Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

I Was Never Arrested In The UK, Nor Did I Commit Any Offence – Obi (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Never Arrested In The UK, Nor Did I Commit Any Offence – Obi (Video) (15616 Views)

Aguiyi-ironsi Did Not Dissolve Regionalism Nor Did He Introduce Unitary Rule / Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) / Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Never Arrested In The UK, Nor Did I Commit Any Offence – Obi (Video) by MrNotAgain: 12:23am On May 02, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97jIM_sLhRI

The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, has said he was never arrested or detained the last time he travelled to the United Kingdom.

According to him, he didn't commit any offence, but was only called for questioning at the airport which didn’t last beyond 20 minutes.

Obi made this known during an interview on Arise TV on Monday.

He said, “I was stopped for a routine immigration check, because there appears to be a duplication of my identity and all these lasted for a maximum of twenty minutes. I was never arrested or detained. I was treated with all due respect and walked through the VIP process.”

54 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Was Never Arrested In The UK, Nor Did I Commit Any Offence – Obi (Video) by yarimo(m): 12:39am On May 02, 2023
And yet you were deported back to Nigeria in a canoe from UK

104 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Was Never Arrested In The UK, Nor Did I Commit Any Offence – Obi (Video) by Vischy: 12:59am On May 02, 2023
yarimo:

131 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Never Arrested In The UK, Nor Did I Commit Any Offence – Obi (Video) by Throwback: 7:58am On May 02, 2023
“I was stopped for a routine immigration check, because there appears to be a duplication of my identity and all these lasted for a maximum of twenty minutes. I was never arrested or detained. I was treated with all due respect and walked through the VIP process.”

Liar!

Yet your team was lamenting bitterly about your detainment?

Peter Obi should go and verify why he was disgracefully detained.

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Was Never Arrested In The UK, Nor Did I Commit Any Offence – Obi (Video) by richie240: 7:59am On May 02, 2023
Tell us why u were arrested biko!
#stop_d_cap!
cool

Modified.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was Never Arrested In The UK, Nor Did I Commit Any Offence – Obi (Video) by Throwback: 8:00am On May 02, 2023
Vischy:

You are the one enjoying the chains that Anambrarians lamented bitterly about.

A very cunning fellow without integrity or loyalty to anyone except his own desperate ambition.

What manner of Governor would be so bad that the people already begin a countdown to the end of his tenure with over 800days to go?

Shame on Peter Obi III

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Was Never Arrested In The UK, Nor Did I Commit Any Offence – Obi (Video) by OAFMods: 8:34am On May 02, 2023
Just imagine if it was Tinubu this happened to ? Imagine what Obi supporters will claim, baba wey no well de enter UK comot without interogation but our Obi Pandora saint de disgrace his father up n down UK immigration such a shame.

Peter Pandora should answer why he was the only governor caught red handed looting over₦250 million monthly for good 8 years with his convoy ? Why he is the only governor to loot state resources into his daughter Gabrielle Pandora account ?

Obi Pandora should tell us why he is the only governor to build malls in Abuja n PH with state fund while he was a governor n why she should not be rotting in jail or be stoned to death for such glaring criminal act. Make we never talk about how he robbed anamabra to buy brewery.answer this first for my next set of questions.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Never Arrested In The UK, Nor Did I Commit Any Offence – Obi (Video) by adekolaelect(m): 9:12am On May 02, 2023
Vischy:

You are the one in Chains . The day you know will be the day of your freedom and better way of life.

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was Never Arrested In The UK, Nor Did I Commit Any Offence – Obi (Video) by iSense247: 4:05pm On May 02, 2023
Obi is the best, greatest politician in the history of Nigeria.

