Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Obi Did Not Win A Single Polling Unit In These Four Lga's In Rivers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Did Not Win A Single Polling Unit In These Four Lga's In Rivers (2374 Views)

Peter Obi Closed His Case Without Calling A Single Polling Unit Agent? / Zulum: Opposition Parties Won't Win A Single Polling Unit In Borno State / Good News! Atiku Wins Four LGA IN Kaduna Out Of 11 Announced So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Did Not Win A Single Polling Unit In These Four Lga's In Rivers by Ogiame: 2:37pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Seriously, i never reported you ooo find other places you were looking for trouble maybe one of them did
You might not be the one that reported Allard.yce (yes, that's me) but I know you more than you know yourself.
Anyway, it's good you're staying away from Peter Obi's thread. I love that. It's a good start. 🙂
Re: Obi Did Not Win A Single Polling Unit In These Four Lga's In Rivers by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 03, 2023
Ogiame:
You might not be the one that reported Allard.yce (yes, that's me) but I know you more than you know yourself.
Anyway, it's good you're staying away from Peter Obi's thread. I love that. It's a good start. 🙂
I think the mods are now aware of all your troubles, you better behave yourself. How do you even cope with multiple Monikas sef na WA oo
Re: Obi Did Not Win A Single Polling Unit In These Four Lga's In Rivers by Ogiame: 2:42pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I think the mods are now aware of all your troubles, you better behave yourself. How do you even cope with multiple Monikas sef na WA oo
You that is the queen of disguise? Lol
You think most of us here are gullible don't you? 😃
Own up to your shit baby girl, the mods know I am allar.dyce, I don't hide it.
Re: Obi Did Not Win A Single Polling Unit In These Four Lga's In Rivers by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 03, 2023
Ogiame:
You that is the queen of disguise? Lol
You think most of us here are gullible don't you? 😃
Own up to your shit baby girl, the mods know I am allar.dyce, I don't hide it.
I've deactivated my other monika (you know it)and that's all, truly I'm not good at using two Monikas.
Re: Obi Did Not Win A Single Polling Unit In These Four Lga's In Rivers by Ogiame: 2:49pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I've deactivated my other monika (you know it)and that's all, truly I'm not good at using two Monikas.
From Rozz, to Rozzcol, to Zzor to Iyaebe, Egotigress (which you deactivated cos it's not commanding that followership you crave) and many others. Lol, I know you too well baby girl.
But it's all good. Hope you are not talking nonsense about Obi again, cos I go break your head.
Re: Obi Did Not Win A Single Polling Unit In These Four Lga's In Rivers by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 03, 2023
Ogiame:
From Rozz, to Rozzcol, to Zzor to Iyaebe, Egotigress (which you deactivated cos it's not commanding that followership you crave) and many others. Lol, I know you too well baby girl.
But it's all good. Hope you are not talking nonsense about Obi again, cos I go break your head.
I finished Obi yesterday and this morning. I don't use Monikas for long and I wanted to deactivate this one sef but I can't.
Re: Obi Did Not Win A Single Polling Unit In These Four Lga's In Rivers by Ogiame: 2:54pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I finished Obi yesterday and this morning. I don't use Monikas for long and I wanted to deactivate this one sef but I can't.
Na one of Obi personal aide go still fckk you las las. 😃

You were lucky I was not there to get you.

Re: Obi Did Not Win A Single Polling Unit In These Four Lga's In Rivers by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 03, 2023
Ogiame:
Na one of Obi personal aide go still fckk you las las. 😃

