Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) (61495 Views)

Huge Python Killed In Isuikwuato, Abia After Swallowing Sheep (Picture) / Huge Python Killed By A Farmer In Calabar (Photo) / Big Python Killed In Our Farm Swallowed 2 Turkeys (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) by wiseone28: 11:26am On May 01, 2023
I rather eat dog, cat meat than eat a slithering thing..

*spit*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) by Adakintroy: 11:29am On May 01, 2023
Wide life expert and conservationist and animal right advocates will ignore the poor chickens in the stomach of the Pyton and attack the savage men.

Life balance. We eat each other at will.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) by xjxibozrge: 11:29am On May 01, 2023
Is that those late Chickens don't cry/scream to draw your attention whenever Mr/Mrs Phyton is around?
Re: Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) by sukar886: 11:29am On May 01, 2023
Offpointng:
Send the demon back to Anambra or wherever locked land it crawled from sad
Why are you so stupid

3 Likes

Re: Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) by blacksam01: 11:30am On May 01, 2023
Pochettino:
We women just lost a member

u ar male..and uts easy to spot..?
Re: Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) by chatinent: 11:36am On May 01, 2023
You sure say this uncle don see meat since this year?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) by ElijahIme1992(m): 11:37am On May 01, 2023
silvoclaira:
If these men in the photos can go after criminals in their locality same energy they used on the snake, their area will be free from crime... Those guys in the photo are the one eating those chickens and blaming it on the innocent snake... Open that mans stomach if we will not see chicken meat in his stomach... Smh
looooool guy u bad o... But shebi na who Dem catch be theif na?

1 Like

Re: Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) by Coly2012(m): 11:38am On May 01, 2023
Offpointng:
Send the demon back to Anambra or wherever locked land it crawled from sad
you name na really offpoint,carry on sir,we are watching you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) by Sparrk007(m): 11:39am On May 01, 2023
Where is lalas
Re: Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) by ORIAYO70(m): 11:40am On May 01, 2023
Mercylane:
My mom's chickens have been going missing for the past few weeks now and we have been wondering what was disappearing our chickens.

At first we thought it was the omonile's but we realised they can't do such a thing. So we decided to wait and hope the perpetrator would meet their waterloo soon.

So today as usual, my lil sister went to open cage, only to come back shouting that there was a snake in the cage. Na so I ran out with shovel to go and see. Lo and behold, that thing in the pics below was just chilling and relaxing in the cage, after helping itself to a banquet of three chickens (two adult and one little one) as if it was waiting to digest the one's it had eaten, so that it can continue from where it stopped. I was not comfortable with the snake because I've never killed snake in my life before, so we called on some guys with experience cool to come and assist us, even some Hausa guys passing by joined in, Na so we kill am ohh cool

Them ask mom c and pop c weda them go like chop when them roast and cook am finish, them sey they will rather die.. You can't come and be swallowing chickens I took my time and energy to grow and plan to eat, and expect to go Scot free, even if Na my first time, I must chop you too
See pics below, pot pics coming soon cool

Na everything be python
Re: Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) by Administration1: 11:40am On May 01, 2023
followiung
Re: Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) by dejavuh0007(m): 11:41am On May 01, 2023
Which state is this? Looks Akwa-Ibom-ish.
Re: Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) by KhingLufem1(m): 11:42am On May 01, 2023
Okay
Re: Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) by Nobody: 11:43am On May 01, 2023
Mercylane:
Final uncooked pics, cooked coming soon cool

Post am alaye

We dae wait๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป

1 Like

Re: Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) by jclassiq(m): 11:44am On May 01, 2023
Is this what you call "python"?

Unbelievable.

We call it "Ikputu" in my local dialect. It's not up to an "eke", which is what we regard as a python.

Don't know the English name for this though.
Re: Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) by kayo80(m): 11:46am On May 01, 2023
Miracood2:
Pythons can be very greedy. Why swallow three chickens?

Inside this hard government. You can't even swallow one and leave.

You just open mouth waw and swallow 3. No be so naa..

I wonder how adult chickens would just wait around and allow the snake swallow them after swallowing one. That's why i like my Noilers, they would have woken up the whole town before the snake will even swallow one of them cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) by RepoMan007: 11:47am On May 01, 2023
Fedrick100:
If lala was still a mod this wouldโ€™ve be on front page
na you retire am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) by Passionate888: 11:48am On May 01, 2023
silvoclaira:
If these men in the photos can go after criminals in their locality same energy they used on the snake, their area will be free from crime... Those guys in the photo are the one eating those chickens and blaming it on the innocent snake... Open that mans stomach if we will not see chicken meat in his stomach... Smh
You write as if you no dey Nigeria, if they use same energy on criminals, police go arrest them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) by skywalker240(m): 11:49am On May 01, 2023
Mercylane:
My mom's chickens have been going missing for the past few weeks now and we have been wondering what was disappearing our chickens.

At first we thought it was the omonile's but we realised they can't do such a thing. So we decided to wait and hope the perpetrator would meet their waterloo soon.

