Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,173 members, 7,829,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

MouthAction Is Now The Leading Risk Factor For Throat Cancer - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / MouthAction Is Now The Leading Risk Factor For Throat Cancer (33018 Views)

MouthAction During Menstruation Unsafe, Gynaecologists Warn / Throat Cancer & MouthAction: Why Men Should Use Fingers & Not Tongue - Dr. Mensah / "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MouthAction Is Now The Leading Risk Factor For Throat Cancer by GreatAchiever1: 10:51am On May 01, 2023
When they tell you'all to stop sleeping around, una no go hear. See as they are just bringing in diseases and attaching it to something that is meant to be enjoyed between a husband and a wife.

2 Likes

Re: MouthAction Is Now The Leading Risk Factor For Throat Cancer by BaddestQueen(f): 10:53am On May 01, 2023
Moh247:

Crying is allowed
e pain am ooo
hahahahaha
Re: MouthAction Is Now The Leading Risk Factor For Throat Cancer by MartinsD12(m): 10:54am On May 01, 2023
Sunnyshinylight:

https://theconversation.com/oral-sex-is-now-the-leading-risk-factor-for-throat-cancer-204063
That's what happens when human beings don't follow God standard in life, we want to try weird things , explore things and call it having fun when we are killing ourselves, it's a pity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MouthAction Is Now The Leading Risk Factor For Throat Cancer by deltateam: 10:54am On May 01, 2023
internationalman:
Rather, dirty girls with their oozing vagina are the leading cause of throat cancer.

Ekuke always looking for who to blame.

Do well make your future fine.

1 Like

Re: MouthAction Is Now The Leading Risk Factor For Throat Cancer by matm: 10:54am On May 01, 2023
Humans turning into animals.So disgusting.

1 Like

Re: MouthAction Is Now The Leading Risk Factor For Throat Cancer by Creamypie(m): 10:54am On May 01, 2023
internationalman:
Rather, dirty girls with their oozing vagina are the leading cause of throat cancer.
Abeg na Eba with better ogbono soup I want eat like this now now. Lemme eat in peace
Re: MouthAction Is Now The Leading Risk Factor For Throat Cancer by ellizy(m): 10:55am On May 01, 2023
This topic is scaring me a lot. Still gave head yesterday and feeling some scratching on my throat now.
Re: MouthAction Is Now The Leading Risk Factor For Throat Cancer by matm: 10:55am On May 01, 2023
LeeSmart:
Nothing can stop me 4rm not giving my wife head oo

So disgusting

2 Likes

Re: MouthAction Is Now The Leading Risk Factor For Throat Cancer by favour32(m): 10:56am On May 01, 2023
Wetin nor concern you...you go chuk mouth inside.
Anything you see you manage am.

1 Like

Re: MouthAction Is Now The Leading Risk Factor For Throat Cancer by OloyeVIII: 10:56am On May 01, 2023
Creamypie:
Abeg na Eba with better ogbono soup I want eat like this now now. Lemme eat in peace
After you go lick plate.

1 Like

Re: MouthAction Is Now The Leading Risk Factor For Throat Cancer by Creamypie(m): 10:56am On May 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Don't move to front page ooo. This is what helps these boys augument for their one minute bedroom problems, if you scare them away from it then cheating will increase and the society will scatter. So, don't be an enabler of a scattered society.
some dirty smelly girl wey always like mouth action from another person son don mention u as an "idiot fool" below

1 Like

Re: MouthAction Is Now The Leading Risk Factor For Throat Cancer by RevolverOcelot(m): 10:58am On May 01, 2023
Hmmm. Nothing we no go hear say dey cause one disease or other. Best to just stay safe with one partner
Re: MouthAction Is Now The Leading Risk Factor For Throat Cancer by OmonnakOdapig: 10:59am On May 01, 2023
undecided
Re: MouthAction Is Now The Leading Risk Factor For Throat Cancer by 6ami: 10:59am On May 01, 2023
Preshieben:
No... It can't

I too love mouthAction and I can't have sex without doing it

Sabi girl kiss
Re: MouthAction Is Now The Leading Risk Factor For Throat Cancer by Nobody: 11:01am On May 01, 2023
uote author=Creamypie post=122859139]some dirty smelly girl wey always like mouth action from another person son don mention u as an "idiot fool" below[/quote] She's dirty and razz I don't indulge her type. I don't even respond to their mentions. They should look elsewhere l

