Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,729 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

President Buhari Commissions 748 Housing Units In Abuja. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Commissions 748 Housing Units In Abuja. (42274 Views)

Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) / Federal Housing Units In Akwa Ibom Completed By Buhari (Photos) / Buhari Completes The First Phase Of The 764 Housing Units In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Commissions 748 Housing Units In Abuja. by blueghost(m): 5:17pm On May 02, 2023
Correct good development.

My prayers are for Nigeria presidents to commission giant factories, companies and infrastructure and leave all this minor projects for minister of FCT or governors

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions 748 Housing Units In Abuja. by mechanics(m): 5:18pm On May 02, 2023
Nice one, one will see surely see people of different characters in that place.
Re: President Buhari Commissions 748 Housing Units In Abuja. by nurudeen181(m): 5:18pm On May 02, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
Collectively Nigerians are the most Useless 200million people on earth!!
Imagine o, even you, your relatives too ..kai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions 748 Housing Units In Abuja. by Egypt209: 5:19pm On May 02, 2023
Parting gift to the loyalist.
Re: President Buhari Commissions 748 Housing Units In Abuja. by savcy(m): 5:19pm On May 02, 2023
Penguin2:
Having said that, how are these houses going to be allocated? Abi na man know man dem go take allocate am 🤔?

Those buildings could stay empty for 15years straight. Just like the Mile 1 Market in PH.
Re: President Buhari Commissions 748 Housing Units In Abuja. by LegacyB: 5:19pm On May 02, 2023
smiley
Voltage7:
Bowing out in style as the most useless president the world has ever known...

Weldone!!!
Where you come put Jonah the Prodigal!
Re: President Buhari Commissions 748 Housing Units In Abuja. by LionTiger(m): 5:21pm On May 02, 2023
Not even 70.000 Units
Re: President Buhari Commissions 748 Housing Units In Abuja. by UKEMY(m): 5:21pm On May 02, 2023
LadyRosa:
House plenty for Abuja but specially reserved for lizards and Wall geckos. cheesy

And they keep looting and building more...

Low Animals in Government
Truly the houses in Abuja are too much due to the prices placed on them
Kubwa Express way
IDU/Karmo axis

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions 748 Housing Units In Abuja. by joba4luv: 5:22pm On May 02, 2023
For the public use or for his corrupt officers to share?
Re: President Buhari Commissions 748 Housing Units In Abuja. by CrownOfClay724: 5:22pm On May 02, 2023
Is Gbenga Ashafa still alive?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions 748 Housing Units In Abuja. by slowice(m): 5:22pm On May 02, 2023
We all know how it goes....it won't benefit ordinary nigerians
Re: President Buhari Commissions 748 Housing Units In Abuja. by pobosky20(m): 5:24pm On May 02, 2023
I stay around that area,its not 748 Housing Units. Unless if they are counting toilets and bathrooms to make it to that number. The place is just behind FCT College of Education. Why should they claim its 748? Abi other blocks dey underground?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissions 748 Housing Units In Abuja. by ojtech8291: 5:26pm On May 02, 2023
LadyRosa:
House plenty for Abuja but specially reserved for lizards and Wall geckos. cheesy

I was searching for this awesome comment and I found it. 100% true.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions 748 Housing Units In Abuja. by Nyanabo(m): 5:29pm On May 02, 2023
yolada:
アフリカ政府は、アフリカでの高層住宅建設のペースを設定する必要があります。アフリカには低層ビルが多すぎる

I agree with you.
Re: President Buhari Commissions 748 Housing Units In Abuja. by OneCandleAway(f): 5:29pm On May 02, 2023
LadyRosa:

You're soo right

Since 2011 when I first travelled to Abuja I was told all the empty houses are occupied by lizards. And till date nothing has changed.

Now everyone lives in Karu nasarawa, the hold up from maraba to aya is almost as if you're in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions 748 Housing Units In Abuja. by RepoMan007: 5:29pm On May 02, 2023
naptu2:
End.
I remember the Labaran Maku road show under PDP like yesterday.
A woeful performance.
Re: President Buhari Commissions 748 Housing Units In Abuja. by OneCandleAway(f): 5:30pm On May 02, 2023
ojtech8291:
I was searching for this awesome comment and I found it. 100% true.

It's the lizard aspect. That's what has been used to describe the inhabitants ever since till date.
Re: President Buhari Commissions 748 Housing Units In Abuja. by Rexymania(m): 5:31pm On May 02, 2023
Na him personal aza the proceed from that estate go dey enter
Re: President Buhari Commissions 748 Housing Units In Abuja. by WorldRichest: 5:33pm On May 02, 2023
naptu2:
Government of Nigeria @NigeriaGov

Earlier today, President Muhammadu Buhari commissioned 748 Housing Units of Federal Housing Authority Estate in Zuba, Abuja.

In his address, Minister @FMWHNIG, Babatunde Fashola said "we now have 748 completed housing units for Nigerians and their families to shelter,’’ adding that 75 contractors were engaged in the course of the project.

The Managing Director of FHA, Senator Gbenga Ashafa, described the commissioning of the project as a manifestation of the visionary and deliberate housing policy of the President, who in keeping with the promise of providing shelter to Nigerians approved the grant to FHA.

Tinubu boys.

Where are Peter Obi boys? Where are those that were Commissioners under Peter Obituary when he was Anambra state governor? They have all gone back to their drugs trafficking and baby factory business.

Even Atikulatiion Abubakar and Olusegun Obasanjo, where are their boys? None can be mentioned. Useless animals.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions 748 Housing Units In Abuja. by iFESTAC680(m): 5:34pm On May 02, 2023
I hope all the blocks and flats have not been sold out to themselves and inturn rent it out to the ordinary masses
Re: President Buhari Commissions 748 Housing Units In Abuja. by Boyooosa(m): 5:36pm On May 02, 2023
The cost of renting, leasing or selling it out to subscribers will determine if it is commendable....

The land is too hard for irrational pricing system
Re: President Buhari Commissions 748 Housing Units In Abuja. by Giftexx: 5:36pm On May 02, 2023
House that probably has been fully allocated
Re: President Buhari Commissions 748 Housing Units In Abuja. by Mantilla(m): 5:38pm On May 02, 2023
-+.

Re: President Buhari Commissions 748 Housing Units In Abuja. by Afonja007: 5:40pm On May 02, 2023
Tomorrow they will tell you how the indigenes of Abuja develope Abuja that oil money was not used
Re: President Buhari Commissions 748 Housing Units In Abuja. by bonnyhope: 5:46pm On May 02, 2023
They will still allocate it to themselves
Re: President Buhari Commissions 748 Housing Units In Abuja. by BuhariAdvocate: 5:50pm On May 02, 2023
Ok
Re: President Buhari Commissions 748 Housing Units In Abuja. by Konjiboii: 5:52pm On May 02, 2023
The people at the top go share am within themselves then rent am out to people barely making any money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre / Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) / Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.