So today as usual, my lil sister went to open cage, only to come back shouting that there was a snake in the cage. Na so I ran out with shovel to go and see. Lo and behold, that thing in the pics below was just chilling and relaxing in the cage, after helping itself to a banquet of three chickens (two adult and one little one) as if it was waiting to digest the one's it had eaten, so that it can continue from where it stopped. I was not comfortable with the snake because I've never killed snake in my life before, so we called on some guys with experience cool to come and assist us, even some Hausa guys passing by joined in, Na so we kill am ohh cool

Them ask mom c and pop c weda them go like chop when them roast and cook am finish, them sey they will rather die.. You can't come and be swallowing chickens I took my time and energy to grow and plan to eat, and expect to go Scot free, even if Na my first time, I must chop you too
See pics below, pot pics coming soon cool
When killing it, did it fight back?

Enjoy your meat though ๐Ÿ˜‹
Re: Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) by Gentlevip: 11:50am On May 01, 2023
Where is the pot conversion mode picture.

We need complete story....
Re: Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) by kayo80(m): 11:50am On May 01, 2023
I was waiting to at least see the cut up snake and see the three chickens it swallowed. That snake doesnt look big enough to have swallowed 2 adult chickens.

When i left my 10 adult Noilers on my site, with their cage open for one full week, the residents said snakes will kill them before i return. When i got back, i didn't see even one chicken...i thought they had all been eaten up, not untill one came out of a nearby bush and ran towards me did i notice they were cooling off in the bush...they all came out alive. cheesy

I concluded that it's either there were no snakes in the area, or they fought off the snakes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) by yemex04(m): 11:51am On May 01, 2023
jclassiq:
Is this what you call "python"?

Unbelievable.

We call it "Ikputu" in my local dialect. It's not up to an "eke", which is what we regard as a python.

Don't know the English name for this though.

This looks like a Ball python.. a fully grown ball python is mostly of the size displayed by the OP

1 Like

Re: Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) by adeoyekay(m): 11:52am On May 01, 2023
silvoclaira:
grin grin grin
Re: Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) by JaskanFactor: 11:52am On May 01, 2023
I hope and pray that one day the barbaric inhumane European hardship imposed on africans will end, so that African people will start showing signs of no post traumatic stress syndrome that would make a man proud of killing another living thing.

In countries were the European owners of the world dont impose so such barbaric hateful hardship as they do in Africa, people are more normal and show more respect for animal life, example video of gigantic snake in Brazil being helped to cross the road by people stopping traffic on a 3 lane motorway.

So that part of the aim of the European who impose insanity on Africans is to dehumanise the population through stress, tahts how deep to the core they hate africna people, they want to see Africans turned to animals by imposing inhumane stress levels.

Cause if you dont know dark skin people should be havingf snakes for pets like the Goths who njow call themselves European have dogs for pets.

Cause the Naggers(origin of nigger) who are now called african are descend from snake people. These are the people who founded Paris and named it initially Paraisis, meaning are of serpent godess isis temple. Those founders of paris are now in Haiti, Gabon, Louisiana usa etc all the dark skin french speakers dispersed round the world.

While the Goths who now call themselves European are descend from the ancient dog headed people, that is where thier fur and pointed nose is from, and that is why they are dogs best friend.

Never be proud of killing anything that feels pain.Instead be proud of caring for life.

That snake is your cousin , just like the wolf is the oyinbos cousin , thats why they have fur and you dont, snakes dont have fur,but they can dance. Wolfs work in packs , and serpents are solitary. And snakes must never forget that wolfs unlike dogs have a fixation for blood, hence why the British army used to wear red coat and have red london bus.

The ancient Egyptians had snakes everywhere around them. cause they still remembered they descend form ancient serpent people. historically its well known that Europe was founded by black serpent kings,m this period is depicted in film conan the barbarian.

That is where saint patric day in ireland is from to cerebrate the day saint patrick chased the snakes out of ireland, by that they mean the black orignal people of ireland were chased to Jamaica and called Jamaicans till today.

1 Like

Re: Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) by Stargate254: 11:57am On May 01, 2023
Here in Kenya, I would have called the guys from a nearby snake park and they have a program where the more poisonous or the longer and heavier the snake is, the more money I would get. The length of this python would probably get me the equivalent of at least 15,000 Naira... It's not much but killing the snake gets you nothing... The snake park uses that snake to attract tourists (Both domestic and international) which they charge entrance fee. Plus, the poisonous snake, they harvest the venom send it SA where its injected into a special breed of horses that produce antibodies that is used to make snake antidote then its sold back cheaply.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) by wumi2017(f): 11:57am On May 01, 2023
Correct pepper soup grin
Re: Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) by simfrost90210: 12:02pm On May 01, 2023
grin grin grin
แปŒmแป, that python na fast guy ...
Na last meal before death sentence
Re: Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) by KingMack(m): 12:03pm On May 01, 2023
omo na ghetto op dey stay....see dis capon with I'm Arizona ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† by the time this Psoup done na him go collect the biggest portion l๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

7 Likes

Re: Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) by jeff1607(m): 12:03pm On May 01, 2023
Open the snake na
Re: Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) by kelspinall(m): 12:03pm On May 01, 2023
food is ready

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head / Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures / This High-rise Tower In China Isn't A Housing Block, It's A Pig Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.