Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) (69726 Views)

Loved Up Video Of Davido And Chioma On Christmas Vacation At St Kitts And Nevis / Davido Brought Chioma On Stage At His Concert (Video, Photos) / Davido With Chioma On A Trip To São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) by KanuSE: 10:47am On May 01, 2023
Davido celebrates chioma on her birthday, Chioma farts. grin
Re: Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) by MartinsD12(m): 10:47am On May 01, 2023
NwekeUG:
Popular Nigerian singer, Davido has professed his love for his wife, Chioma as she celebrates her birthday today May 1, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Twitter handle, he wrote;

https://twitter.com/davido/status/1652657908922961920?t=sHA5efoAMHSrzpLPTQfTPA&s=19

Chioma replied;

https://twitter.com/thecheffchi/status/1652647568332017665?t=frYyJ_NZ0T7ny0j0VjEDEA&s=19

https://twitter.com/Davidooifficial/status/1652645168531611648?t=d_RDYNzOtz7D5dufXvqYZQ&s=19

Chioma replied;

https://twitter.com/thecheffchi/status/1652646641713725440?t=ErEF_P4O4yUSXDKNE4tihA&s=19
Money can humble Nigerian girls, even with davido constant cheating this one still dey with am , you see in this life just have money.
Re: Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) by CollinsJimmy: 10:51am On May 01, 2023
Zonefree:

This is not tribe issue. It's mainly Nigerian women generally.

When you see a Nigerian woman say "I can never be a second wife" what she's saying is "she can never marry a poor man".

An average Nigerian woman can be 8th wife to an old man as long as she's well taken care of. About 97.793% Nairaland girls wish to be in Regina Daniel's position.

How i wish you stay in Enugu. I would've buy you a bottle of Beer. Mortuary standard 😂
Re: Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) by N3TRAL: 10:53am On May 01, 2023
baby124:

Who ever gave birth to you and raised you to this age is a failure to open your dirty and unwashed mouth to call women bitch!

It's a line from an award winning song.

There's no man on this platform that respects women as much as I do.

You can go through my past posts.
Re: Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) by Zonefree(m): 10:55am On May 01, 2023
CollinsJimmy:

How i wish you stay in Enugu. I would've buy you a bottle of Beer. Mortuary standard 😂
I don't mind to enter Peace Mass to Enugu now for the Beer cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) by mordred44: 11:05am On May 01, 2023
In dis life moni must b made
Re: Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) by Lazenby007(m): 11:08am On May 01, 2023
Zonefree:

This is not tribe issue. It's mainly Nigerian women generally.

When you see a Nigerian woman say "I can never be a second wife" what she's saying is "she can never marry a poor man".

An average Nigerian woman can be 8th wife to an old man as long as she's well taken care of. About 97.793% Nairaland girls wish to be in Regina Daniel's position.
When you say 'Nigerian women generally', I hope you remember your mother is also a woman and she must be inclusive.

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) by saintkel(m): 11:17am On May 01, 2023
N3TRAL:
Chioma's story is the prove that Nigerian women do not mind sharing a community dick as long as it is tied to the waist of a rich and influential person.

Moral Lesson: Chase a cheque, never chase a bitch.
lol
Re: Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) by FireUpNow(m): 11:18am On May 01, 2023
Zonefree:

Na only poor man wife dey complain say her husband dey cheat.

Have you ever seen a rich and wealthy man's wife complain of her cheating husband?

Nigerian women hate poor men not a cheating husband.

One man One woman is an attribute of a poor home.
You lied! Why did prophetess Naomi leave the Oni of Ife?

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) by FireUpNow(m): 11:19am On May 01, 2023
Zonefree:

Have you ever seen a rich and wealthy man's wife complain of her cheating husband?

You lied! Why did prophetess Naomi leave the Oni of Ice? Not all women are like that
Re: Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) by Angelfrost(m): 11:22am On May 01, 2023
Zonefree:
In this life, just have money.

You can even impregnate your wife's sister and she'll still be hailing you.

Happy birthday Chioma. Wish you more years and patience to sustain Davido's philandering.

I hate it when people say the truth anyhow! grin
Re: Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) by SLOVFO(m): 11:23am On May 01, 2023
Sheggy13:

People cannot give their opinions on things again on this forum without you lots giving tribal colorations to it. Gosh, what kind of humans are these?
Antecedents friend...check the antecedents of the fella that gave the opinion.
Re: Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) by Justbeingreal(m): 11:27am On May 01, 2023
Zonefree:

Let's be truthful deep down you and I know this girl is not happy..
Re: Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) by pacesetting: 11:30am On May 01, 2023
Most women would not mind having competition once in a while, as long as you keep showing them(not telling them) that they are number 1.
N3TRAL:
Chioma's story is the prove that Nigerian women do not mind sharing a community dick as long as it is tied to the waist of a rich and influential person.

