Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

See Davido’s Wife Chioma’s Birthday Photos & Videos As The Singer Flaunts Them.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Davido’s Wife Chioma’s Birthday Photos & Videos As The Singer Flaunts Them.. (480 Views)

Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) / Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars / Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Davido’s Wife Chioma’s Birthday Photos & Videos As The Singer Flaunts Them.. by AfricanGlitz(f): 1:20pm On May 01, 2023
See Davido’s Wife Chioma’s Birthday Photos & Videos As The Singer Flaunts Them With Heartwarming Messages

Nigerian Afrobeats star Davido took to his Instagram page to celebrate his wife, Chioma on her birthday.

The singer shared a beautiful photo of him and Chioma from their civil wedding and captioned it, “Today I just want to celebrate my right hand! My go-to! Happy birthday, baby @thechefchi! God bless you. Your love is timeless. It’s a forever thing I ASSURE YOU!”

In an interview in March, Davido confirmed they are now married.

To watch thevideo and photos,follow this link https://africanglitz.com/2023/05/01/see-davidos-wife-chiomas-birthday-photos-videos-as-the-singer-fluants-them-with-heartwarming-messages/

(1) (Reply)

Actor Chris Bassey Jets Out Before Innuagration / Wahala�regina Daniels In Hèll In Ned Nwoko House & Her Mother Insulted - Cutie / Obi Cubana And Wife Celebrate 15yrs Marriage Aniversary In Grand Style (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.