Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Photos Of Rumokwuta Bridge In Rivers To Be Commissioned By Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Rumokwuta Bridge In Rivers To Be Commissioned By Tinubu (55016 Views)

Ganduje Inspects Two Mega Projects To Be Commissioned By Buhari Tomorrow / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari / Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Rumokwuta Bridge In Rivers To Be Commissioned By Tinubu by Kukutenla: 9:40pm On May 01, 2023
oikirodah:
Governor Wike's 12th Flyover Project Stuns Rivers State as President-elect Unveils Rumuokwuta Bridge(Photos)

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah writes in from Abuja.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/governor-wikes-12th-flyover-project-stuns-rivers-state-as-president-elect-tinubu-unveils-rumuokwuta-bridgephotos/

Source iReporteronline.

What I've noticed is nobody tells us how long these bridges and flyovers are. Some are not even up to a km
Re: Photos Of Rumokwuta Bridge In Rivers To Be Commissioned By Tinubu by derolemode(m): 9:53pm On May 01, 2023
Saga16:
Which kain colour be this for Wike's sake?

After shepe you go just dey approve nonsense.

Abeg change that hideous colour.

Before you talk reason if na you take shekpe. That is the color of Rivers state flag
Re: Photos Of Rumokwuta Bridge In Rivers To Be Commissioned By Tinubu by vanitybutiwanti: 9:56pm On May 01, 2023
Kukutenla:

What I've noticed is nobody tells us how long these bridges and flyovers are. Some are not even up to a km
Read the post man, the length was clearly stated, approximately 1000m which is 1km.
Re: Photos Of Rumokwuta Bridge In Rivers To Be Commissioned By Tinubu by vanitybutiwanti: 9:58pm On May 01, 2023
tesppidd:
How many Rivers governors?

What is "on ground" is still a pittance compared to what comes in.

Rivers earns an average of 50 billion a month at least.

Just one month.
And that's besides other bonuses from FG from time to time.

Rivers recently got 78 billion in arrears from FG.

Only fools can be fooled.
unfortunately you can only wail on the internet, there's nothing you can do about how the funds are disbursed or spent, till you live this earth you'll continue wailing about politicians on the internet, if you like don't focus on your Life.
Re: Photos Of Rumokwuta Bridge In Rivers To Be Commissioned By Tinubu by onayemi1: 10:05pm On May 01, 2023
And another Governor has turn centre of excellence to centre of agony with no visible impact despite earning over 55bilkion naira in monthly IGR.
Re: Photos Of Rumokwuta Bridge In Rivers To Be Commissioned By Tinubu by Maxisolz(m): 10:12pm On May 01, 2023
Saga16:

It's the color of Rivers state
Re: Photos Of Rumokwuta Bridge In Rivers To Be Commissioned By Tinubu by tesppidd: 10:14pm On May 01, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
unfortunately you can only wail on the internet, there's nothing you can do about how the funds are disbursed or spent, till you live this earth you'll continue wailing about politicians on the internet, if you like don't focus on your Life.
Rubbish...

Let me wail but never kisss assss.

It is better to wail over thieving politicians than to kisss politicians asses but still live in poverty.

People like you kiss assss of politicians but remain in perpetual penury.
Re: Photos Of Rumokwuta Bridge In Rivers To Be Commissioned By Tinubu by vanitybutiwanti: 10:17pm On May 01, 2023
tesppidd:
Rubbish...

Let me wail but never kisss assss.

It is better to wail over thieving politicians than to kisss politicians asses but still live in poverty.

People like you kiss assss of politicians but remain in perpetual penury.
you're obviously the person in poverty, you are always in all thread criticizing politicians, if you were well to do, you'll never criticize politicians, if you're so pained pick up a form and contest, I guess that's impossible because you're unable to afford three square meal, you're waiting for a politician to spoon feed you while people like us do exploits in our personal endeavors without blaming a politician for our woes
Re: Photos Of Rumokwuta Bridge In Rivers To Be Commissioned By Tinubu by tesppidd: 10:19pm On May 01, 2023
barrysome001:
Wike did a great job in this PH.
OMO! If you are coming from Aba, once you enter Oyigbo express, you'd know the difference between light and darkness.
Gov. Wike did a marvellous work in Port Harcourt. Let's give him his flowers.

Before you say, that's his job, please visit Aba and Owerri, and then tell me if they don't have a governor in those places.

God bless Wike for his wonderful works.
The irony of your comment is that from that Oyigbo express all the way to Eleme junction, it was not Wikethat did anything there, but it was Buhari that did that beautiful road.

The same Buhari you people always claim didn't do one single thing.
Re: Photos Of Rumokwuta Bridge In Rivers To Be Commissioned By Tinubu by tesppidd: 10:22pm On May 01, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
you're obviously the person in poverty, you are always in all thread criticizing politicians, if you were well to do, you'll never criticize politicians, if you're so pained pick up a form and contest, I guess that's impossible because you're unable to afford three square meal, you're waiting for a politician to spoon feed you while people like us do exploits in our personal endeavors without blaming a politician for our woes
Your logic is just all over the place, as disoriented as your moniker.

