Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,510 members, 7,836,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Receives FG Approval To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Receives FG Approval To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians (10745 Views)

Ibom Air Receives Their First Brand New Airbus Aircraft / Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt / Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Receives FG Approval To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians by iHateFraudsters: 10:14am On May 02, 2023
Ok
Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Receives FG Approval To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians by GloriousGbola: 10:14am On May 02, 2023
Mynd44:

Then the government should make the people evacuated pay for the evacuation as other countries do

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Receives FG Approval To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:14am On May 02, 2023
Nice one. Safety of life first
Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Receives FG Approval To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians by Chetas81(m): 10:15am On May 02, 2023
SHAME ON YOU THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN BY CALLING YOUR FOOLISH SELF THE GIANT OF AFRICA
Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Receives FG Approval To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians by AntiChristian: 10:16am On May 02, 2023
Good News!

Bring 'em all back!
Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Receives FG Approval To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians by Africankel(m): 10:16am On May 02, 2023
Mynd44:

There are 5,500 people. Every help is needed.

If you can push a wheel borrow from where you are to Sudan, you too offer to help, I am sure it will be approved instead of Making needless comments

Actually 5,500 students. Total number of Nigerians in Sudan stands at about 3 million.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Receives FG Approval To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians by mechanics(m): 10:17am On May 02, 2023
Ogiame:
From Fly Air Peace, to Nigeria Air Force to Fly Azman... It won't take long, FG will approve Wheelbarrows to evacuate those stranded students.
hahahahah
Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Receives FG Approval To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians by HEBEI: 10:18am On May 02, 2023
They should as a matter of urgency rescue those nigerians still left behind in Sudan.

Rescue them too please!!!
Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Receives FG Approval To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians by GypsyStings: 10:18am On May 02, 2023
FG- Shameless bunch of Kleptomaniacs!

Failed System.
Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Receives FG Approval To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians by babajero(m): 10:23am On May 02, 2023
Seductress4:
What is needless about the comment? from your own comment, it shows you are not hiding your partisanship on this forum.
Not one person has returned, yet the government keeps approving airlines.
you can do better instead of been partisan.
I have said in the past that the Mynd44 of a person is too wrong to be made an mod in a public forum.
Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Receives FG Approval To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians by babz11(m): 10:34am On May 02, 2023
Too much of American film, is a problem, evacuation is not that easy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Receives FG Approval To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians by TheBillyonaire: 10:38am On May 02, 2023
DOptical:
I still don't understand why some Nigerians went to study in Sudan. Nigeria has better educational system than them.. Probably those who couldn't pass their utme..

They are on scholarship to study there mostly. The sponsors have a motive for sending them there.
Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Receives FG Approval To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians by Mercury12(m): 10:43am On May 02, 2023
Krugisback:
i just hate you with passion, bias, partisan mod hissses
does your hate affect his progress? U better don't kill yourself undecided

3 Likes

Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Receives FG Approval To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians by Krugisback(m): 10:46am On May 02, 2023
Mercury12:
does your hate affect his progress? U better don't kill yourself undecided
how i can i jealous a person im better than, nairaland pay him in naira, i receive my own profit in my store in dollars, so i just telling him not to be bias,

1 Like

Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Receives FG Approval To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:49am On May 02, 2023
Seductress4:
So approving more airlines and is the diplomatic way to go? Do you know how much these approvals cost?
BTW, how many airlines the South African government used in evacuating their citizens?
Using population as an excuse.

How much does the approval cost? I think we should at least agree for once that the federal government is doing the needful. It’s wartime Sudan we’re talking about here not some European country where they operate with reasoning

3 Likes

Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Receives FG Approval To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians by Seductress4(f): 10:51am On May 02, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

How much does the approval cost? I think we should at least agree for once that the federal government is doing the needful. It’s wartime Sudan we’re talking about here not some European country where they operate with reasoning
In 2003, Nigeria evacuated its citizens from Liberia. No noise, no segregation of any ethnic group, no fire catching their means of escape, no fiasco, no numerous approvals. Just Government doing it's expected job.
until APC came to power. Let that sink
Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Receives FG Approval To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:56am On May 02, 2023
Seductress4:
In 2003, Nigeria evacuated its citizens from Liberia. No noise, no segregation of any ethnic group, no fire catching their means of escape, no fiasco, no numerous approvals. Just Government doing it's expected job.
until APC came to power. Let that sink

The level of social media awareness, sycophancy and cowardice is at a much higher level than in 2003. Detractors are the ones spreading these negative reports.

In 2003 was there Twitter and other propaganda channels that are promoting madness in the name of free speech?

5 Likes

Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Receives FG Approval To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians by TUTU147: 10:57am On May 02, 2023
Let them approved more airlines,our people must return home safely.No nigeria will be left behind.FG should do anything thing possible to bring our people back home.
Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Receives FG Approval To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians by Almaiga: 10:58am On May 02, 2023
Thank God FG did not use that Chest beating Air Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Receives FG Approval To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians by Sniper101(m): 11:07am On May 02, 2023
I really don't get it.

I thought Air Peace was quoted to have said that those stranded would be airlifted once they've been successfully moved from Sudan to any neighboring county.

So, now, What happened? undecided
Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Receives FG Approval To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians by Spiff20(m): 11:41am On May 02, 2023
Do they even need approval, people are stranded, just any Nigerian airlines that wants to airlift nigerians head to Sudan carry and come back. Some procedures just yeye. I'm sure they approval must have taken 48 hours or more. Someone wants to help to you but needs and it's obvious that you need help, yet you screen the person. Just like woman who need man but de form and play hard to get. I hate this world.
Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Receives FG Approval To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians by aklid(m): 11:41am On May 02, 2023
Yeah that’s a good thing actually

And for those saying there are 5500 yeah but know that it’s not the whole 5500 that are going to Egypt some 1500+ are in Saudi port Sudan already….and yess🙂🙂wheel barrows too will be needed if u can take it there…it’s still help…instead of u to be shouting and hating on the governments efforts cause of your so called candidates doesn’t win…you better get something else to do
Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Receives FG Approval To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians by LearningPhilia: 12:09pm On May 02, 2023
While we need all the help we can, I can't help but ask.

AIR Peace Volunteered

AIR FORCE is Government Duty

Is the FG paying AZMAN for the exfil? If so why?

Why not reward the person who volunteered at first ?

Enlightenment needed.

naptu2:
AzmanAir - #LetsFlyAzmanAir @AzmanAir

https://twitter.com/AzmanAir/status/1653141947882635266
Re: Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Receives FG Approval To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians by ufotunang: 12:42pm On May 02, 2023
DOptical:
I still don't understand why some Nigerians went to study in Sudan. Nigeria has better educational system than them.. Probably those who couldn't pass their utme..

I hope everyone is brought back safely.
...they travelled to Sudan to attend schools over there for islamic and Arabic studies .. some of those students are on scholarship..sponpored by their state government, individuals to attend schools in Sudan to study Islamic and Arabic studies and many of them are Muslims students

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja To Reorganize Taxi Ranks, Introduce CNG Buses For Mass Transit / Why Is It Difficult To Return Home? / FG Approves Upgrade Of Benin Airport To Int’l Standard With Cargo Terminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.