Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,798 members, 7,834,694 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Six High ROI Side Business Ideas You Can Start In 2023 (no 1 Will Shock You) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Six High ROI Side Business Ideas You Can Start In 2023 (no 1 Will Shock You) (224 Views)

3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 / Work-From-Home Jobs You Can Start In 2018 / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Six High ROI Side Business Ideas You Can Start In 2023 (no 1 Will Shock You) by BigboyMindset(m): 7:50am On May 01, 2023
Six Side Income Ideas You Can Start with Zero Capital in May 2023

(Their Pros and Cons)

1) Drone Piloting:

Uncommon right?

I know. But drone pilots are next in rank to any highly paid professionals you've always known.

there is a high demand for highly skilled drone pilots in sectors like:

✒️Videography

✒️Military
✒️Photography
✒️Construction
✒️Real Estate

and lot more.

And the pay is also good.

The only problem however is that. It requires getting a personal drone to train with, which can be a little expensive.

2) Blog Ghostwriting:

Before now, ghostwriting was a new thing, done only by bloody good writers in developed countries like the UK, US and other advanced countries.

But the turn of things since the Covid '19 Pandemic has opened a lot of young Nigerians to this side hustle.

And the very few ones who are able to write really good blog posts get enough Clients.

The only problem is you only get paid per each word you write.

And unless you write you won't earn a dime.

3) Twitter Ghost Writing:

This is another form of Ghostwriting Business.

More profitable than Blog ghostwriting but it has it's own defect too.

But before going to defects. here's the amazing part.

To become a Twitter ghostwriter, you don't have to be a great writer. So long you can write short short tweets that get high engagement. And the pay is also massive.

But the only problem with this
however is that, you will need an in-depth understanding of persuasive psychology and a little bit of copywriting.

Which can take 4-6 months to get good at.

4) Affiliate Marketing:

This is no doubt the loudest Business model over the last 2 years in Nigeria.

And as you already know it's probably the second easiest to start.

as you don't need a capital to start, you don't need to rent a shop or have employees.

Also you don't even need to have a product of your own.

with your smartphone and internet connection you can start recommending useful products to people who need them and are willing to buy them.

Personally, I love this business model.

But if only I can have a business of my own, selling my owna product.

And proudy look y Dad straight in the eye and tell him this is the business I'm into.

But sadly, Not too many Affiliate marketers in Nigeria can do that.

5) Freelancing

If you have a high income skill like Video editing, Graphics designing, Web development, or media buying. This is probably your best bet.

Freelancing is all about selling your skills to people who need them and getting paid for it.

You can also upgrade and sell it only to international customers😉 and get paid in dollars.

There's a high ROI in Freelancing.

The only wahala is just that you'll need to have a strong self-marketing strategy to get consistent gigs.

Because Freelancing platforms like Fiverr and Upwork are already over-saturated with a lot of professionals offering the same service.

Which means, You'll need to stand out to get really amazing Clients consistently.

Aside that, it's an amazing Business model. And I love it too.

6) E-commerce:

I know you've heard this term more than hundred times.

But here's what you don't know.

there are many e-commerce models. But the two most common are :
☑️ Mini-importation and
☑️ Drop shipping.

Mini-importation is all about selling hot-in-demand physical products to people who want to buy them at High profit margins.

While Dropshiping on the other hand is a form of Affiliate Marketing. Where You sell the products and let the product owner do the delivery, shipping and handle refunds. It's easy but the pay is quite low compared to Mini-importation.

mini-importation is can be a little stressful because of delivery issues. But there's a way you can hire agencies that handle all the stress for you while you just take the profit 😉.

But there's a high ROI that could pay you 'armed rubber salary' if you know how it works.

so that's it!
you have these 6 income ideas in you disposal. go and get started.

I wish you the very best!
Re: Six High ROI Side Business Ideas You Can Start In 2023 (no 1 Will Shock You) by emmanex2000: 1:12pm On May 01, 2023
Dear sir/ma,

I am olajide, the writing wizard. I am a content writer and a copy writer with years of experience.

I can write on various niches and subjects such as blog writing, automobile articles,seo-writing, financial articles, cryptoarticles and so on.

I deliver non-plagiarised and 100% grammer articles within the stipulated time .I also use quetext, plagarism detector, and copy space to check my work.

It will be my pleasure working with you.

Contact me via 07012809662
email@emmanueloladiti31@gmail.com.

Always at your service. Writing hub agency.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Joggers For Sale / How To Make Money With The Cctv Business / How To Make $100 Daily With These Tested And Proven AI System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.