Re: Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) by Benwallt(m): 11:33am On May 01, 2023
N3TRAL:

Shut up for Christ sake. Hian!
Re: Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) by popesco123: 11:45am On May 01, 2023
Another fake news from ipop
Re: Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) by Successkay12(m): 11:50am On May 01, 2023
Odin13:

Guess Oni of ife Yoruba wives love community dick more as long as they’re rich and influential person.

Guess the perseverance of her steadfast position with Davido is not enough to motivate a story..

We see through Una tribal lens…

Careless
No sense gang. Nigeria women and this brainless human being is taking it to tribalism. Child of hates born by parents of hates
Re: Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) by CeceNene(f): 11:52am On May 01, 2023
Sophia Momodu will not like this news. Happy birthday iyawo Davido
Re: Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:56am On May 01, 2023
Karlifate:

Only your mother can try to love you, for you.

Other women loves the value you can offer, not you in itself.
money cant buy love
Re: Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) by bionixs: 12:20pm On May 01, 2023
Onowu33:
How this news to affect price of garri for a common man?
mr garri , go to hunger section

Learn to dey find your class and level
Re: Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) by bionixs: 12:21pm On May 01, 2023
Onowu33:

Learn to dey find your class and level.
You are not in the league of those
Re: Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) by bionixs: 12:23pm On May 01, 2023
Odin13:

Guess Oni of ife Yoruba wives love community dick more as long as they’re rich and influential person.

Guess the perseverance of her steadfast position with Davido is not enough to motivate a story..

We see through Una tribal lens…

Careless
it is only God that can deliver those creatures from tribalism laced with deadly jealousy
Re: Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) by bionixs: 12:25pm On May 01, 2023
Zonefree:

wealthy men wives complain more. I don’t know which planet you are writing from because I have one serious case as I write this
Re: Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) by randymirrors(f): 12:26pm On May 01, 2023
N3TRAL:

Not all. My uncle's first wife divorced him when he took in another wife. He's very rich. Now I have another uncle who impregnated another woman outside of his marriage. His wife simply collected the child and remained in her marriage.

So you see, just as fingerprints are not equal, so are we as individuals. Some women will never take this shit. I personally won't. It's called self worth. He can go to hell with his money. Any woman who has contentment, who isn't greedy wouldn't place value on luxuries or on what she can't use her own money to afford.

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) by N3TRAL: 12:28pm On May 01, 2023
randymirrors:

Not all. My uncle's first wife divorced him when he took in another wife. He's very rich. Now I have another uncle who impregnated another woman outside of his marriage. His wife simply collected the child and remained in her marriage.

So you see, just as fingerprints are not equal, so are we as individuals. Some women will never take this shit. I personally won't. It's called self worth. He can go to hell with his money. Any woman who has contentment, who isn't greedy wouldn't place value on luxuries or on what she can't use her own money to afford.

Go girl!

I'm Proud of you, African Queen 👑!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) by Onowu33: 12:50pm On May 01, 2023
bionixs:

Learn to dey find your class and level.
You are not in the league of those
even in poverty like you claimed I am still better than your father..
Re: Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) by IamMobisola(f): 1:02pm On May 01, 2023
MrAgbako:
bisola u don vex o😂😂😂
No mind that boy jare
Re: Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) by sunsweet33: 1:07pm On May 01, 2023
Okobaba1:
Fake news

Admin check the handles on those tweets. They are both fake.

NaBanga:
That account says FAN and PARODY account. Looking at previous posts, shows it's definitely not Chioma's writing. I don't think Chioma is running it, but it may be someone on her staff or Davido's.

Good. But at this stage after numerous articles have already been published, people don’t care and will continue to talk as if the posts are real.

This is what we call in philosophy a SIMULACRUM -a representation of an object that becomes as real and relevant as the original and therefore renders the original item useless.

This is how rubbish elections are conducted- people refuse to accept reality, because reality has actually become totally meaningless.
Re: Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) by idonhammer: 1:20pm On May 01, 2023
Shey when you dey celebrate your birthday or your useless girlfriend"s birthday you dey go check the price of garri in the market
abi. Your problem is always garri. Akpu,food.

Hungry witch

Onowu33:
Re: Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) by Onowu33: 1:22pm On May 01, 2023
idonhammer:
Shey when you dey celebrate your birthday or your useless girlfriend"s birthday you dey go check the price of garri in the market
abi. Your problem is always garri. Akpu,food.

Hungry witch

your father must be really stupid to think he has a son coward....Na your papa when dey use contribution from church feed I dey pity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gedoni And Khafi Having Breakfast Together (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" / Modupe Oyekunle Dies During Childbirth (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.