"I am in poverty because I criticize politicians?"

Lol, where nairaland dey get all these kain people from sef?
Re: Photos Of Rumokwuta Bridge In Rivers To Be Commissioned By Tinubu by vanitybutiwanti: 10:23pm On May 01, 2023
tesppidd:
Your logic is just all over the place, as disoriented as your moniker.

"I am in poverty because I criticize politicians?"

Lol, where nairaland dey get all these kain people from sef?
it's obvious that you're broke and you feel politicians are responsible for your misery on Earth, you're everywhere criticizing people, from your actions, even a toddler can deduce that you're poor without meeting you in person, can we put it to test?
Re: Photos Of Rumokwuta Bridge In Rivers To Be Commissioned By Tinubu by tesppidd: 10:35pm On May 01, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
it's obvious that you're broke and you feel politicians are responsible for your misery on Earth, you're everywhere criticizing people, from your actions, even a toddler can deduce that you're poor without meeting you in person, can we put it to test?
Just going through your posts and seeing you're another one of those Wike asss kissers..

Maybe one of them 200,000 new recruits still waiting for his stipend.
grin

Put what to test? This one is prolly in one batcher in Diobu armed with 10 mb.

Shall we put that to test?
Re: Photos Of Rumokwuta Bridge In Rivers To Be Commissioned By Tinubu by Babisha10(m): 10:39pm On May 01, 2023
Saga16:

This colour is far better than Dave Umahi's colour
Re: Photos Of Rumokwuta Bridge In Rivers To Be Commissioned By Tinubu by Igboslayer: 10:49pm On May 01, 2023
Misterc:
Wike is a glorified crook.... grin grin grin
After looting Rivers State.. dude still knows how to selectively work in selected places just to cover his tracks without mentioning how much was used to carry out those works grin grin grin grin grin
We know why you are bitter. Your OBI cannot match his projects.
Re: Photos Of Rumokwuta Bridge In Rivers To Be Commissioned By Tinubu by vanitybutiwanti: 10:52pm On May 01, 2023
tesppidd:
Just going through your posts and seeing you're another one of those Wike asss kissers..

Maybe one of them 200,000 new recruits still waiting for his stipend.
grin

Put what to test? This one is prolly in one batcher in Diobu armed with 10 mb.

Shall we put that to test?
why not come to my batcher in diobu tomorrow broke man?
Re: Photos Of Rumokwuta Bridge In Rivers To Be Commissioned By Tinubu by Khallicopyro: 10:55pm On May 01, 2023
tesppidd:
grin

Nobody in Rivers state even knows how much was budgeted for this flyover.

Somebody takes money from the coffers, money that belongs to everyone,
No one knows the amount sef..

And they are clapping and rejoicing!

grin grin
What if they took the money and nothing to show for it? Like most state governments? Anything go happen? NO! At least Wike get many flyovers to show
Re: Photos Of Rumokwuta Bridge In Rivers To Be Commissioned By Tinubu by plat0: 11:07pm On May 01, 2023
erico2k2:

I dont live in kent, just went there to sort one of their lifters which got stuck
cool are there jobs in kent, is it an economically viable city?
Re: Photos Of Rumokwuta Bridge In Rivers To Be Commissioned By Tinubu by Franking: 11:30pm On May 01, 2023
tesppidd:
How many Rivers governors?

What is "on ground" is still a pittance compared to what comes in.

Rivers earns an average of 50 billion a month at least.

Just one month.
And that's besides other bonuses from FG from time to time.

Rivers recently got 78 billion in arrears from FG.

Only fools can be fooled.

Lol! Everyone knows money was stolen. The question is "what are going to do about it?". Absolutely NOTHING.
Re: Photos Of Rumokwuta Bridge In Rivers To Be Commissioned By Tinubu by MeineMutter: 12:20am On May 02, 2023
Saga16:

It’s a bala blu and bulaba color.
I don’t know why we can’t leave our roads and bridges unpainted. We must sha paint them either yellow and black or black and white or white and blue.

Na so we get eye problem reach in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Rumokwuta Bridge In Rivers To Be Commissioned By Tinubu by Omoodutodaiwa1: 12:22am On May 02, 2023
Mr project I pray Tinubu replicate the same in our dear country.
Re: Photos Of Rumokwuta Bridge In Rivers To Be Commissioned By Tinubu by MeineMutter: 12:23am On May 02, 2023
Walamide:
Colour looking like waist beads.
Kudos to Gov Wike

😆😆. Waist beads of who? Dancers or Hollosho? You be crook.
Re: Photos Of Rumokwuta Bridge In Rivers To Be Commissioned By Tinubu by Agadinaagwuofe: 3:56am On May 02, 2023
Misterc:
After looting Rivers State.. [b]dude still knows how to selectively work in selected places just to cover his tracks without mentioning how much was used to carry out those works
grin grin grin grin grin[/b]

