Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles III Coronation - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles III Coronation (27552 Views)

Tiwa Savage, Lionel Richie To Perform At King Charles III's Coronation Concert / Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction / Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles III Coronation by youngrhosy(m): 5:43pm On May 01, 2023
naija superwoman
Re: Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles III Coronation by baby124: 5:44pm On May 01, 2023
Tiwa is a British citizen. So I guess they feel safe using her. Otherwise Tems would have worked. Congrats to her.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles III Coronation by correctguy101(m): 5:47pm On May 01, 2023
festacman:
This is big for Tiwa Savage, Afrobeats, Nigerian female artistes and Nigeria.

Make she put on better gorgeous African clothes instead of some skimpy 'rags'.

You expect Tiwan Tiwan to tie wrapper, wear gele go perform for Prince Charles coronation shey?

You jhus wan koba Nigeria
Re: Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles III Coronation by festacman(m): 5:51pm On May 01, 2023
correctguy101:

You expect Tiwan Tiwan to tie wrapper, wear gele go perform for Prince Charles coronation shey?

You jhus wan koba Nigeria

Not necessarily wrapper but a stylish gele won't hurt.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles III Coronation by 2paid2Bmad: 5:53pm On May 01, 2023
festacman:

Na you go teach am wetin she go wear abi?
Re: Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles III Coronation by festacman(m): 5:55pm On May 01, 2023
2paid2Bmad:

Na you go teach am wetin she go wear abi?

Just an innocent advice.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles III Coronation by Bashirkareem31: 5:59pm On May 01, 2023
XtraFortunes:
Wow congrats to her

But after her sex tape leak I no come too like her

I still get the video undecided
you no like her but she's going higher.you like but your life is going backward.It's a win win for her and lose lose situation for you
Re: Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles III Coronation by Dearlord(m): 5:59pm On May 01, 2023
I wish I am not aware of her sex tape

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles III Coronation by Sweetvie: 6:07pm On May 01, 2023
Tiwa my love cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles III Coronation by Jhonnydurgs: 6:19pm On May 01, 2023
πŸ™‚
Tiwa baby lol
Re: Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles III Coronation by sulakishop(m): 6:22pm On May 01, 2023
Our lady Morgana
Re: Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles III Coronation by XtraFortunes: 6:28pm On May 01, 2023
Bashirkareem31:
you no like her but she's going higher.you like but your life is going backward.It's a win win for her and lose lose situation for you

Don't be dumb. She doesn't know I exist, so why will I waste energy hating her, I just used to think highly of her before the sex video but I don't anymore. Does hating her putting money in my account?

It is you who is abusing me a random stranger, claiming my life is going backwards that I pity. If we check in real life I am miles ahead of your entire family, but you are insulting me on behalf of tiwa who does not know you exist or will reward you in anyway, for my comment that you don't understand.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles III Coronation by Tohmey(m): 6:47pm On May 01, 2023
Dushima:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Your strategy don cast!
No client here. . . .

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles III Coronation by Wisejohnson47(m): 6:52pm On May 01, 2023
simfrost90210:

.., she know say you dey exist? grin grin grin
yes
Re: Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles III Coronation by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 7:12pm On May 01, 2023
Jostoman:
see them the hatred don dey inside their blood just like their oga
Shut up or deh
If your mother is the WHΓ“RE and has a sex video with random guys, how will you handle it when you grow up and start seeing it all over the internet?
You think money can wash off that stain?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles III Coronation by Diligent1(f): 7:17pm On May 01, 2023
yolada:

γ‚γ‹γ‚ŠγΎγ™ smiley
did both of you understand this language?
Re: Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles III Coronation by Agugbadin: 7:21pm On May 01, 2023
Not suprised, you have many Nigerians especially from western Nigeria in the UK so the will attend.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles III Coronation by phemmyfour: 7:31pm On May 01, 2023
festacman:

Hatred has consumed you. A simple "congratulations" would have suffice but you were not brought up with such ethics
Re: Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles III Coronation by BLACKDICK007: 7:44pm On May 01, 2023
Akada1:
Afrobeat gone,from World Cup to champions league final to King Charles coronation
all thanks to Yorubas cool
Re: Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles III Coronation by BLACKDICK007: 7:47pm On May 01, 2023
1950Mack:
grin hehehehehe.... Yorubas to the world is 30tons greater than Igbos to the world brouhahahaha grin
igbos will only perform in Asian jails grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles III Coronation by 1950Mack: 7:48pm On May 01, 2023
BLACKDICK007:
igbos will only perform in Asian jails grin

Brouhahahahaha.... what a blow grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles III Coronation by bigdammyj: 7:58pm On May 01, 2023
Congratulations to her.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles III Coronation by BLACKDICK007: 7:59pm On May 01, 2023
1950Mack:

Brouhahahahaha.... what a blow grin grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles III Coronation by ayandee: 8:03pm On May 01, 2023
Jemex003:

Safe journey and great performance our dearest sister. But don't let them deport you like our Obiscam
deport ke? Tiwa is British citizen
Re: Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles III Coronation by Laboosh(m): 8:04pm On May 01, 2023
[quote author=Jostoman post=122859678]Tiwa savage my Super woman[/quote
U are gullible cos u lack morality by calling Tiwa it Superwoman
Re: Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles III Coronation by Exceed15: 8:15pm On May 01, 2023
I m happy for her.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles III Coronation by Paragon4(m): 8:25pm On May 01, 2023
Congratulations... You deserve the honour

Re: Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles III Coronation by BnQoyyim(m): 8:33pm On May 01, 2023
Joe95:
Congratulations to her

Which mentorship are you adding one?
Your lie would never allow you to grow further.
You only gave me a link that'll cash you back money on opening.
I don't think you understand what you're advertising.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles III Coronation by BnQoyyim(m): 8:34pm On May 01, 2023
Re: Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles III Coronation by BnQoyyim(m): 8:36pm On May 01, 2023
@bestwayltd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke & Hubby Goof Around In New Photos / Empress Njamah Attends Her Friend's Bridal Shower Party (photos) / Hauwa Mohammed Is Giving Away N500,000 Worth Of #MAC Cosmetics (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.