Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Moment Uyo-Lagos Air Peace Flight Experienced Air Turbulence (Video, Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moment Uyo-Lagos Air Peace Flight Experienced Air Turbulence (Video, Photos) (23840 Views)

Air Peace Flight To London Sparks Price War Among Foreign Airlines / Man Jailed For Smoking On Board An Air Peace Flight / Air Peace Flight Lost A Tire While Landing At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Uyo-Lagos Air Peace Flight Experienced Air Turbulence (Video, Photos) by JobNeededUrgent: 9:57am On May 02, 2023
EKONGKING:
Calling out Driver wink cheesy.

By the way who is the God of Bishop David Oyedepo.

Imagine if rich are this stupid then what about common people in the street.
most Nigerian Christians are the most religious yet dumbest set of people I have come across.
no wonder why they always get scammed by their GO.
I only acknowledge the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ or Rather God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob

1 Like

Re: Moment Uyo-Lagos Air Peace Flight Experienced Air Turbulence (Video, Photos) by JobNeededUrgent: 9:59am On May 02, 2023
dmostcheerful:
Shut up, Mr holy. Christ came for sinners, they are free to scream his name as much as they want.
another useless sinner spotted. your doom is coming soon

1 Like

Re: Moment Uyo-Lagos Air Peace Flight Experienced Air Turbulence (Video, Photos) by Creamypie(m): 10:05am On May 02, 2023
dmostcheerful:

Shut up, Mr holy.
Christ came for sinners, they are free to scream his name as much as they want.
brainwashed mofo. U should be praying for death
Re: Moment Uyo-Lagos Air Peace Flight Experienced Air Turbulence (Video, Photos) by Jhonnydurgs: 10:05am On May 02, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
You love God but you'll never be ready to pay him a suprise visit. No be JuJu be that tongue

Hahah๐Ÿ˜† na correct juju nobi small

1 Like

Re: Moment Uyo-Lagos Air Peace Flight Experienced Air Turbulence (Video, Photos) by holocron: 10:08am On May 02, 2023
Septagon:
Why are hands up like them dey surrender to God?who videoed it?

Hadley Chase available

That's what they are doing naa. Hands up, we are at your mercy, God.
Re: Moment Uyo-Lagos Air Peace Flight Experienced Air Turbulence (Video, Photos) by holocron: 10:13am On May 02, 2023
JobNeededUrgent:
most Nigerian Christians are the most religious yet dumbest set of people I have come across.
no wonder why they always get scammed by their GO.
I only acknowledge the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ or Rather God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob

@the bolded, you have unknowingly given yourself away as one of the scammed. Sometimes when we think we are so smart we won't know when we go and use a basket to fetch water from the well.
Re: Moment Uyo-Lagos Air Peace Flight Experienced Air Turbulence (Video, Photos) by 3kay945(m): 10:22am On May 02, 2023
Advise to travellers during this year rainy season, pls, know your blood pressure status, and if you have high BP, always carry your drugs around just incase otherwise some peeps with high BP might sleep and never wake up or have an attack after this kind of turbulence experience.

Your prayers won't lower your HBP
and don't say am young too.
Re: Moment Uyo-Lagos Air Peace Flight Experienced Air Turbulence (Video, Photos) by seniorgozman(m): 10:24am On May 02, 2023
Turbulence is a normal thing, it's left for the pilot to avoid it or fly through it
Re: Moment Uyo-Lagos Air Peace Flight Experienced Air Turbulence (Video, Photos) by dmostcheerful(f): 10:30am On May 02, 2023
Creamypie:
brainwashed mofo. U should be praying for death
Said by a ghost.
You are already rotten 6feet
Re: Moment Uyo-Lagos Air Peace Flight Experienced Air Turbulence (Video, Photos) by dmostcheerful(f): 10:32am On May 02, 2023
JobNeededUrgent:
another useless sinner spotted.
your doom is coming soon
While mine is on the way, you are doomed already dead meat.
The thing about judging people is that the one judging is rotten character wise.
Re: Moment Uyo-Lagos Air Peace Flight Experienced Air Turbulence (Video, Photos) by Haveyoueatentod: 10:33am On May 02, 2023
Shellsploit:
Nonsense!
I experience this every day of my life onboard Empire oil vessel (maintenance crew)
at least you can swim but can you fly
Re: Moment Uyo-Lagos Air Peace Flight Experienced Air Turbulence (Video, Photos) by Creamypie(m): 10:38am On May 02, 2023
dmostcheerful:

