Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Theres A New High In Town Better Than Alcohol - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Theres A New High In Town Better Than Alcohol (1334 Views)

It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll / Peter Obi In Town Hall Meeting With Ondo Youths And Students / Bukola Saraki: Riding High In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Theres A New High In Town Better Than Alcohol by Coldie(m): 9:26am On May 01, 2023
Guys you need to try caffeinated coffee, just get a caffeinated coffee and drink it without milk or sugar, as time goes on theres this highness you start feeling thats better than Alcohol.

What makes this better is that this doesn't damage your health or liver like alcohol does and it doesn't get u fvcked up later as alcohol does.

I am trying to stop taking alcohol so I switched to coffee. Try this and thank me later.

Note don't abuse this.
Re: Theres A New High In Town Better Than Alcohol by successmatters(m): 9:28am On May 01, 2023
What's with you guys and substance abuse, must you be high everytime?

Better read your scriptures.

3 Likes

Re: Theres A New High In Town Better Than Alcohol by BlackAdams007: 9:31am On May 01, 2023
Must you take trash?

1 Like

Re: Theres A New High In Town Better Than Alcohol by Coldie(m): 9:41am On May 01, 2023
successmatters:
What's with you guys and substance abuse, must you be high everytime?

Better read your scriptures.
Shutup am trying to help people stay away from alcohol as I know the effects having experienced it first hand.

Coffee makes u better than Alcohol.

And doesn't get u fvcked up.

U should be thanking me.
Re: Theres A New High In Town Better Than Alcohol by moodyguy: 10:21am On May 01, 2023
MOD pls delete this thread
Re: Theres A New High In Town Better Than Alcohol by Abitolola: 11:12am On May 01, 2023
I don't understand this coffee and highness thing you are talking, i take caffeinated coffee every morning and don't feel any highness as you have described. Anyway, be sure they haven't laced your so called coffee with something else that is killing you small small.

2 Likes

Re: Theres A New High In Town Better Than Alcohol by Ghostrye: 11:30am On May 01, 2023
Coffee contains caffeine. Now go ahead and check the effects of caffeine on the body
Re: Theres A New High In Town Better Than Alcohol by TYCO77: 6:23pm On May 01, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Coldie:
Guys you need to try caffeinated coffee, just get a caffeinated coffee and drink it without milk or sugar, as time goes on theres this highness you start feeling thats better than Alcohol.

What makes this better is that this doesn't damage your health or liver like alcohol does and it doesn't get u fvcked up later as alcohol does.

I am trying to stop taking alcohol so I switched to coffee. Try this and thank me later.

Note don't abuse this.

VANITY! You gets high and suffers insomnia.
Re: Theres A New High In Town Better Than Alcohol by moshuur(m): 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2023
Offpointng....I understand and respect ur decision.

Shey make I pay a token for the info?
Re: Theres A New High In Town Better Than Alcohol by Offpointng: 2:53pm On Dec 06, 2023
moshuur:
Offpointng....I understand and respect ur decision.

Shey make I pay a token for the info?

depends on the amount of token
Re: Theres A New High In Town Better Than Alcohol by moshuur(m): 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2023
Offpointng:

depends on the amount of token
😀😀😀....ahhh

Country is hard na....give me a brotherly (omo iya) price
Re: Theres A New High In Town Better Than Alcohol by optionalY09: 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2023
coffee is not good for anyone health, it will damage your brain last last
Re: Theres A New High In Town Better Than Alcohol by Offpointng: 7:23pm On Dec 06, 2023
moshuur:
😀😀😀....ahhh
Country is hard na....give me a brotherly (omo iya) price
No yawa come with ur 20k
Re: Theres A New High In Town Better Than Alcohol by KillahPriest: 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2023
You're trying to lead people to their death you junkie
Re: Theres A New High In Town Better Than Alcohol by moshuur(m): 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2023
Offpointng:

No yawa come with ur 20k
Can u pls reduce the price?

or it cant go lower than that?

I being serious about paying...
Re: Theres A New High In Town Better Than Alcohol by moshuur(m): 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2023
Offpointng....I made a mistake continuing d talk on the main thread (had to quickly delete my post after I realized I was quoting my price on an unintended thread)

Well....i saw the 50 usdt post offer...but u know all of us are not on d same level financially.

If you collect the 15k I am offering, I'll be glad...if not, I understand perfectly and I still respect that.

Well...how do u want the payment ?

And give me ur final/las las price🙏

(1) (Reply)

Adebayo Ogunlesi Own London Gatwick And Edinburgh Airport. / The Reason The Southwest Progresses More Than Other Geopolitical.. By R. Omokiri / If You Wanna Rig Election, Rig With Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.