Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) (41284 Views)

Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally / OsunReRun: Deji Adeyanju, Accuses PDP Of Abandoning Davido & His Uncle / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Ikea81: 6:41pm On May 01, 2023
nedu666:
Wat d Bleep is an lgbo man doing in sudan. Where is onyeama. Abi its to be speaking queen english

Business....haven't you heard the joke that anywhere you get to and don't find an igbo man, comot your shoe run o! Shishi no dey that place be that.
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 01, 2023
plaindealer:
It doesn't matter the situation with other ethnic groups and nationalities, Igbo people will always come out to shout peddle marginalization, tribalism and play the victim game.

They live their lives everyday of the year nursing paranoia, victimization, , low self esteem, collective insecurities and antisocial behavior.

When the government pass that affects us all, igbo people will say the government is targeting Igbo people because it only affects them.

Nigeria and other Nigerians are not the problem of Igbo people, igbo people are the problem of Igbo people.

IBO victimization, marginalization and oppression crying is getting too much.

Earlier today, when it was reported TCN reconnected Aba power and Kaduna and Kano. The IBOs said the restoration was because it affected Kano and Kaduna. They said Aba power was cutoff a month ago but Kano and Kaduna was just for one day before the Minister of power intervened.

They cried marginalization.

https://www.nairaland.com/7672812/tcn-reconnects-aba-power-electric

Several years ago, while on a visit to an IBO friend office in a multinational company, a lorry driver came to complain to him that he was being victimized because he is an IBO. He said they have loaded the trucks that belonged to Hausa and Yoruba but left him. Fortunately, I know the Plant Manager, Warehouse Manager and the Transport manager. They can never do such. That was 2009. I was not happy but I didn't want to inform other managers of what he said. Later, I pleaded for him. They told me in his presence his trucks already had about 50% of cargoes for that week with documents. I just left.

Nigeria needs to reconsider our unity. If people say they want to go they should be allowed to go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Teeklef(m): 6:43pm On May 01, 2023
Krugisback:
are you running come and defend your curse region hehehe
running? curse region? we all know whose region is cursed,so no need of bantering words.
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by XAUBulls: 6:46pm On May 01, 2023
seunmsg:
I thought only South west and northern Muslims are in Sudan studying courses related to how to Islamize Nigeria. At what point did Igbos also get to Sudan? Are they there to study how to Islamize Nigeria or what?

Btw, is Abike Dabiri the minister of foreign affairs or Geoffrey Onyeama?
Well said.

Hon. Abike Dabiri interphases with
NIDO, and she is NOT the Foreign Affairs Minister of Nigeria but Geoffrey Onyeama, so why is she being falsely accused here by these ethnic bigots, narcisists and misogynists? Ignorance is truly a disease.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by fareed69(m): 6:46pm On May 01, 2023
Krugisback:
the barren region can not do anything , always eating when his two big brothers region are contributing

Barren indeed .
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Putinofrussia: 6:47pm On May 01, 2023
Freemasonry:
Perhaps that's why they rejected Allen Onyema's offer to evacuate the people for free, so that this evil agenda can happen, while also providing avenue for corruption.

Over 1 million dollars paid for buses to convey people through the desert to Egypt.

Something is definitely fishy.
That means the foreign minister is a big thief.
He has swallowed our money.

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Putinofrussia: 6:49pm On May 01, 2023
XAUBulls:

Well said.

Hon. Abike Dabiri interphases with
NITDO, and she is NOT the Foreign Affairs Minister of Nigeria but Geoffrey Onyeama, so why is she being falsely accused here by these ethnic bigots and misogynists? Ignorance is truly a disease.

Maybe Goeffrey Onyeama don go hide after collecting the dollars grin

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by landiqa(m): 6:51pm On May 01, 2023
I have said it multiple time, no one Nigeria and the one Nigeria they call is when they want to steal from you.

I'm Yoruba and not Igbo before you start your ethnical comments.
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by randymirrors(f): 6:52pm On May 01, 2023
They should remain in Sudan. Isn't Nigeria a zoo?

2 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by saintrow1: 6:53pm On May 01, 2023
babaolofin:

Which discrepancies? Why don't you channel your question to Onyema the Minister or NEMA Boss? You can also ask the Ambassador. Is it NIDCOM that paid $1.2M to hire buses? What about Kaduna and one or two States that hired buses?

