Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,844 members, 7,862,764 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:22 AM

“he Gave Me $4K And Cake” – Omotara Akanni Says Portable Is The Nicest Celeb - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “he Gave Me $4K And Cake” – Omotara Akanni Says Portable Is The Nicest Celeb (372 Views)

Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare - Inibehe Effiong / Viral Video: Omotara Apologises In English, Yoruba And Hausa (video) / Olasunkanmi Akanni Olohunyo Involved In Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“he Gave Me $4K And Cake” – Omotara Akanni Says Portable Is The Nicest Celeb by Opzyguitar(m): 10:53pm On May 01, 2023
Socialite and influencer, Omotara Akanni, has revealed that she considers controversial singer Portable to be the nicest celebrity she has ever met.

In response to a question from UberFacts about the nicest celebrity people have met, Akanni shared her experience with Portable.

According to Akanni, Portable showed his appreciation for her as a hardcore supporter by surprising her with a gift package that included a cake and $4,000 USD. Akanni recounted how she received a call informing her of a package, which she later discovered was from Portable.

See full details here:
https://opzygist.com.ng/entertainment/he-gave-me-a-4k-and-cake-omotara-akanni-says-portable-is-the-nicest-person/

(1) (Reply)

Advance Your Career With Online Surgical Tech Courses / Behind The Scene Of Portable First Featured Nollywood Movie In Asaba (video) / Sad Controversy Hilda Bacci Encountered After Guinness World Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.