Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

[picture Attached] How My Bank Account Was Hacked And Funds Removed - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / [picture Attached] How My Bank Account Was Hacked And Funds Removed (301 Views)

Iker Casillas Was Hacked, He Isn't Gay. / Coach Slaps Franchon Crews Dezurn, Removed Her Wig To Motivate Her During Fight / The Original Countries Of These France Players (Pictures Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[picture Attached] How My Bank Account Was Hacked And Funds Removed by Erimaclout: 3:53pm On May 02, 2023
This is what happened to me true life story though am still wishing its all a DREAM my boy. So I have been wanting to do music like its what I love to do hearing my voice on a beat and am doing well with it, like i do make my own type of beat which I started recently and I want to take it a step further by getting a microphone to enable me record on the beats and wait for next step to reveal itself oshamo step by step

I checked on jumia to see what they got and found one recording set (microphone, stand, soundcard , headphones, filter) all this for 133,000 hmmm sounds like a good deal so I placed a order for pay on delivery and mom gave me 140k to pay for it when it arrives.

so today I woke up and started receiving alert for debit i called the customer care and they said someone had access to my card. now the money is gone. i dont know how to tell mumcy and she already told me thats all she has. the order is been shipped to me.

I am begging nigerians this is a shame on me and my career pls help me clear this microphone please am on my knees ejo eshanumi

see the order

Re: [picture Attached] How My Bank Account Was Hacked And Funds Removed by psucc(m): 4:15pm On May 02, 2023
:othis story no rhyme at all. If your account has been infiltrated and funds gone, methinks, the best beg would be to request for help in how to recover your money. Why abandon that and request for support to clear the goods you ordered?

You provide details of the transactions that occur on you account, they are good Nigerians that will help you tract the funds for you.

1 Like

Re: [picture Attached] How My Bank Account Was Hacked And Funds Removed by Erimaclout: 4:18pm On May 02, 2023
psucc:
:othis story no rhyme at all. If your account has been infiltrated and funds gone, methinks, the best beg would be to request for help in how to recover your money. Why abandon that and request for support to clear the goods you ordered?

You provide details of the transactions that occur on you account, they are good Nigerians that will help you tract the funds for you.

Like the bank already said there is nothing that can be done that the transaction was authorised by me from their data but it wasnt me. and since I have no other means and the goods is already on the way someone can be so kind to help me clear the goods the money was intended for you know.

(1) (Reply)

Osimhen To Chelsea: Is This A Good Move? / How CCTV Camera Saved Neymar From Rape Scandal(video) / How Is This Not A Goal?(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.