Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Peer To Peer Listing Donation Platform Is Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Peer To Peer Listing Donation Platform Is Needed (272 Views)

Which Web Hosting Platform Is The Best For Low Budget? / Peerup - Peer-to-peer Donation With Referral, Wallet System And Bitcoin Payment / Which Web Development Platform Is Best In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peer To Peer Listing Donation Platform Is Needed by Vawulenceee: 10:38pm On May 01, 2023
I need an expert that can help develop a listing peer to peer website like the donation hub of those days.

We can talk more if you can though the budget is quite low but we will definitely work things out.
Re: Peer To Peer Listing Donation Platform Is Needed by losprince(m): 11:06pm On May 01, 2023
How do one contact you?
Re: Peer To Peer Listing Donation Platform Is Needed by Vawulenceee: 5:23am On May 02, 2023
losprince:
How do one contact you?

+234-9155-59-9100
Re: Peer To Peer Listing Donation Platform Is Needed by NLStalker: 9:06am On May 03, 2023
You guys just put up offers here. Once developers chat you up, you act as if you aren't the one who put up offers. 2 days and you're still not replying in context of your offers.

Most of yall do this sh!t and it's freaking annoying. Some will just want to get ideas from the developer, others are just interested in knowing the price. Infact, some don't have a kobo with them, they just need someone to sweet talk them about whatever idea they have in their head.

Developers don't like this. It's a waste of their time and mental preparedness.

If however, you've got someone working with you, make it as simple as coming to update your thread or reply people chatting you that the offer is closed!

1 Like

Re: Peer To Peer Listing Donation Platform Is Needed by Slimdolly(f): 9:19am On May 03, 2023
NLStalker:
You guys just put up offers here. Once developers chat you up, you act as if you aren't the one who put up offers. 2 days and you're still not replying in context of your offers.

Most of yall do this sh!t and it's freaking annoying. Some will just want to get ideas from the developer, others are just interested in knowing the price. Infact, some don't have a kobo with them, they just need someone to sweet talk them about whatever idea they have in their head.

Developers don't like this. It's a waste of their time and mental preparedness.

If however, you've got someone working with you, make it as simple as coming to update your thread or reply people chatting you that the offer is closed!
This thing happens everywhere o. Let me wait for vawulenceee to come and tell us if he's gotten someone. Since no be wordpress, I no dey message.

1 Like

Re: Peer To Peer Listing Donation Platform Is Needed by Vawulenceee: 9:39am On May 03, 2023
Please it's my thread and I take responsibility of whatsoever I have posted.

I decide only to respond with people that matters and not scammers.

A popular scammer that is well known on NL here is currently disturbing my dm.

His name:
Abdulazeez Olayinka Abdulrazak
Kuda Bank

I just searched his name on NL here and all they wrote about him were all scams and he expect that I respond.

I've responded to those that matters, I don't waste my time with time wasters.

Attached ate proof

Re: Peer To Peer Listing Donation Platform Is Needed by Slimdolly(f): 10:07am On May 03, 2023
Hahaha! The last chat. It's called karma bro. You've done bad enough.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Pay For Udemy Courses Pls? Any Way Around It? / Bitcoin Hits 100 Million Naira All Time High / Asp .net Mvc Developer With C#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.