2 Likes

Re: MouthAction Is Now The Leading Risk Factor For Throat Cancer by Flamemignon1(m): 11:02am On May 01, 2023
jaeyking:

Anal sex gain prominence due to gays and it's the leading cause of HIV

MouthAction gained prominence due to lesbian and now it's the leading cause of throat cancer

Once we move away from the ordained way of nature, it's consequences are always severe

Though I love mouth gig but to be fore warned is fore armed
Are you dumb or you are just looking for a way to be homophobic? MouthAction is done by everyone and you are liable to get HPV from a penis than a vagina so your stupid theory about lesbians sex holds no water,next time do some research before spewing thrash as the illiterate that you are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MouthAction Is Now The Leading Risk Factor For Throat Cancer by 9gerian: 11:02am On May 01, 2023
What scattered society?

IyaebeTheGreat:
Don't move to front page ooo. This is what helps these boys augument for their one minute bedroom problems, if you scare them away from it then cheating will increase and the society will scatter. So, don't be an enabler of a scattered society.
Re: MouthAction Is Now The Leading Risk Factor For Throat Cancer by yinkeys(m): 11:02am On May 01, 2023
undecided
Re: MouthAction Is Now The Leading Risk Factor For Throat Cancer by Nobody: 11:03am On May 01, 2023
Amunethseranu:
I agree with u on this .
🤣🤣🤣
Re: MouthAction Is Now The Leading Risk Factor For Throat Cancer by FireUpNow(m): 11:04am On May 01, 2023
You guys place too much importance on sex. Sex is not food please.

2 Likes

Re: MouthAction Is Now The Leading Risk Factor For Throat Cancer by TERMlNATOR(m): 11:05am On May 01, 2023
BaddestQueen:
e pain am ooo
hahahahaha
i dont know what is holding ndi na-egwuputa okpokoro isi from doing the needful on that guy grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MouthAction Is Now The Leading Risk Factor For Throat Cancer by Nobody: 11:06am On May 01, 2023
LeeSmart:

Egbon any man wey de give e side chic head na dat man sabi oo
You will give and drink from it sef, no dy pretend 🤣
Re: MouthAction Is Now The Leading Risk Factor For Throat Cancer by AngelicBeing: 11:07am On May 01, 2023
sad
Re: MouthAction Is Now The Leading Risk Factor For Throat Cancer by Nobody: 11:09am On May 01, 2023
OloyeVIII:

I am not understanding this
The post will scare men from doing it and I heard they use it to augument their poor performance

1 Like

Re: MouthAction Is Now The Leading Risk Factor For Throat Cancer by Uniquekriss(m): 11:10am On May 01, 2023
LeeSmart:
Allow us married men to give our wives head in peace oo
we give head for a living. Proud to do it and I've used it to change people's lives who never experienced org*sm prior to our meeting. If I don't take care of them who will

1 Like

Re: MouthAction Is Now The Leading Risk Factor For Throat Cancer by xynerise: 11:11am On May 01, 2023
Married people should be exempted Na cry
Re: MouthAction Is Now The Leading Risk Factor For Throat Cancer by Almunjid(m): 11:14am On May 01, 2023
LeeSmart:
Allow us married men to give our wives head in peace oo
Throat cancer is ur friend. How sure are u that ur wife isn't playing away match? grin

1 Like

Re: MouthAction Is Now The Leading Risk Factor For Throat Cancer by Sermwell(m): 11:15am On May 01, 2023
Sunnyshinylight:
As always.

When you go out of the will of nature, or when you break the edge the serpent, the evil will strike or bite.

What do you think? It's time to go the right way.
Dumb people everywhere! I was expecting some facts and figures or some scientific proofs to ascertain your point. What's the meaning of serpent and bla bla gibberish? grin grin

So if you're asked to address a gathering of people from diverse culture and religion on what you think is the cause of throat cancer, you'll go there to tell them about serpent? cheesy cheesy cheesy. Orishi orishi grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MouthAction Is Now The Leading Risk Factor For Throat Cancer by Angelfrost(m): 11:20am On May 01, 2023
What's my business sef...!

Y'all should keep putting your tongues and mouths were filthy things flow out from!

Foolish people that want to copy every nonsense they see in Blue film! Radarada! Shiorrr!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Second-Degree Burn Survivor Shares Before And After Photos / Nigerian Man Dies Midair On His Way To France For Medical Checkup. Photos / Health Benefits Of Coconut Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.