For orderliness, it must be done based on State of origin. I thought on Social Media your brothers said only Northerners are stranded in Sudan and were very excited about their predicament. They were excited an IBO man Allen Onyema of Air Peace is helping them. Why crying now?

Please help us to ask those cursed oloshis

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by olamike02: 6:53pm On May 01, 2023
This Henry is too full of himself.
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Krugisback(m): 6:54pm On May 01, 2023
Teeklef:
running? curse region? we all know whose region is cursed,so no need of bantering words.
yes we all known which is sw that don't contribute anything to nigeria that barren region
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Putinofrussia: 6:58pm On May 01, 2023
Krugisback:
i wonder why south west will bite the fingers that feed them smh
lol
SE states are the poorest in conttibuting to Nigeria in the South.
Abia,Imo,Anambra oil combined are not up to that of Ondo state talkless of Lagos.
After oil,the next foreign exchange earner for Nigeria is cocoa mainly produced by the Yorubas.
The VAT that the SE states depend on are mainly from SW.

Customs,ports etc money are shared to the poor SE states for them not to become dead..

4 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 01, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
This is not true. No Country records such demographic data of foreign residents.

More laughable is the fact that we have South West and South South at zero. That is statistically impossible.

It is true. Not demographic data of foreign residents. They have biodata of official immigrants not illegal immigrants of each country in their database. The home country embassies get such information from them as well.

In emergency situations, home country mission carry out classification based on gender, age group and State of Origin. The Sudanese government have information on Kano, Kaduna and other Northern students in Sudan.

It is very possible to have South South and South West population as zero.

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Teeklef(m): 6:58pm On May 01, 2023
Krugisback:
yes we all known which is sw that don't contribute anything to nigeria that barren region
πŸ‘
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by landiqa(m): 6:59pm On May 01, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Only fools and their cohorts are at liberty to jump to conclusions and believe that Abike Dabiri will airlift every other Nigerian person and leave Igbos in Sudan.

Every other right-thinking person will first think through the narrative and what Abike Dabiri might gain from such actions before forming any opinion.

Why profiling citizens to be evacuated in Sudan according to State of origin instead of their Nigerian passports?

Have you ask & answer that question?
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Krugisback(m): 7:05pm On May 01, 2023
Putinofrussia:

lol
SE states are the poorest in conttibuting to Nigeria in the South.
Abia,Imo,Anambra oil combined are not up to that of Ondo state talkless of Lagos.
After oil,the next foreign exchange earner for Nigeria is cocoa mainly produced by the Yorubas.
The VAT that the SE states depend on are mainly from SW.

Customs,ports etc money are shared to the poor SE states for them not to become dead..
sw don't contribute nothing always hungry for power because they only depend on politics because they know thier region is curse with no tangible natural resources, ondo is the state that produce lowest in the 9 states and who tell you lagos produce oil . I guess you're a illiterate and a thug use for ballot box snatching
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by MadarasBlade(m): 7:20pm On May 01, 2023
randymirrors:
They should remain in Sudan. Isn't Nigeria a zoo?

You're behaving like an animal, why won't they say that?
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Prettychild(f): 7:26pm On May 01, 2023
Tntsi:
Is this why abike dabiri brought up the nonsense evacuation by state of orgin?
Abike dabiri and whoever with her in this evil are wicked.
Nigeria is at the edge of falling. But one sure thing is tinubu will not be president for even 1 day.
SMH! And it’s an Igbo man that offered to convey Nigerians out of there free of charge O!
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by MSGAMBLE9: 7:36pm On May 01, 2023
Krugisback:
sw don't contribute nothing always hungry for power because they only depend on politics because they know thier region is curse with no tangible natural resources, ondo is the state that produce lowest in the 9 states and who tell you lagos produce oil . I guess you're a illiterate and a thug use for ballot box snatching
why do your people always commot barren SE via Night buses come Hussle for SW.