Like if you agree
Share if you disagree

67 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Was Never Arrested In The UK, Nor Did I Commit Any Offence – Obi (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:06pm On May 02, 2023
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

🎤🎷🪘

Another Lamba from the loser.
PandoraObi Obi the terrorists sponsor and sympathizer can only fool his brainwashed cannibals and frustrated lowlives that abound (his ipob wings supporters, not the few wise one among them)

(Quote this if you see yourself as one of the aforementioned, let Nairalanders know you today today cool)

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was Never Arrested In The UK, Nor Did I Commit Any Offence – Obi (Video) by mayowascholar(m): 4:06pm On May 02, 2023
Noted

1 Like

Re: I Was Never Arrested In The UK, Nor Did I Commit Any Offence – Obi (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:06pm On May 02, 2023
Throwback:

You are the one enjoying the chains that Anambrarians lamented bitterly about.

A very cunning fellow without integrity or loyalty to anyone except his own desperate ambition.

What manner of Governor would be so bad that the people already begin a countdown to the end of his tenure with over 800days to go?

Shame on Peter Obi III
Hmmmmm, words of a wise man!
God bless your parents for giving us a King like you.
Omo Ologo bam bam

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Was Never Arrested In The UK, Nor Did I Commit Any Offence – Obi (Video) by stano2(m): 4:07pm On May 02, 2023
yarimo:
you gave the orders, right?? Dumbo

3 Likes

Re: I Was Never Arrested In The UK, Nor Did I Commit Any Offence – Obi (Video) by stano2(m): 4:08pm On May 02, 2023
They have nothing against you

3 Likes

Re: I Was Never Arrested In The UK, Nor Did I Commit Any Offence – Obi (Video) by Feintline: 4:08pm On May 02, 2023
The tactics of PODATTI is causing wahala in camp of the election criminals.
They don't know or understand what he will do next.
They expected him to go on the streets, but the man is intelligently pursuing his mandate.

Peter obi is the greatest politician in africa today.

15 Likes

Re: I Was Never Arrested In The UK, Nor Did I Commit Any Offence – Obi (Video) by skydancer: 4:08pm On May 02, 2023
APC are just trying to control the narrative... evil party of liars always working to distract people from their evil with vile propaganda. Why pretend like you're afraid of the law when you don't' respect it.

23 Likes

Re: I Was Never Arrested In The UK, Nor Did I Commit Any Offence – Obi (Video) by OkCornel(m): 4:09pm On May 02, 2023
hmmm
Re: I Was Never Arrested In The UK, Nor Did I Commit Any Offence – Obi (Video) by TrumpDonald2: 4:09pm On May 02, 2023
The number of people and powers fighting one man, just one man.
'... nor did I commit any offence' This is all that matters. They can go and verify.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Never Arrested In The UK, Nor Did I Commit Any Offence – Obi (Video) by Justbeingreal(m): 4:09pm On May 02, 2023
I FEEL BAD FOR THIS MAN THO FOR ALL THE STRESS HE WENT THROUGH TO BRING ABOUT A NEW NIGERIA BUT IT SEEMS SOME OF THE CITIZENS STILL LOVE SUFFERING. HE HAS TRIED I DON'T BELIEVE IN OUR JUDICIARY SO WHATEVER THE OUTCOME OF THE CASE I'M NOT EXPECTING MUCH.

MAJORITY OF NIGERIANS DON'T VALUE GOOD PEOPLE THAT'S WHY THE COUNTRY IS SO DAMN BAD..

9 Likes

Re: I Was Never Arrested In The UK, Nor Did I Commit Any Offence – Obi (Video) by obailala(m): 4:09pm On May 02, 2023
yarimo:
richie240:
Tell us why u were deported biko!
#stop_d_cap!
cool
OsunOriginal:

Why was the liar deported?
Smh... He was detained, bundled and deported back to Nigeria and on the 2nd day (Easter Sunday), he was miraculously sighted worshiping at RCCG Jesus House in London. You lads must think OBI is some kind of modern day 'Jesus' abiii?

Of a truth, there're many imbeciles roaming the Nigerian online space.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjPwbmOVxBo

15 Likes

Re: I Was Never Arrested In The UK, Nor Did I Commit Any Offence – Obi (Video) by iSense247: 4:09pm On May 02, 2023
Happy slaves (drug baron surpporters) have invaded this thread. They are sad and angry about this news simply because Obi is destroying their illusion.

