Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) (26077 Views)

Chinedum Orji: Orji Kalu, My Dad, Gov Ikpeazu And I / Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Voted Best Speaker Of the Year' Back-to-Back (Pixs)) / Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) by Samogloby: 7:59pm On May 02, 2023
Money don torch hands, useless people.
Re: Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) by Obiedun(m): 8:00pm On May 02, 2023
Their wahala
Re: Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) by obi2eze: 8:04pm On May 02, 2023
grin

Very good. Thank you Jesus
Re: Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) by Kaymansion(m): 8:04pm On May 02, 2023
shocked Quarter to grin
Re: Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) by chiedozie198100: 8:06pm On May 02, 2023
how many days wey this one go serve as speaker?
Re: Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) by LtCZAR: 8:14pm On May 02, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Have you ever been to Abia State or just what you read on the net and in newspapers?

Aba is a place where you go with a nylon bag and in 2 to 5 years you have started building a house without having a surname or any connection before coming to the city.

Haba... Fear God nah. Which kind fallacy be this. Is it, the same Aba that sinks and if care is not taken, a pandemic will occur there. From Milvaten through CKC to Asa road, down to flyover. Abi it Uratta to Ariaria, where dirty full road.
Please came down dey lie.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) by broadman20: 8:19pm On May 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Nothing good ever comes out of this state. I hope otti will change the narrative

Which state are you from or you part of the people who came to Lagos and claimed Lagos only to forget that they also have their own home state.
Re: Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) by 1950Mack: 8:20pm On May 02, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Have you ever been to Abia State or just what you read on the net and in newspapers?

Aba is a place where you go with a nylon bag and in 2 to 5 years you have started building a house without having a surname or any connection before coming to the city.
Na lie... you mean to say Lagos... if naso why aba boys japa come lasgidi... wetin de for aba wey resemble ojota dumpyard... another pop zone of the potopoto region... I suppose hit your mouth with stick for sharing fake news hehehehehe grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) by youngrichnigga: 8:26pm On May 02, 2023
The speaker was impeached for "insensitivity to the welfare of the house members"🥱🥱🥱 Electorates, make una wise up o undecided undecided undecided
Re: Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) by WorldRichest: 8:27pm On May 02, 2023
MadamExcellency:

How come all Abia indigenes are fighting with Anambra indigenes while selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups?
Re: Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) by OmonnakOdapig: 8:27pm On May 02, 2023
Hian
Re: Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) by Achor1111(m): 8:53pm On May 02, 2023
Where is T.A Orji?
Re: Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) by TUANKU(m): 8:57pm On May 02, 2023
Ikuku Abia has finally fallen.
This man and his father stole complete 3 years worth of the states federal allocation and nothing happened till today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) by StJasper(m): 9:09pm On May 02, 2023
MadamExcellency:

How many houses do you own in Abia State?
Re: Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) by Fortruth: 9:24pm On May 02, 2023
What an ugly man. People are suffering in that state no be small…

FOOLISH NIGGERS
Re: Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) by okorogodwin4(m): 9:35pm On May 02, 2023
Only the south Easterners are purging themselves of these political criminals it is judgement day for the looter speaker
Re: Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) by Truthshscrazy: 10:14pm On May 02, 2023
undecided
Re: Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) by onyfrank: 10:44pm On May 02, 2023
Orusigo olawago...
Re: Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) by John4B: 10:58pm On May 02, 2023
That's OK. These are the ppl milking abia state dry.
Re: Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) by hardbody: 10:59pm On May 02, 2023
Penguin2:

Same thought here.

I don’t see the sense in trying to impeach a governor who has less than 4 weeks to the end of his tenure. Na now daybreak? Why not allow him to just do and carry himself and his troubles and go?

Meanwhile, I’m so happy that the Orji dynasty has been dismantled in Abia, never to rise again. Never ever!

It was a dynasty of criminality that cared less about the welfare of the people.

Thank God for saving Abia.

I am sorry to ask but is this Orji one of rhe descendants of the patrimony of the state dating back to Orji Uzo Kalu through TA Orji and Okezie? I don't seem to know this guy or maybe he was foisted on the people by the powers that be

In anycase, good riddance to bad rubbish. Abia shall rise again
Re: Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) by nwasteve(m): 11:00pm On May 02, 2023
The attempted impeachment failed
Re: Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) by John4B: 11:05pm On May 02, 2023
WorldRichest:

How come all Abia indigenes are fighting with Anambra indigenes while selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups?

Thank God they are selling gala and lacasera, unlike ur parents and siblings that littered everywhere in Enugu and awka begging.

1 Like

Re: Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) by nobaga: 11:09pm On May 02, 2023
Wait O!

So Gbadebo Chinedu don ress speaker for Abia fas fas
Re: Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) by Penguin2: 11:33pm On May 02, 2023
hardbody:

I am sorry to ask but is this Orji one of rhe descendants of the patrimony of the state dating back to Orji Uzo Kalu through TA Orji and Okezie? I don't seem to know this guy or maybe he was foisted on the people by the powers that be

In anycase, good riddance to bad rubbish. Abia shall rise again
This guy that was just impeached is the biological son of T. A. Orji.

He was just a governor in waiting. That’s why they made him speaker. The only reason he wasn’t the PDP flagbearer is because of zoning.

But God has disrupted that evil plan of theirs.
Re: Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) by chidooh1: 11:36pm On May 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Nothing good ever comes out of this state. I hope otti will change the narrative
I don't know why people always talk trash about Abia state. I spent my 2023 holiday in Abia state which lasted for two months January and February, what i saw with my eyes is different from what you guys always say here. Abia state has so many good roads even newly constructed ones, driving was like a fun no traffic no potholes i was really amazed with the level of development there.
Re: Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 02, 2023
Lukainoluciano:
low life animal

E pain Eboe boy!
Re: Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Impeached (Video) by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 02, 2023
Lukainoluciano:
low life animal

How the tin come de pain Chukwudi like dis?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops / Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Chapel In Kogi Government House / INEC Extends Primary Elections Deadline By 6 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.