You really know wetin dey... grin grin grin.
Re: Photos Of Rumokwuta Bridge In Rivers To Be Commissioned By Tinubu by maxzzo1(m): 6:39am On May 02, 2023
Misterc:
After looting Rivers State.. dude still knows how to selectively work in selected places just to cover his tracks without mentioning how much was used to carry out those works grin grin grin grin grin
If him no work u go complain....which one be selected is it not Rivers state
Re: Photos Of Rumokwuta Bridge In Rivers To Be Commissioned By Tinubu by ANIMARTINS(m): 6:45am On May 02, 2023
Saga16:

Na RIVERS State colour be that.
Re: Photos Of Rumokwuta Bridge In Rivers To Be Commissioned By Tinubu by BadEnglish(m): 7:11am On May 02, 2023
Draslo:

Appreciate better thing and go wail on another thread where Obidients gather.
This reply got me laughing like a jackass
Re: Photos Of Rumokwuta Bridge In Rivers To Be Commissioned By Tinubu by barrysome001: 7:47am On May 02, 2023
tesppidd:
The irony of your comment is that from that Oyigbo express all the way to Eleme junction, it was not Wikethat did anything there, but it was Buhari that did that beautiful road.

The same Buhari you people always claim didn't do one single thing.
Mr. Irony, Where in my comment did I mention that Wike was responsible for fixing Oyigbo expressway?

If what you have is bitterness towards Wike, may God heal your bitterness.
Re: Photos Of Rumokwuta Bridge In Rivers To Be Commissioned By Tinubu by tesppidd: 7:57am On May 02, 2023
barrysome001:
Wike did a great job in this PH.
OMO! If you are coming from Aba, once you enter Oyigbo express, you'd know the difference between light and darkness.

Gov. Wike did a marvellous work in Port Harcourt. Let's give him his flowers.

Before you say, that's his job, please visit Aba and Owerri, and then tell me if they don't have a governor in those places.

God bless Wike for his wonderful works.
barrysome001:

Mr. Irony, Where in my comment did I mention that Wike was responsible for fixing Oyigbo expressway?

If what you have is bitterness towards Wike, may God heal your bitterness.
"Wike did a good job in this PH"

Then the follow up!,

OMO if you're coming from Aba, once you enter Obigbo express, you'd know the difference between light and darkness.

What is the meaning of this statement?

Maybe that wasn't your intention but it ain't my fault that you can't put sentences together to convey your message properly in a composition.

So I say;
"sorry for misleading me into misinterpreting your comment."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Rumokwuta Bridge In Rivers To Be Commissioned By Tinubu by uunwanaobong3: 7:58am On May 02, 2023
Pls naira, the project is fine and beautiful....... But let me ask a few common questions;

1) what is the purpose of this flyover? What serious traffick does it control.
2) what complex roads or road networks and crisscross does this flyover intersect?
3) it is called a flyover for a reason. What road does this project flyover.

I like good project ooooo. But I hate it when money is being wasted on meaningless things.
Re: Photos Of Rumokwuta Bridge In Rivers To Be Commissioned By Tinubu by tesppidd: 8:02am On May 02, 2023
uunwanaobong3:
Pls naira, the project is fine and beautiful....... But let me ask a few common questions;

1) what is the purpose of this flyover? What serious traffick does it control.
2) what complex roads or road networks and crisscross does this flyover intersect?
3) it is called a flyover for a reason. What road does this project flyover.

I like good project ooooo. But I hate it when money is being wasted on meaningless things.
Thank you.

Let me even say that a good number of his flyovers have not solved the traffic issues in those areas.

Those flyovers are what I call show off projects and choppings projects.
Re: Photos Of Rumokwuta Bridge In Rivers To Be Commissioned By Tinubu by barrysome001: 8:08am On May 02, 2023
tesppidd:

"Wike did a good job in this PH"

Then the follow up!,

OMO if you're coming from Aba, once you enter Obigbo express, you'd know the difference between light and darkness.

What is the meaning of this statement?

Maybe that wasn't your intention but it ain't my fault that you can't put sentences together to convey your message properly in a composition.

So I say;
"sorry for misleading me into misinterpreting your comment."
Pele my dear.
Re: Photos Of Rumokwuta Bridge In Rivers To Be Commissioned By Tinubu by highchief1: 9:16am On May 02, 2023
Saga16:

may good thgs never come ur way amen.since u don turn witch
Re: Photos Of Rumokwuta Bridge In Rivers To Be Commissioned By Tinubu by Ubanz: 9:22am On May 02, 2023
Rochas had 8yrs opportunity to deliver much more for the people of Imo state but failed woefully due to greed and selfishness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Approves Salary Increase For Civil Servants. / Just In- Lagoon Suicide: Allwel Orji Makes A New Video, Says “am Alive!” / Labour Party Candidates In Kano Using Tinubu's Picture On Their Posters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.