Said by a ghost.
You are already rotten 6feet
who's this?
Re: Moment Uyo-Lagos Air Peace Flight Experienced Air Turbulence (Video, Photos) by SlaveofGod(m): 10:44am On May 02, 2023
Lol.. and don't be surprised some of them shouting God oo! may be either coming back from hookups or going for hookups...or some of them even carrying human parts with them..It shall be well!
Re: Moment Uyo-Lagos Air Peace Flight Experienced Air Turbulence (Video, Photos) by ThorOdinson: 10:46am On May 02, 2023
weather is not too good as the sun is sending stronger waves with high sonar frequencies thus affecting all things on earth visibly by mechanical objects. i canโ€™t wait for Nigerian to video their first UFO ๐Ÿ›ธ encounter.... another drama for another day ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Moment Uyo-Lagos Air Peace Flight Experienced Air Turbulence (Video, Photos) by nony43(m): 11:02am On May 02, 2023
Kingdemu:
What really happened with the weather yesterday? It was exact experience on Abuja-Yola flight that we almost crash landed. And while we were narrating our experience on twitter, people who were on a Sokoto bound plane from Abuja all said they experienced same thing that they thought it was their last day.

What happened yesterday in the sky?
Re: Moment Uyo-Lagos Air Peace Flight Experienced Air Turbulence (Video, Photos) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 12:19pm On May 02, 2023
Is that Ray Emodi?
Re: Moment Uyo-Lagos Air Peace Flight Experienced Air Turbulence (Video, Photos) by kapelvej: 12:41pm On May 02, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
You love God but you are not ready to pay him a suprise visit. No be JuJu be that tongue
You nor well
Re: Moment Uyo-Lagos Air Peace Flight Experienced Air Turbulence (Video, Photos) by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:56pm On May 02, 2023
When I flew abroad, I experience serious cloud bonds, I didn't even call on any God because I don't know any God. I only hoped I had just a child to inherit me and bear my name.

I don't believe in life after.
This once calling God, do they even believe in that God they call or obey him?
Re: Moment Uyo-Lagos Air Peace Flight Experienced Air Turbulence (Video, Photos) by nairalanda1(m): 1:55pm On May 02, 2023
I remember when I was on a flight to Europe, and the plane experienced turbulence.....above the Sahara Desert.

Not funny!
Re: Moment Uyo-Lagos Air Peace Flight Experienced Air Turbulence (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 02, 2023
yesloaded:
grin turbulence na normal thing so I wonder why people dey shout God

Guy, you never experience first degree turbulence grin cheesy especially the one the plane experiences free fall grin
Re: Moment Uyo-Lagos Air Peace Flight Experienced Air Turbulence (Video, Photos) by yesloaded: 3:27pm On May 02, 2023
henrybangs44:

Guy, you never experience first degree turbulence grin cheesy especially the one the plane experiences free fall grin

Yep turbulence pass turbulence but na normal thing every traveller go experience at one point sha

We pray make we no see turbulence wey go fall our plane
Re: Moment Uyo-Lagos Air Peace Flight Experienced Air Turbulence (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 02, 2023
Stylz69:
Had the same experience 2 weeks ago from Abuja to Asaba.

There was a thunderstorm over Asaba and the pilot attempted a landing! The turbulence was something else. I just popped my earphones in my ear, switched on Active Noise canceling to block out the screams and prayers, and put my music of full blast!

Aircrafts are designed to withstand turbulence but Nigerians will be screaming and crying instead of staying calm !

We finally landed after two hours and trust them to start clapping and thanking God โ€ฆ Thank you Engineers, Pilots and Technology

After 2 hours from Abuja to Asaba? Is that not enough to cause hypertension to those with high BP?
Re: Moment Uyo-Lagos Air Peace Flight Experienced Air Turbulence (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 02, 2023
yesloaded:

Yep turbulence pass turbulence but na normal thing every traveller go experience at one point sha

We pray make we no see turbulence wey go fall our plane
Amen my brother!
Re: Moment Uyo-Lagos Air Peace Flight Experienced Air Turbulence (Video, Photos) by Herbiodun09: 6:29am On May 03, 2023
God of Bishop Oyedepo!!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peace Mass Transit Crushes Man Dead In Enugu Today(Graphic Photos) / Nigeria Issues New Travel Protocol For China, US, Europe-bound Passengers / Obiano Commissions 5.7KM Anambra Airport Road(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.