Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Need 1-2 Excellent Writers To Join My Team - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Need 1-2 Excellent Writers To Join My Team (575 Views)

Looking For Excellent Writers For An Ongoing Project / Need Writers To Handle Your Monday Gigs?!!!!! Check Here!!! / We Need 2 Freelance Writers To Join Our Team(n1000 Per 1000 Word Article) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need 1-2 Excellent Writers To Join My Team by writers100(m): 9:51am On May 02, 2023
Hey,

I'll make this very brief.

I need 1-2 reliable and competent writers to join my team.

I have bulk jobs and I need help.

I'll assign you daily tasks of 2-4 articles to be completed and delivered the same day.

Pay is N3 flat for each word written. You get paid N1,500 for a 500-word article and N2,000 for a 700-word article.

You get paid every two weeks.

Your work must pass plagiarism and grammar checks. These will be checked unfailingly for each article!

If you're eager to start today or tomorrow, contact me via WhatsApp on 08030643277.
Re: Need 1-2 Excellent Writers To Join My Team by Queendera(f): 10:08am On May 02, 2023
writers100:
Hey,

I'll make this very brief.

I need 1-2 reliable and competent writers to join my team.

I have bulk jobs and I need help.

I'll assign you daily tasks of 2-4 articles to be completed and delivered the same day.

Pay is N3 flat for each word written. You get paid N1,500 for a 500-word article and N2,000 for a 700-word article.

You get paid every two weeks.

Your work must pass plagiarism and grammar checks. These will be checked unfailingly for each article!

If you're eager to start today or tomorrow, contact me via WhatsApp on 08030643277.
let's start with pay per article to build trust.

Don't know why you guys will receive money in escrow first on other platforms but when it comes to working on naira land, you expect people to just trust blindly.

Please build trust with new writers first. And if they trust you and are willing to continue, then you continue with the arrangement.

Or put the money in escrow and let them work towards it. This practice of working with the uncertainty of getting paid is traumatizing.

Paystack.shop/black

5 Likes

Re: Need 1-2 Excellent Writers To Join My Team by writers100(m): 5:21pm On May 02, 2023
You have spoken well, dear sis.

But if you've been doing this long enough (I started online writing full-time in 2009) - you'll know that what works for established providers may not apply to newbie providers.

Clients distrust writers more than writers distrust them.

However, I think you expressed the sentiment that many new writers have. And it's okay.

I wish a time would come when Nigerians would be absolutely faithful and transparent so that misplaced fear would be non-existent. But we're getting there sha.

That's a million!
Re: Need 1-2 Excellent Writers To Join My Team by writers100(m): 5:25pm On May 02, 2023
I've been able to hire the two freelancers I hope would be a good fit.

And I hope they'll be able to come back to this thread to testify to being paid very soon.

Please no more applications.

Thanks y'all for everything. I pray I'm able to hire again in a couple of months.

Thanks and God bless you all.
Re: Need 1-2 Excellent Writers To Join My Team by generalpelu(m): 11:18pm On May 03, 2023
writers100:

But if you've been doing this long enough (I started online writing full-time in 2009) - you'll know that what works for established providers may not apply to newbie providers.

However, I think you expressed the sentiment that many new writers have. And it's okay.

I wish a time would come when Nigerians would be absolutely faithful and transparent so that misplaced fear would be non-existent. But we're getting there sha.

That's a million!

You've been at writing since 2009, and you still hire and pay such amount? It's either you've not grown well, or you just love to get all the money while others do the job. ₦3/word is poor pay.

1 Like

Re: Need 1-2 Excellent Writers To Join My Team by Olawrites: 6:39pm On May 05, 2023
writers100:

That's a million!

Go sit down, you've been writing for that long and you can't pay. You guys don't appreciate creatives and yet you can't do it yourself.

Appreciate and encourage these young writers

I pay my writers at least #5 depending on the kind of copy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need 1-2 Excellent Writers To Join My Team by generalpelu(m): 10:45pm On May 05, 2023
Olawrites:

Go sit down, you've been writing for that long and you can't pay. You guys don't appreciate creatives and yet you can't do it yourself.

