Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Is It Proper for FG To Dump All Nigerians Returning From Sudan �� In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Proper for FG To Dump All Nigerians Returning From Sudan �� In Lagos (611 Views)

Is It Time To Dump All The Dollars In Domicilliary Accounts ? / COVID19: Umahi Bars Ebonyi Indigene Returning From China / Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper for FG To Dump All Nigerians Returning From Sudan �� In Lagos by lexylaw40: 6:04pm On May 01, 2023
As for me everyone evacuated from Sudan should be taken to there various regions except that person is a resident of lagos and such a person should be able to present an evidence eg.. lagos residency card. Though I feel sorry for everyone caught up in the fall-out of the war but at the same time the South West should not be a dumping ground for deported people.... for security reasons
Re: Is It Proper for FG To Dump All Nigerians Returning From Sudan �� In Lagos by MasterJayJay: 6:23pm On May 01, 2023
Ibadan indigene speaking for Lagos..

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper for FG To Dump All Nigerians Returning From Sudan �� In Lagos by lexylaw40: 6:24pm On May 01, 2023
A lot of returnees don't have anything to fall back on. So they should be taken to there regions to recuperate and if they so wish to move to lagos after ..den no problem.
Re: Is It Proper for FG To Dump All Nigerians Returning From Sudan �� In Lagos by lexylaw40: 6:28pm On May 01, 2023
MasterJayJay:
look you may not like how I talk but if you look at the issue on Ground then it makes sense to make sure people are not brought in just to be abandoned in lagos...instead of assisting them to there various place of origin. Security risk
Re: Is It Proper for FG To Dump All Nigerians Returning From Sudan �� In Lagos by MasterJayJay: 6:34pm On May 01, 2023
lexylaw40:
look you may not like how I talk but if you look at the issue on Ground then it makes sense to make sure people are not brought in just to be abandoned in lagos...instead of assisting them to there various place of origin. Security risk
Who told you the returnees are interested in staying in lagos?

4 Likes

Re: Is It Proper for FG To Dump All Nigerians Returning From Sudan �� In Lagos by Boogyman557: 6:50pm On May 01, 2023
Holly Gram cool E good as them drop all of them 4 Lagos..

At least make them for NACK ASHAWOO...

ASHAWOO don cheap now and e go don tey way doz niggaz service der GBOLA well...

I NACK ASHAWOO for 500h yesterday..

I even 4get my boxer for the ASHAWOO house..

Dis night I go JAZZ in der to collect my boxer..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper for FG To Dump All Nigerians Returning From Sudan �� In Lagos by lexylaw40: 6:52pm On May 01, 2023
MasterJayJay:

with way you are talking im sure you don't have any idea what's like to get chased out of a foreign country and back to Nigeria without a dime. God will not allow you oor anyone into that situation. I know first hand what it's like so that's why I'm feeling concerned
Re: Is It Proper for FG To Dump All Nigerians Returning From Sudan �� In Lagos by lexylaw40: 6:53pm On May 01, 2023
MasterJayJay:

a lot of them won't have transport money to go back home

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper for FG To Dump All Nigerians Returning From Sudan �� In Lagos by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 01, 2023
I can understand dumping them in Abuja. After all, it is Nigeria's federal capital and undisputed "no man's land". From there, everyone can find their way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper for FG To Dump All Nigerians Returning From Sudan �� In Lagos by lexylaw40: 7:12pm On May 01, 2023
Hedonini:
I can understand dumping them in Abuja. After all, it is Nigeria's federal capital and undisputed "no man's land". From there, everyone can find their way.
abi oo
Re: Is It Proper for FG To Dump All Nigerians Returning From Sudan �� In Lagos by lexylaw40: 8:32pm On May 01, 2023
Re: Is It Proper for FG To Dump All Nigerians Returning From Sudan �� In Lagos by MetaPhysical: 8:44pm On May 01, 2023
lexylaw40:
As for me everyone evacuated from Sudan should be taken to there various regions except that person is a resident of lagos and such a person should be able to present an evidence eg.. lagos residency card. Though I feel sorry for everyone caught up in the fall-out of the war but at the same time the South West should not be a dumping ground for deported people.... because of security risk it could be very dangerous

