Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,679 members, 7,862,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

What Will Happen If I Didn't Pay Up - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Will Happen If I Didn't Pay Up (507 Views)

'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses / James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS / Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Happen If I Didn't Pay Up by Anal55: 12:31am On May 02, 2023
Please nairalander it was really my intention I took a loan from Palm credit and there interest is high plus the number of days the gave me is really small please is I want to ask if I don't pay up will the go and send a disturbing message to my contacts and how do I stop them πŸ˜“πŸ˜“
Re: What Will Happen If I Didn't Pay Up by dayleke: 12:43am On May 02, 2023
Didn't you know all these before you took the loan or they told you all these after securing the loan?
Re: What Will Happen If I Didn't Pay Up by Nobody: 2:01am On May 02, 2023
I take loan from surecredit.Infact,after I apply for the loan,them no let me choose the amount I want.Them just send 4,500N to repay 7,350N.Na 3k been dey my mind to borrow and the interest is the same as the loan.E pain me gan.
Well,after 2 days I repay 7k.The loan deadline to repay the balance come pass,surecredit say make I balance half of the remaining 350n.I come send #200.Now them dey send me message say I dey owe 4k due to default.Loan wey I don even pay 99.9%.There papa yansh.
Re: What Will Happen If I Didn't Pay Up by DMCY: 2:37am On May 02, 2023
Revolution2022:
I take loan from surecredit.Infact,after I apply for the loan,them no let me choose the amount I want.Them just send 4,500N to repay 7,350N.Na 3k been dey my mind to borrow and the interest is the same as the loan.E pain me gan.
Well,after 2 days I repay 7k.The loan deadline to repay the balance come pass,surecredit say make I balance half of the remaining 350n.I come send #200.Now them dey send me message say I dey owe 4k due to default.Loan wey I don even pay 99.9%.There papa yansh.

Those people worse pass Korea loan sharks we Dey see for dem moviesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: What Will Happen If I Didn't Pay Up by Greatzeus(m): 7:10am On May 02, 2023
Anal55:
Please nairalander it was really my intention I took a loan from Palm credit and there interest is high plus the number of days the gave me is really small please is I want to ask if I don't pay up will the go and send a disturbing message to my contacts and how do I stop them πŸ˜“πŸ˜“
Don't take any loan from them,it's obvious you will default from the way you're asking "If I don't pay..".
Rather ask any of your parents or siblings or a close relative or friend for help,I am sure one of them will help unless you're already known as a chronic debtor
Re: What Will Happen If I Didn't Pay Up by Haveyoueatentod: 7:29am On May 02, 2023
Meanwhile YouTube wan finish me with loan adverts

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If I Didn't Pay Up by Nice2023(m): 9:34am On May 02, 2023
I wonder how anyone will collect loan and refused to pay.

Before u accepted the loan,didn't u see that the interest was high.

I can only but say u are very,very wicked.

(1) (Reply)

Three Abuja Big Boys To Weed Grass As Punishment For Fraud / Gabon President, Ali Bongo Cries Out For Help After Military Coup (VIDEO) / Mohbad's Autopsy Completed As Lagos State Government Sends Condolence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.