAchiever1:
you weren't a Christian, yes maybe your "lifestyle" was, but your religion and relationship wasn't which made you one of the hypocrites with the rest you just mentioned and instead of you to earnestly seek God in true repentence and dedication, you decided to forget about Him and move on with your life.

You're even looking at other people as a means to what Christianity is when you know deep down its not. If you had committed yourself into a genuine relationship with God and studying His words, don't you think you would have preached the true gospel of Christ to them and probably they might have repented because you will be the light and salt to the world.

you said there are inconsistencies with the book or probably with your human reasoning think there are inconsistencies with the book. This is why deep bible study is important, if there is any part that you might think are inconsistent, did you pray to God to reveal to you true understanding and knowledge, did you even try to look at bible commentaries or teachings in that area, I don't think so. You just concluded because you weren't interested in having that relationship with God in knowing and understanding His word.

But its not too late for you to turn back and have a genuine relationship with God and repent of your sins.
what nonsense?
The Christian God doesn't exist and Christianity is fraud.
Nigerian Christians are not worth emulating

3 Likes

Re: Religious People In Nigeria Are Terrible And Hypocritical by Dtruthspeaker: 5:59am On May 03, 2023
Father0fjesus:
what nonsense?
The Christian God doesn't exist and Christianity is fraud.
Nigerian Christians are not worth emulating

See! Proof you were never a Christian.
Re: Religious People In Nigeria Are Terrible And Hypocritical by Dtruthspeaker: 6:00am On May 03, 2023
GreatAchiever1:
you weren't a Christian, ...

Tell him again! cheesy
Re: Religious People In Nigeria Are Terrible And Hypocritical by Dtruthspeaker: 6:02am On May 03, 2023
Father0fjesus:
Yes, they are. They only become holy when the corruption is not favoring them.
I left religion because ...

Church goers claiming to be Christians. grin
Re: Religious People In Nigeria Are Terrible And Hypocritical by Dtruthspeaker: 6:07am On May 03, 2023
Father0fjesus:
I usually ask myself the essence of all the religious shit if it cannot reflect in the morals of our society. They are just deceiving themselves

How can it reflect, when you devils are always making sure that people are made devils?

And even the small portion of Christians who are willing to try to be Christians, you resist them and set them up to be evil.
Re: Religious People In Nigeria Are Terrible And Hypocritical by Dtruthspeaker: 6:14am On May 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

You know, we know that you know that you all are making noise because you people are hell fire's firewood.
Re: Religious People In Nigeria Are Terrible And Hypocritical by Dtruthspeaker: 6:19am On May 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

How can Satan be doing more work when God is said to be all powerful?... 🤔

Common sense would have told you that it is always the rats and cockroaches who work most in a House until the owner of the house decides to wipe them all.
Re: Religious People In Nigeria Are Terrible And Hypocritical by Nobody: 6:25am On May 03, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Common sense would have told you that it is always the rats and cockroaches who work most in a House until the owner of the house decides to wipe them all.
So, god can't wipe them all? 🤣
He rather allow the rat and cockroaches destroy his property! 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Religious People In Nigeria Are Terrible And Hypocritical by correctguy101(m): 6:34am On May 03, 2023
Father0fjesus:

Key point.

Religion is just another way of taxing those who feel they can't survive without worshipping a God.

You want God? It's okay, pay with your sense and gold....

Morning

3 Likes

Re: Religious People In Nigeria Are Terrible And Hypocritical by correctguy101(m): 6:37am On May 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Nah, the word out there is this: God is waiting for an opportune time to do a house cleaning... grin

2 Likes

Re: Religious People In Nigeria Are Terrible And Hypocritical by Nobody: 6:58am On May 03, 2023
correctguy101:

Nah, the word out there is this: God is waiting for an opportune time to do a house cleaning... grin
I tire! 🤣
Re: Religious People In Nigeria Are Terrible And Hypocritical by MindHacker9009(m): 7:25am On May 03, 2023
Is all over the world, because:

Re: Religious People In Nigeria Are Terrible And Hypocritical by Dtruthspeaker: 7:03pm On May 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

He is not poor like you who will die if your meagre property which you had suffered to make and acquire is destroyed by anything or anyone.

So He definitely can wipe them off at any time He pleases even up to the point of waiting for them to destroy the house which will also collapse on them and destroy them. So, no loss at all.
Re: Religious People In Nigeria Are Terrible And Hypocritical by Dtruthspeaker: 7:13pm On May 03, 2023
correctguy101:

Opportune time ke? You idiots don't know that is even because of us that He is Coming to end it all else the poetic just is, is when you people start to eat and destroy yourselves like the children killing your children until every one of you are dead. Then He can permanently burn up this House with all of you stupid people in it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NETWORK SPIRITUALITY // Kali Yuga Accelerationism #kaliacc / In Need Of Prayer Contact This No. / They've Started Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.