Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Young Jonn - Aquafina (Official Music Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Young Jonn - Aquafina (Official Music Video) (7198 Views)

DOWNLOAD MUSIC : Naira Marley X Young Jonn – Mafo / INSTRUMENTAL - Savage By DJ Worldwide Ft. Lil Kesh & Young Jonn / DOWNLOAD MP3: DJ Consequence Ft. Olamide – Assignment (prod. Young Jonn) (music) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Jonn - Aquafina (Official Music Video) by BrickDevo: 9:06pm On May 01, 2023
Sponsored
Re: Young Jonn - Aquafina (Official Music Video) by greypencils: 9:11pm On May 01, 2023
mariovito:

Seems you had a very bad day...
It'll pass too.
My post has been edited. You may reread it. BTW, I am having a good day, very good one. I am just a music critic, that is what I do. If it is good enough, I'll be the first to declare it.

1 Like

Re: Young Jonn - Aquafina (Official Music Video) by encryptjay(m): 10:18pm On May 01, 2023
tfash96:
Young jonn will go far.I really love his lines in that one he sang with zlatan
Astalavista cool
Re: Young Jonn - Aquafina (Official Music Video) by antidote06: 10:50pm On May 01, 2023
Actionbitters:
Who told you he's from Akwa Ibom?
Dat boy is from akwa ibom bros,no be only Igbo n Yoruba dey.iyaya sef from Akwa ibom
Re: Young Jonn - Aquafina (Official Music Video) by Elxandre(m): 11:39pm On May 01, 2023
greypencils:
The song is not good enough. We grew up with Joe, Aerosmith, Kc & jojo, Aaliyah, TLC, Brandy, R.Kelly, Naughty by Nature, real music. We witnessed good Nigerian music from the likes of Sound Sultan, Tuface, M.I, Faze, BankyW, WandeCoal, Waje, a rough about the edges DBanj, PSquare, Jesse Jagz (check out his song sativa),The Old Davido (His newest album is not it), A currently fiery Wizkid, a good Burna Boy, Patoranking (His song, no kissing ft Sarkodie is still one of the best duets out of Africa), a melodious Olamide (Loading, Kana, Lagos Boys & lots more are all classic hotness). Not this. Some are growing up with this as an example of good music. This isn't perfection. Music you can't put on replay isn't perfection. Today's mainstream music, both Nigerian and foreign is without finesse and refinement and it is such a pity today's youths are growing up exactly that way. Young John is a good producer. One of the best. If he is to delve into singing, It is best for him to hone his craft, dig deeper so as to deliver timeless music. This isn't timeless. He can do better.
Calling current wizkid music excellent invalidates your post.😂
And btw David's current album is definitely good. Much better than his last two if you ask me.
Re: Young Jonn - Aquafina (Official Music Video) by greypencils: 4:43am On May 02, 2023
Elxandre:

Calling current wizkid music excellent invalidates your post.😂
And btw David's current album is definitely good. Much better than his last two if you ask me.
I never used the word 'excellent' to describe WizKid's music in entirety but his album, Made-In-Lagos is timeless with a good number of songs very close to perfection. If you feel otherwise, its different strokes Bro. Have fun. I definitely wouldn't be baited to the WizKid vs Davido convo.
Re: Young Jonn - Aquafina (Official Music Video) by Psalmmyb(m): 9:15am On May 02, 2023
This guy deh bust mai brain cheesy
Re: Young Jonn - Aquafina (Official Music Video) by Elxandre(m): 11:20am On May 02, 2023
greypencils:
I never used the word 'excellent' to describe WizKid's music in entirety but his album, Made-In-Lagos is timeless with a good number of songs very close to perfection. If you feel otherwise, its different strokes Bro. Have fun. I definitely wouldn't be baited to the WizKid vs Davido convo.
I don't do wizkid vs Davido too. Makes no sense to me.
But truth is wizkid has slipped off with his new style. You hardly hear his music in the streets anymore.
Like you said different strokes...
Re: Young Jonn - Aquafina (Official Music Video) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 12:23pm On May 02, 2023
greypencils:
The song is not good enough. We grew up with Joe, Aerosmith, Kc & jojo, Aaliyah, TLC, Brandy, R.Kelly, Naughty by Nature, real music. We witnessed good Nigerian music from the likes of Sound Sultan, Tuface, M.I, Faze, BankyW, WandeCoal, Waje, a rough about the edges DBanj, PSquare, Jesse Jagz (check out his song sativa),The Old Davido (His newest album is not it), A currently fiery Wizkid, a good Burna Boy, Patoranking (His song, no kissing ft Sarkodie is still one of the best duets out of Africa), a melodious Olamide (Loading, Kana, Lagos Boys & lots more are all classic hotness). Not this. Some are growing up with this as an example of good music. This isn't perfection. Music you can't put on replay isn't perfection. Today's mainstream music, both Nigerian and foreign is without finesse and refinement and it is such a pity today's youths are growing up exactly that way. Young John is a good producer, One of the best. If he is to delve into singing, It is best for him to hone his craft, dig deeper so as to deliver timeless music. This isn't timeless. He can do better.

Omo, see classic ITK!!!
Re: Young Jonn - Aquafina (Official Music Video) by tfash96(m): 4:24pm On May 02, 2023
encryptjay:

Astalavista cool
yeah.correct

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: Adekunle Gold – Yoyo Ft. Flavour / Download Mp3: Lil Pump Ft French Montana, Gucci Mane, 21 Savage Gucci Gang Remix / Frank Edwards Ft Don Moen - Changing Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.