Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,317 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

The Discussion That Took Place Between A Nairalander And A Palmpay Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Discussion That Took Place Between A Nairalander And A Palmpay Scammer (590 Views)

Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) / Lady Deals With A White Man That Took Her Out On A Date And Abandoned Her To Pay / Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Discussion That Took Place Between A Nairalander And A Palmpay Scammer by GODWINLOWSKI: 10:47pm On May 01, 2023
I was having issues over a failed transaction, I had to visit Twitter to lay complains under the tweet of both parties involved "Palmpay" and "First Bank of Nigeria"
This man then took the advantage of my mobile number and message under the tweet as a tool to see if he can scam his way into my details.

1 Like

Re: The Discussion That Took Place Between A Nairalander And A Palmpay Scammer by GODWINLOWSKI: 10:50pm On May 01, 2023
I know I might not be the first person he's met with this tactic, some might have given him their details unknowingly in the past.

And many will still fall under this trick, so let's be wise and reasonable enough when it comes to giving out our private keys to people claiming to be customer agents of any association.

2 Likes

Re: The Discussion That Took Place Between A Nairalander And A Palmpay Scammer by GODWINLOWSKI: 10:50pm On May 01, 2023
Lalasticlala
Seun
Re: The Discussion That Took Place Between A Nairalander And A Palmpay Scammer by MisteerConcord(m): 10:52pm On May 01, 2023
grin
Re: The Discussion That Took Place Between A Nairalander And A Palmpay Scammer by anthonyuncle(m): 10:53pm On May 01, 2023
you really get him time
Re: The Discussion That Took Place Between A Nairalander And A Palmpay Scammer by Ihateheadslamer: 10:57pm On May 01, 2023
Maybe the scammer thought you're a foreigner tongue
Re: The Discussion That Took Place Between A Nairalander And A Palmpay Scammer by GODWINLOWSKI: 11:19pm On May 01, 2023
Make e change small dollars abi grin
Ihateheadslamer:
Maybe the scammer thought you're a foreigner tongue
Re: The Discussion That Took Place Between A Nairalander And A Palmpay Scammer by Numerouno94(m): 12:19am On May 02, 2023
I often get messages and calls from such scammers. My mood determines how I respond to them. I sometimes play along in other to raise his/her hope b4 giving he/she the final K.O. Na that one they pain them pass, having led them along and finally bursting them.
Re: The Discussion That Took Place Between A Nairalander And A Palmpay Scammer by KingOfBoyz1(m): 3:25am On May 02, 2023
Women fall for this too much
Re: The Discussion That Took Place Between A Nairalander And A Palmpay Scammer by GODWINLOWSKI: 9:41am On May 02, 2023
I swear grin
Numerouno94:
I often get messages and calls from such scammers. My mood determines how I respond to them. I sometimes play along in other to raise his/her hope b4 giving he/she the final K.O. Na that one they pain them pass, having led them along and finally bursting them.
Re: The Discussion That Took Place Between A Nairalander And A Palmpay Scammer by GODWINLOWSKI: 9:41am On May 02, 2023
I tell you cry
KingOfBoyz1:
Women fall for this too much

(1) (Reply)

Dealer Caught Hauling Box So Full Of Drugs He Could Barely Lift It. / 5 Confirmed Killed In Awgbu Reprisal Attack, Says PG / OSUN Court Declares Raheem Adedoyin Wanted Over Gruesome Murder Of Timothy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.