Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,167 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Flutterwave POS: The Pros And Cons - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Flutterwave POS: The Pros And Cons (570 Views)

IS FLUTTERWAVE POS GOOD? / Is Buena Vida Legit! Any Pros And Cons / Agency Banking (POS), The New Wave In Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flutterwave POS: The Pros And Cons by ismalmuhd: 11:36am On May 02, 2023
Flutterwave is a payment infrastructure provider that is one of the biggest Fintech companies in Nigeria with a valuation of over $1 billion. The company helps merchants to collect online payments from their customers.

Flutterwave has recently joined the (Point of Sale) POS market, with NGN20,000 merchants can get a POS machine from Flutterwave which they can use to process payments at their store locations.

Pros
Owned by a Unicorn worth over $1 billion.
Flutterwave has other e-commerce services that can be integrated to help a merchant grow their revenue.
Over 1 million merchants in more than 30 countries already trust flutterwave
Available at just NGN20,000 within 7 days.
Cons
Pricing is a bit high at 1.4% per transaction.
Response from customer care service is slow.
Flutterwave’s POS terminals offer a number of advantages over traditional terminals, including:

Lower cost: The subsidized price of NGN20,000 makes Flutterwave’s POS terminals more affordable for businesses of all sizes.
Ease of use: The terminals are easy to set up and use, even for businesses that are not familiar with POS technology.
Wide acceptance: Flutterwave’s POS terminals accept a wide range of payment methods, including cards, bank transfers, and mobile money.
Real-time data: Flutterwave’s POS terminals provide real-time data on transactions, which helps businesses to track their sales and manage their finances more effectively.
Flutterwave’s entry into the POS market is a significant development for the Nigerian payments landscape. The company’s low-cost terminals and wide range of payment methods make it a more attractive option for businesses than traditional POS providers. This is likely to lead to increased adoption of POS technology in Nigeria, which will benefit both businesses and consumers.

How to get a terminal below

https://streetsofkante.com/flutterwave-pos-the-pros-and-cons-2023/

(1) (Reply)

How can I increase the likes and followers on my Instagram account? / How To Withdraw Tiktok Earnings In Nigeria 2024 / My Life Is About To Change Forever And I'll Become Extremely Rich Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.