Politicians who employ you to be doing dirty jobs online are not helping you. They are destroying your future but you can't know. How much are they paying you to keep you on social media 24/7?

11 Likes

Re: I Was Never Arrested In The UK, Nor Did I Commit Any Offence – Obi (Video) by IFSHR: 4:10pm On May 02, 2023
Poor man dey insult rich man, just because the rich man is fulfilling his own dreams in life....

Tinubu pikin dey buy 11million dollar property...you dey here with your empty account of less than 10k naira they insult obi...

You can write a page of insult...it changed nothing in his account ... unfortunately it's adds nothing to yours...you only wasted a bunch of your data grin grin

It was considered as being bad enough to be a slave; but to be enslaved in your poor mentality was deemed a disgrace indeed!”

10 Likes

Re: I Was Never Arrested In The UK, Nor Did I Commit Any Offence – Obi (Video) by OsunOriginal: 4:11pm On May 02, 2023
MrNotAgain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97jIM_sLhRI

The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, has said he was never arrested or detained the last time he travelled to the United Kingdom.

According to him, he didn't commit any offence, but was only called for questioning at the airport which didn’t last beyond 20 minutes.

Obi made this known during an interview on Arise TV on Monday.

He said, “I was stopped for a routine immigration check, because there appears to be a duplication of my identity and all these lasted for a maximum of twenty minutes. I was never arrested or detained. I was treated with all due respect and walked through the VIP process.”

Why was the liar deported?

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Never Arrested In The UK, Nor Did I Commit Any Offence – Obi (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:11pm On May 02, 2023
LAMBA.......

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Never Arrested In The UK, Nor Did I Commit Any Offence – Obi (Video) by raskymonojendor: 4:12pm On May 02, 2023
Him tu lie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Never Arrested In The UK, Nor Did I Commit Any Offence – Obi (Video) by spiralwedge(m): 4:12pm On May 02, 2023
Vischy:

It’s obvious you are actually the one in chains. You live like a refugee in your own country. Your parents are forced to sit at home on Mondays, your own people kidnap and maim you and your relatives, you are probably in Lagos or Abuja hawking gala and you share one room with 7 others and yet you can’t pay your part of the rent. You cry like a baby in the affairs of your own country because you’ve been relegated to the dustbin through your own senseless actions.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Never Arrested In The UK, Nor Did I Commit Any Offence – Obi (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:12pm On May 02, 2023
iSense247:
Obi is the best, greatest politician in the history of Nigeria.

Like if you agree
Share if you disagree
Isense 24/7.

Your moniker fit u no be small

Iselense think say politics na Trader's Union voting pattern we dey talk about.

grin cheesy grin grin cheesy wink cheesy grin

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Never Arrested In The UK, Nor Did I Commit Any Offence – Obi (Video) by Chucks13: 4:13pm On May 02, 2023
We have talked about this topic yesterday pls who brought it back again?

Obi when will you stop lying? You already 64 years and still lies.

Oga you said no one arrested you that you were on VIP and "it all lasted for 20 minutes" and asked pls what lasted for 20 minutes? Were you doing conference meeting with UK immigration or doing town Hall meeting there or wha? We want to know what that 20 mins stand for.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Never Arrested In The UK, Nor Did I Commit Any Offence – Obi (Video) by Omoawoke: 4:18pm On May 02, 2023
This man can liee

He denies everything.

Na so he lie say the yes daddy Audio was fake. Up till now, oyedepo hasn’t denied it.
He no fit even sue sef.

Obi is a silent liar .
How come 20 minutes questioning became a news, how come he said Britain hasn’t apologized.? The whole situation is definitely bigger than a 20minutes questioning he is trying to downplay

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Never Arrested In The UK, Nor Did I Commit Any Offence – Obi (Video) by iCauseTrouble: 4:19pm On May 02, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters / El-rufai Was Part Of Nigeria’s Problem – Shehu Sani / Buhari Swears In Boss Mustapha As Secretary To The Government Of The Federation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.