You were lucky I was not there to get you.
Try harder yeye
Re: Obi Did Not Win A Single Polling Unit In These Four Lga's In Rivers by Ogiame: 3:04pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Try harder yeye
It's called a win-win situation 😃
Be a good girl Rose, and don't be used by someone to achieve his devilish aim here. This has nothing to do with Peter Obi or Tinubu.
Re: Obi Did Not Win A Single Polling Unit In These Four Lga's In Rivers by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 03, 2023
Ogiame:
It's called a win-win situation 😃
Be a good girl Rose, and don't be used by someone to achieve his devilish aim here. This has nothing to do with Peter Obi or Tinubu.
No one can use an Iyaebe, not possible. What even makes you think I'm not a good girl, based on banters abi? Na you and your likes teach me work. I'm a gentle dove outside here. But seriously you are not in the best position to say this, you are a veteran in causing trouble all over Nairaland. I saw you saying bad things about me to munzy I just overlooked it because that one is very emotional, small banters now he go carry reach amagedom.
Re: Obi Did Not Win A Single Polling Unit In These Four Lga's In Rivers by Ogiame: 3:39pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
No one can use an Iyaebe, not possible. What even makes you think I'm not a good girl, based on banters abi? Na you and your likes teach me work. I'm a gentle dove outside here. But seriously you are not in the best position to say this, you are a veteran in causing trouble all over Nairaland. I saw you saying bad things about me to munzy I just overlooked it because that one is very emotional, small banters now he go carry reach amagedom.
Rose, Mechionu dia. No one can use you yen yen yen!!! Like say you nor dey collect good dick over there.
What did I teach you bikonu? I am not a troublesome person as you paint me, I enjoy peace and cruise. 😄
Re: Obi Did Not Win A Single Polling Unit In These Four Lga's In Rivers by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 03, 2023
Ogiame:
Rose, Mechionu dia. No one can use you yen yen yen!!! Like say you nor dey collect good dick over there.
What did I teach you bikonu? I am not a troublesome person as you paint me, I enjoy peace and cruise. 😄
You are not a peaceful person, do I need to start telling you your work on this forum? Do Nigerian men have good dicks? Mtcheww
Re: Obi Did Not Win A Single Polling Unit In These Four Lga's In Rivers by Ogiame: 3:43pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You are not a peaceful person, do I need to start telling you your work on this forum? Do Nigerian men have good dicks? Mtcheww
Because of small Vawulence wen I sprinkle, you conclude that I am not a peaceful person? Na wa o

We have good dicks, don't lie to yourself. 😄

2 Likes

Re: Obi Did Not Win A Single Polling Unit In These Four Lga's In Rivers by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 03, 2023
Ogiame:
Because of small Vawulence wen I sprinkle, you conclude that I am not a peaceful person? Na wa o

We have good dicks, don't lie to yourself. 😄
Aside good dick what other thing Nigerian young men have to offer?
Re: Obi Did Not Win A Single Polling Unit In These Four Lga's In Rivers by Jostoman: 3:47pm On May 03, 2023
PROUDIGBO:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Sharp guy! wink
grin grin
Re: Obi Did Not Win A Single Polling Unit In These Four Lga's In Rivers by Ogiame: 3:58pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Aside good dick what other thing Nigerian young men have to offer?
So many things your South African counterparts are benefiting from. 🤣
Re: Obi Did Not Win A Single Polling Unit In These Four Lga's In Rivers by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 03, 2023
Ogiame:
So many things your South African counterparts are benefiting from. 🤣
Unfortunately no South African here to reply you
Re: Obi Did Not Win A Single Polling Unit In These Four Lga's In Rivers by Ogiame: 4:26pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Unfortunately no South African here to reply you
Get a good dick Rose. It's important
Re: Obi Did Not Win A Single Polling Unit In These Four Lga's In Rivers by buharitill2023: 5:25pm On May 03, 2023
Ogiame:
Henceforth, any Agbadorian wey open thread to talk nonsense about Peter Obi, let us turn the thread into a carnival ground.
Let us make it useless like this one.
you're only making yourself useless
Re: Obi Did Not Win A Single Polling Unit In These Four Lga's In Rivers by engrsyer(m): 6:04pm On May 03, 2023
richmond500:
Akulga, Asalga, Delga, Opobo-nkoro are all in Rivers
These are four LGA's I am sure he didn't win a single polling unit, if you are sure he did, go to iRev and proof me wrong with facts, all you need to show is a single polling unit in any of those LGA's.
He probably didn't even see second position in any of the polling units.
There is also Tai, Gokana, Khana, Abua-Odual where he did badly too.
You can't come distant third in 8LGA's out of the 23 and still claim you won Rivers state just because you did very well in about 3 or 4 LGAs.

The claim that he won Rivers state is a fat lie and should not be taken serious, but his supporters will rather insult than bring any convincing fact to back up their claims
young man, Obi won in my PU

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thank God nairaland is back after 3 days of shutdown by foreign server company / Usifo Ataga: Former LASU VC Shows Evidence In Court That Might Save Chidinma / Plane Crash In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.