Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

I Dreamt That My Black Cat Would Make A Star Through Youtube. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Dreamt That My Black Cat Would Make A Star Through Youtube. (246 Views)

How Much Can I Sell My Black Labrador Mixed With German Shepherd Puppies / Diary Of My Black Boerboel Dairby Skyfall / Pure Black Cat Needed In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Dreamt That My Black Cat Would Make A Star Through Youtube. by Sulabicontent12: 2:30am On May 02, 2023
Upcoming YouTuber; Sultan Adejumo, who is nicknamed Sulabi or the Stupor Boss, the founder of "Sulabi Contents" YouTube channel has posted a video which he titled "I dreamt that my black cat would make me a star through YouTube". This might seems hilarious but truly the youtuber who seems to join the amazing people who loves pets and who treat them specially well has not hesitated in posting videos mostly about his black cat which he named"Blackie ".If you all are eager to watch the video, you can click the link below:
https://youtube.com/shorts/awhS005-VHU?feature=share
Apart from the video link above, there are other interesting videos posted by Sulabi on the YouTube channel with some of them mentioned below:
*My black cat trying to snatch a piece of meat from my sister.
*Sulabi having a nice time with his black cat.
*How to make a DIY Dancing Buttocks Puppet, etc.
Sulabi also plans to post more super interesting videos on Youtube channel,thereby he encourages all viewers to subscribe to the Youtube channel called: "Sulabi Contents" and share to everyone.

(1) (Reply)

4 Weeks Male/female Eskimo For Sale / How Do I Help My Dog Overcome Depression / Gsd Puppies Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.