Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) (61494 Views)

Huge Python Killed In Isuikwuato, Abia After Swallowing Sheep (Picture) / Huge Python Killed By A Farmer In Calabar (Photo) / Big Python Killed In Our Farm Swallowed 2 Turkeys (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) by seunodediranivy: 5:20pm On May 01, 2023
is this python?, ordinary heartworm you're carrying like serious thing, get away my friend.
Re: Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) by godofuck231: 5:26pm On May 01, 2023
How nigeria wan take choke tinubu
Re: Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) by projet: 5:32pm On May 01, 2023
You just don't find a python anywhere except you live in a forest.... what's the name of the forest op live o
Re: Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) by 77star: 6:23pm On May 01, 2023
kayo80:

No..Noiler. Broiler are Ajebutter...Noilers are stronger and more rugged. Goodle it.
Thanks
Re: Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) by Quaddafi29: 7:34pm On May 01, 2023
I suspect the guy holding the snake and Cutlass, see his stomach - the snake ate two and the guy ate one
Re: Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) by ObiaboAdoka(m): 7:43pm On May 01, 2023
Hope say dis people no throw way dis delicious meat ooo.
Re: Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) by geezyk(m): 10:09pm On May 01, 2023
UYAGA1010:
it's not yet a python, it's a puff adder. A very nice white meat.
Oh! So you mean a grown up puff adder becomes a python?
Re: Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) by Honsla: 10:53pm On May 01, 2023
Not pot pics undecided

1 Like

Re: Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) by DOptical: 8:22am On May 02, 2023
I have never eaten a snake meat. I don't think I will ever do. Not like there's anything wrong with eating any animal meat at all.. But I just don't like it. I think it's the animal I hate the most.

1 Like

Re: Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) by AkaraAndBread: 12:01pm On May 02, 2023
Onowu33:
The snake big oo but you sure say na only the snake dey chop una chicken since?

Gbam! I concur.

In fact, neither flesh nor bones revealed this to you.

Oyel dey your head.

Re: Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) by Waterbear(m): 11:19pm On May 19, 2023
Offpointng:

So Pythons now buy houses and render people homeless?? May you get sensible bfr it's to late

If by now you don't understand the "they" he is talking about, you'll know your mumu still dey fresh ...
Re: Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) by Waffarianman(m): 9:30am On May 20, 2023
silvoclaira:
If these men in the photos can go after criminals in their locality with the same energy they used on the snake, their area will be free from crime... To me, those guys in the photo are the one eating those chickens and blaming it on the innocent snake... Open that mans stomach if we will not see chicken feather in his stomach... Smh

Hahaha 4ur mind U b comedian oo
Re: Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) by silvoclaira: 10:46am On May 20, 2023
Waffarianman:

Hahaha 4ur mind U b comedian oo
#Becalmingdown!
Re: Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) by Swiftgrp: 11:41pm On Jan 13
Mercylane:
My mom's chickens have been going missing for the past few weeks now and we have been wondering what was disappearing our chickens.

At first we thought it was the omonile's but we realised they can't do such a thing. So we decided to wait and hope the perpetrator would meet their waterloo soon.

So today as usual, my lil sister went to open cage, only to come back shouting that there was a snake in the cage. Na so I ran out with shovel to go and see. Lo and behold, that thing in the pics below was just chilling and relaxing in the cage, after helping itself to a banquet of three chickens (two adult and one little one) as if it was waiting to digest the one's it had eaten, so that it can continue from where it stopped. I was not comfortable with the snake because I've never killed snake in my life before, so we called on some guys with experience cool to come and assist us, even some Hausa guys passing by joined in, Na so we kill am ohh cool

Them ask mom c and pop c weda them go like chop when them roast and cook am finish, them sey they will rather die.. You can't come and be swallowing chickens I took my time and energy to grow and plan to eat, and expect to go Scot free, even if Na my first time, I must chop you too
See pics below, pot pics coming soon cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head / Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures / This High-rise Tower In China Isn't A Housing Block, It's A Pig Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.