Even your jewel Anambra has economic activities and IGR less than the poorest SW state like Osun.... Numbers don't lie chest-beater

https://guardian.ng/news/anambra-state-targets-n50-billion-igr-in-2022/

https://www.legit.ng/business-economy/economy/1498215-the-nigerian-states-highest-internally-generated-revenue/

You people are Cursed, always whining and crying of everything. Shame

3 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by bionixs: 7:40pm On May 01, 2023
The very moment I heard that they were going to board according to their state, I knew it will come to this

Let the Agbaya respond first. E no pass wetin she got do
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 7:41pm On May 01, 2023
These primitive wailers must always find something to wail on,it's in their blood ! Abike Dabiri this,Nigeria that,mtchew...yeye people ! If you like call on the United Nations or Israel as usual,you guys will only be evacuated ONLY when it is your turn ! Hausa/Fulani students who were also stranded in Sudan made videos appealing to their northern state governors for help. Yoruba students did same thing. They too appealed to the South west governors for assistance. Here are the wailing wailers playing their usual victim cards as expected ! Can you imagine how all of them,both the young and the old,are shouting Abike Dabiri's name and barking up and down like some rabies infected dogs !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by NothingDoMe: 7:42pm On May 01, 2023
Cromagnon:
who is in charge of who was in charge of the evacuation you mean
πŸ˜„
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by bionixs: 7:43pm On May 01, 2023
seunmsg:
I thought only South west and northern Muslims are in Sudan studying courses related to how to Islamize Nigeria. At what point did Igbos also get to Sudan? Are they there to study how to Islamize Nigeria or what?

Btw, is Abike Dabiri the minister of foreign affairs or Geoffrey Onyeama?
if I insult you now , e go be like say I too do.

Who is in charge of the evacuation?

People like you will never do well in life. Injustice will be your karma . Wicked creature
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by captianfreeman(m): 7:47pm On May 01, 2023
How can this be true?
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Printerscanner: 7:51pm On May 01, 2023
greggng:

When the time comes ...you will know that you can only hold on to a child's property for a short time

Many children have been killed because of their properties. Ask elders in your village, they will tell you.

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by DeleTaller: 7:52pm On May 01, 2023
Tntsi:
Is this why abike dabiri brought up the nonsense evacuation by state of orgin?
Abike dabiri and whoever with her in this evil are wicked.
Nigeria is at the edge of falling. But one sure thing is tinubu will not be president for even 1 day.

wake up from your sleep... you have been dreaming...

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by MSGAMBLE9: 7:53pm On May 01, 2023
Krugisback:
we have nine state producing oil south south have 5 , south east have 3 , south west have only ondo state which is not the lowest, south west don't contribute anything and they are biting the fingers that feed them
This is a lie from pit of Onitsha media...this are list of highest oil producing state and Ondo is not the lowest, they even have more oil than Imo and other SE state..

https://www.legit.ng/ask-legit/1511413-list-oil-producing-states-nigeria-bring-black-gold/

Dry chest-beater.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Printerscanner: 7:53pm On May 01, 2023
bionixs:
if I insult you now , e go be like say I too do.

Who is in charge of the evacuation?

People like you will never do well in life. Injustice will be your karma . Wicked creature

You are already not doing well in life, and you will continue like this forever.

Abike Dabiri is not the Minister of Foreign Affairs. The Minister is an Igbo. Maybe he doesn't want to bring back your brothers that are distributing hard drugs in Sudan or what else could your brothers be doing in Sudan? I think the Minister of Foreign Affairs who is in charge of this evacuation does not want to bring drugs traffickers back to Igbo land so that they will not come and worsen the drugs situation in Igbo land which is making Unknown Gun Men kill you all like Christmas chickens

2 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by Krugisback(m): 7:56pm On May 01, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
This is a lie from pit of Onitsha media...this are list of highest oil producing state and Ondo is the lowest, they even have more oil than Imo and other SE state..

https://www.legit.ng/ask-legit/1511413-list-oil-producing-states-nigeria-bring-black-gold/

Dry chest-beater.
oh my god you're checking fact from legit ng truly you're a illiterate and a thug
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by ignis: 8:05pm On May 01, 2023
heysquare:

Did you suspect that there are Igbos in Sudan in the first place before thinking something fishing

There are hardworking igbo people at every corner of the world.
Re: Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) by MSGAMBLE9: 8:09pm On May 01, 2023
Krugisback:
oh my god you're checking fact from legit ng truly you're a illiterate and a thug
bring your own Abakaliki source make we check... don't be a hopeless chest-beater.

Buh if Legit no do you, Take this cool ya body

https://www.thevaluechainng.com/list-of-states-in-nigeria-with-the-highest-production-of-crude-oil/

This no be Nzobu-nzobu matter, dry chest-beater.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity / Photos :gov. Amaechi Again!!!! Wonders Shall Never Be In Short Supply / APC Wins 16, PDP Three In Kaduna LG Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.