Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Murderous Wife Claims Her Late husband was Occultic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Murderous Wife Claims Her Late husband was Occultic (7277 Views)

Husband Accused Of Murdering Wife claims She Ran Off To Join ISIS / Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum / REVEALED!!! Murderous Wife, Temitope Adebamiro’s Shrine And Slaying Of Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murderous Wife Claims Her Late husband was Occultic by Johndoe100(m): 7:47am On Sep 26, 2011
This is so sad. The woman should get the maximum sentnce under the law. Women are such evil creatures.
Re: Murderous Wife Claims Her Late husband was Occultic by Godmann(m): 9:24am On Sep 26, 2011
I have monitored the way the has reported this story. It just tells me inter tribal marriage may not be the best. I pity the Igbo lady because I am Igbo. I see a lot of tribal hatred and biased and prejudiced opinion moving against her.

For anybody that want to marry far off, know the family you are marrying into well. There are a lot of prejudices and hatred out there.
Re: Murderous Wife Claims Her Late husband was Occultic by Bestglo(f): 10:07am On Sep 26, 2011
Nobody has the right to take another's life for whatever reason whether ibo,hausa or yoruba

No murder case should be taken lightly
Re: Murderous Wife Claims Her Late husband was Occultic by Godmann(m): 10:27am On Sep 26, 2011
Bestglo:

Nobody has the right to take another's life for whatever reason whether ibo,hausa or yoruba

No murder case should be taken lightly

You are very right. But I just do not believe the stories the way it is coming out from the press. I have seen enough to know when people are telling one sided stories and lies.

You will be surprised if you get to know the real truth. I don't want to believe anybody will want to kill without being pushed the way the press is portraying the story. The woman may be wrong, even if she has been wronged, she is not supposed to take life let alone that of her husband; but I am convinced there is hidden hatred and manipulations the ways the story are emerging. I have followed up this stories in the press. I have seen through all the efforts in their reporting to paint the woman as black as they can.

Can someone tell us the woman's side of the story?
Re: Murderous Wife Claims Her Late husband was Occultic by emmatok(m): 12:16am On Sep 27, 2011
Godman_n:

You are very right. But I just do not believe the stories the way it is coming out from the press. I have seen enough to know when people are telling one sided stories and lies.

You will be surprised if you get to know the real truth. I don't want to believe anybody will want to kill without being pushed the way the press is portraying the story. The woman may be wrong, even if she has been wronged, she is not supposed to take life let alone that of her husband; but I am convinced there is hidden hatred and manipulations the ways the story are emerging. I have followed up this stories in the press. I have seen through all the efforts in their reporting to paint the woman as black as they can.

Can someone tell us the woman's side of the story?

She has been talking to the press also, so what side of the woman are you waiting for.

Please don't bring tribal sentiment into this issue.
Re: Murderous Wife Claims Her Late husband was Occultic by Godmann(m): 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2011
emmatok:

She has been talking to the press also, so what side of the woman are you waiting for.

Please don't bring tribal sentiment into this issue.

Can you get me a link of where and what she said?
Re: Murderous Wife Claims Her Late husband was Occultic by bigmaut: 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2012
may heart bleed for the man !woman of nowadays even if a woman suspect her husby 2 be occultist she wuld hav run 2 her parent b/c it too much 4 her 2 handle i think d govt need 2 raise up & ban all those nollywood movies where yu see women shouting,cursing,fighting,killing,clubbing,poisoning,shooting,stabbing their husbands in movie it is not in our culture,many pple copy such act eventhough it is a movie and they allow d murderess d oppurtunity to run aher mouth 2 d press anyhow is press an investigator? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Murderous Wife Claims Her Late husband was Occultic by lilshazzy: 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
#wazobia witch

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Soldiers Massacred Innocent Christians At Nasarawa Gwon, Jos Plateau State. / One Of The Owo Killers Apprehended (video Attached) / Have You Seen This Before ? Uchenna Abazu - First Degree Criminal And Fraudster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.