God bless you.

The last client who hired my service paid ₦10/word. That was the first time any Nairaland outsourcer would pay so high. We don't normally come to term due to their poor pay.
Re: Need 1-2 Excellent Writers To Join My Team by writers100(m): 3:39am On May 09, 2023
Olawrites:

I am not obliged to respond to any reactions made to my job listings - or to defend my work and payment policies.

But let me state one or two facts:

Payment rates are determined by lots of factors as you guys probably know:

- length of content
- complexity of niche
- opportunity for bylines
- size of hiring firm
- potential for bulk and long-term engagement
- source country - US, Canada, Kenya, India, etc.
- likelihood of content plagiarism, revisions, and rejections
- etc.

Jobs that originate in the US would likely pay higher than those from India, etc.

So while I appreciate your concerns, the best thing for any writer is to get in through the door first and then request for payment review after a month or two of demonstrating his expertise and reliability.

And don't forget I'm a writer myself. But I appreciate you guys. Thanks for motivating everyone to be their best. I don't usually revisit threads to follow up on comments since I'm very busy managing things. But anytime I do, I'll try to respond issues raised. Thanks y'all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need 1-2 Excellent Writers To Join My Team by Richie1313(m): 1:23pm On May 10, 2023
NATURE'S TRUE PLAYGROUND - Riki

Life is straightforward, although not clear like black and white; often times we complicate nature's truest playground by seeing each other's as a competition. We ought be loving each other as humans not fighting each others progress ;but augmenting each other's growth .Helping each other to see humanity as the Creators image on earth.

Helping each other to deplete our flaws
With unity and love as our claws.
The life could be just what we dream of.
If we don't let our pride come aloof-
If we ever think it real ;
Sincerely and deliberately making our conscience feel
What our fellow human feel
Maybe we might believe though it be surreal !
Knowing we all are one not thinking of our statuses
Knowing the content of our character far surpasses
Everything else.
Let us first be human
Living in a playground
Nature competes not with self
The rain never complains of down- pouring in the rainy season !
The sun never sees itself as scorchingly ferrocious in it's time ;
We are not a competition but timing and season picks us in time.
If we ever don't think it real
We already know-
A world without empathy
Sometimes raises our own brow
A world of unhealthy -competitiveness without sympathy for the weak
Breeds pain
With little or no gain
The world is our playground
Let us love each .

(C) Richard MALAKI (Riki). 2023
Re: Need 1-2 Excellent Writers To Join My Team by writers100(m): 3:20pm On May 10, 2023
Richie1313:
NATURE'S TRUE PLAYGROUND - Riki

Life is straightforward, although not clear like black and white; often times we complicate nature's truest playground by seeing each other's as a competition. We ought be loving each other as humans not fighting each others progress ;but augmenting each other's growth .Helping each other to see humanity as the Creators image on earth.

Helping each other to deplete our flaws
With unity and love as our claws.
The life could be just what we dream of.
If we don't let our pride come aloof-
If we ever think it real ;
Sincerely and deliberately making our conscience feel
What our fellow human feel
Maybe we might believe though it be surreal !
Knowing we all are one not thinking of our statuses
Knowing the content of our character far surpasses
Everything else.
Let us first be human
Living in a playground
Nature competes not with self
The rain never complains of down- pouring in the rainy season !
The sun never sees itself as scorchingly ferrocious in it's time ;
We are not a competition but timing and season picks us in time.
If we ever don't think it real
We already know-
A world without empathy
Sometimes raises our own brow
A world of unhealthy -competitiveness without sympathy for the weak
Breeds pain
With little or no gain
The world is our playground
Let us love each .

(C) Richard MALAKI (Riki). 2023

You should have created a new thread sir. This is called spamming and against Nairaland rules.

(1) (Reply)

. / Looking For A Good Writer? / Academic Writer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.