Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

I Was Brutally Flogged Yesterday By So Many Nsukka Masquerades Without Any Provo - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Was Brutally Flogged Yesterday By So Many Nsukka Masquerades Without Any Provo (596 Views)

Masquerades Flog Nigerian Nurse Mercilessly, She Falls Into Gutter (Video) / Masquerades At Golibe Festival Onitsha (Photos) / 25 Most Popular Igbo Masquerades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Brutally Flogged Yesterday By So Many Nsukka Masquerades Without Any Provo by steno1: 7:21am On May 01, 2023
Just strolling down my house, I happened to jam this masquerades, and they were in close range, so I quietly went towards the corner to avoid them, one approach me, and did a wierd sound that I did not understand. I was signalling him that I did not understand what he was saying. Before I knew it, he started flogging me, and others joined. They were about 15-20 of them, along Fem park, otobogidi road Nsukka. They were flogging me as the wanted. I received more than 30 strokes of their canes. The encircled me and flogged to their satisfaction. Even when I started running, the keep chasing after me and were still flogging. All my backs and hands are all filled with bruises. Even my skull.
Is this the kind of culture some people are saying we should protect and promote? Now I understand why some people have hatred for some tribe/ethnic group. I have started developing strong hatred for Nsukka and her people. Why should they allow such harassment of people by their masquerades. People were there, watching as this was going on. Am really sad and angry...

2 Likes

Re: I Was Brutally Flogged Yesterday By So Many Nsukka Masquerades Without Any Provo by DispatcherLagos: 7:31am On May 01, 2023
You ought to be grateful to them for that
Re: I Was Brutally Flogged Yesterday By So Many Nsukka Masquerades Without Any Provo by steno1: 7:35am On May 01, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
You ought to be grateful to them for that
You are an idiot

5 Likes

Re: I Was Brutally Flogged Yesterday By So Many Nsukka Masquerades Without Any Provo by youngsahito(m): 7:56am On May 01, 2023
Go and report them to the elders.

1 Like

Re: I Was Brutally Flogged Yesterday By So Many Nsukka Masquerades Without Any Provo by FairlyUSEDpussy: 8:00am On May 01, 2023
steno1:
Just strolling down my house, I happened to jam this masquerades, and they were in close range, so I quietly went towards the corner to avoid them, one approach me, and did a wierd sound that I did not understand. I was signalling him that I did not understand what he was saying. Before I knew it, he started flogging me, and others joined. They were about 15-20 of them, along Fem park, otobogidi road Nsukka. They were flogging me as the wanted. I received more than 30 strokes of their canes. The encircled me and flogged to their satisfaction. Even when I started running, the keep chasing after me and were still flogging. All my backs and hands are all filled with bruises. Even my skull.
Is this the kind of culture some people are saying we should protect and promote? Now I understand why some people have hatred for some tribe/ethnic group. I have started developing strong hatred for Nsukka and her people. Why should they allow such harassment of people by their masquerades. People were there, watching as this was going on. Am really sad and angry...

I got nearly flogged while serving in Enugu........was saved cos one moved closer whispering to the other........ probably telling him am a corp member lol.............that rescued me.......

Sorry for the beating.......

1 Like

Re: I Was Brutally Flogged Yesterday By So Many Nsukka Masquerades Without Any Provo by sleek214(m): 8:01am On May 01, 2023
Sorry for the pains inflicted on you y those Obidient miscreants called Masquerades

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Brutally Flogged Yesterday By So Many Nsukka Masquerades Without Any Provo by Saga16: 8:04am On May 01, 2023
You should have been Obidient na.

grin
Re: I Was Brutally Flogged Yesterday By So Many Nsukka Masquerades Without Any Provo by olasaad(f): 8:14am On May 01, 2023
Nigeria a lawless country and you cannot report them to the authorities because there is nothing they can do about it.

Anyway thank God for serving your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Brutally Flogged Yesterday By So Many Nsukka Masquerades Without Any Provo by Afonjanistan: 8:55am On May 01, 2023
Snap your skull let's see if it's not cone.
Re: I Was Brutally Flogged Yesterday By So Many Nsukka Masquerades Without Any Provo by DispatcherLagos: 9:11am On May 01, 2023
steno1:

You are an idiot
Hope they brought out your stunted dickk and thoroughly flogged it?
Re: I Was Brutally Flogged Yesterday By So Many Nsukka Masquerades Without Any Provo by Obiedun(m): 2:13pm On May 02, 2023
If na Lagos Oro many go talk

1 Like

Re: I Was Brutally Flogged Yesterday By So Many Nsukka Masquerades Without Any Provo by ANON333: 7:34pm On May 04, 2023
steno1:

You are an idiot
grin grin grin
But why didn't you fight back for you own life and dignity.
Re: I Was Brutally Flogged Yesterday By So Many Nsukka Masquerades Without Any Provo by Couldntfigurean: 10:23pm On May 07, 2023
Move to ogbomosho or Ibadan

I’d rather be flogged than have my skull mined
Re: I Was Brutally Flogged Yesterday By So Many Nsukka Masquerades Without Any Provo by RedboneSmith(m): 4:23pm On May 08, 2023
steno1:

Now I understand why some people have hatred for some tribe/ethnic group. I have started developing strong hatred for Nsukka and her people.

"Oh, masquerades flogged me. Let me quickly make it about tribe and use it to excuse my prejudice towards certain people, because masquerades from other tribes never harass people. Boo-hoo!"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows USA Tradition Outfit? / I Didnt Know Where To Place This Post. / Where Should One Be Interred?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.