Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Diary Of A Disabled Man (new Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A Disabled Man (new Story) (340 Views)

New Story Alert!!...lonely Wife!(18+)...not For Kids / New Story: TOCHI / New Story: Mike And Lami The Kobold (supernatural Stories) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of A Disabled Man (new Story) by profuk7: 11:00am On May 02, 2023
Hi Everyone i will be sharing my life
story from the day i was born to my
current and present day.

THINGS TO NOTE
1. This is true story of my life
2. Some story will distorted (names,
place, event) to avoid issues with
those that Will feature in the story
3. some events may be exaggerated
4. am running a charity for disabled
people your financial contribution is
very important even if it is 10 Naira.
5. I am not a professional writer (I
have never written before) so there
will be errors.

Acct. No: 8263469058
UBI CHARITY
Bank: MONIEPOINT

please ensure to support my charity
even if it is 10 or 50 naira.
Re: Diary Of A Disabled Man (new Story) by profuk7: 6:00pm On May 02, 2023
30 (thirty) there is something significant about this number, I just can't put hands on why?.
But I slowly turn 30 i have began to try understand why things are they way they are currently. To do this I have to go to the beginning.

THE BEGINNING
(STORY AS TOLD BY MY MUM)

The year was 1993 my mom was pregnant for the third time. Unfortunately she had lost her first pregnancy but gave birth to a baby boy during the second pregnancy, now it's her third and she is hoping to also give birth successfully to a girl or boy.

My mum unlike my dad has always been very religious, she really believe in the spiritual and supernatural. On the ninth month of her pregnancy she had a dream where an old woman instructed her to go a church (an apostolic church) to give birth to me, warning that if she goes to the hospital the child will die. Waking up from the dream she told my dad who just wave it off saying "Na Malaria dey worry you abeg sleep". But my mum being here superstitious self took the dream seriously.

Few days after the dream my mum went into labour, my aunt's and two of cousins took out of the house to an on waiting taxi with the clear intentions of taking her to a hospital. On their way to the hospital my mum saw the church (Apostolic church) she saw in her dream and demand to be taken to the church rather than the hospital. After much argument she was taken to the church.

In what looks like a scene on seen in Nollywood movies, as soon as my mum got to the church a group of women rush to help and take her to the back of the church compound which had a small building with medical equipment, the leader of the women told my mum that they have been expecting her, they kept her on a heap of fresh clean clothes then they began singing and praying.

After about 10 minutes of singing and praying a tiny cry was heard in the room it was a signal that a baby was born, every one became quite all eyes was then turn to the baby, but what the saw was not what they were expecting or seen before......................

NEXT : (BIRTH OF A CHILD)

Acct. No: 8263469058
UBI CHARITY
Bank: MONIEPOINT

please ensure to support my charity
even if it is 10 or 50 naira.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Digital Marketing SEO Content Writer / Poetry / Checkout Self Improvement Advice Free Of Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.