This was the purpose of bus by state, but Ibo dont have anywhere to settle in SE so they have been online with outcry to demonize govt .
Re: Is It Proper for FG To Dump All Nigerians Returning From Sudan �� In Lagos by DMerciful(m): 8:49pm On May 01, 2023
Why not everyone sent to their state of origin or state of residence? Why are you using regions, so that Osun people can be dumped in Lagos?
lexylaw40:
As for me everyone evacuated from Sudan should be taken to there various regions except that person is a resident of lagos and such a person should be able to present an evidence eg.. lagos residency card. Though I feel sorry for everyone caught up in the fall-out of the war but at the same time the South West should not be a dumping ground for deported people.... because of security risk it could be very dangerous

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper for FG To Dump All Nigerians Returning From Sudan �� In Lagos by DMerciful(m): 8:51pm On May 01, 2023
Are you wise? Is the bus driving them from Sudan to Nigeria? Or they'd enter planes state by state?
MetaPhysical:

This was the purpose of bus by state, but Ibo dont have anywhere to settle in SE so they have been online with outcry to demonize govt .

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper for FG To Dump All Nigerians Returning From Sudan �� In Lagos by Vinnie2000(m): 9:09pm On May 01, 2023
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool E good as them drop all of them 4 Lagos..

At least make them for NACK ASHAWOO...

ASHAWOO don cheap now and e go don tey way doz niggaz service der GBOLA well...

I NACK ASHAWOO for 500h yesterday..

I even 4get my boxer for the ASHAWOO house..

Dis night I go JAZZ in der to collect my boxer..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Lolss,

After some Weeks out, na still Ashawo gist you carry come? cheesy 😄

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper for FG To Dump All Nigerians Returning From Sudan �� In Lagos by goodnessme1(f): 9:12pm On May 01, 2023
lexylaw40:
As for me everyone evacuated from Sudan should be taken to there various regions except that person is a resident of lagos and such a person should be able to present an evidence eg.. lagos residency card. Though I feel sorry for everyone caught up in the fall-out of the war but at the same time the South West should not be a dumping ground for deported people.... for security reasons
Lagos is no man's land

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper for FG To Dump All Nigerians Returning From Sudan �� In Lagos by goodnessme1(f): 9:16pm On May 01, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Imagine that
Re: Is It Proper for FG To Dump All Nigerians Returning From Sudan �� In Lagos by Boogyman557: 5:04am On May 02, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Lolss,

After some Weeks out, na still Ashawo gist you carry come? cheesy 😄
Holly Gram cool my Gee!

ASHAWOO na the best tin..

Anyways I don collect my boxers back Las night..

I still go anoda round...

The kind cold way fire me Las night around 12am, NaSo my GBOLA just de rise and fall.. I gats run JAZZ in ASHAWOO house again..

it's good to be free MAN..

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper for FG To Dump All Nigerians Returning From Sudan �� In Lagos by lexylaw40: 3:11pm On May 02, 2023
goodnessme1:
Imagine that
where ever a yoruba man finds himself as long as its within the Yoruba kingdom he or she is highly welcome, because at the time of war every Yoruba man will have to fight together in other to defeat a common enemy.

.Everybody is fighting to protect there regions and its happening world wide. China Taiwan, Russia 🇷🇺 Ukraine 🇺🇦, 🇸🇩 Sudan, even the US is doing everything possible to hold on to world dominance, igbo kingdom want to break out of Nigeria. Nothing here is peculiar to Nigeria.

And besides Abuja is the FCT and not lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper for FG To Dump All Nigerians Returning From Sudan �� In Lagos by lexylaw40: 3:11pm On May 02, 2023

(1) (Reply)

IPOB: Drama As Police Parade Man For Crime Commited While In Their Custody / Supreme Court Warns Rivers Against Building Structures On Disputed Plots / Ganduje Something That Will Happen After Swearing On 29 May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.