Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo And Chimamanda Adichie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo And Chimamanda Adichie (64069 Views)

2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo / Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) / Osinbajo And Obiano On A Boat In Otuocha, Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo And Chimamanda Adichie by SpartaOfLagos: 8:21pm On May 02, 2023
Vice president of the federal republic of Nigeria, Professor Yemi Osibanjo meets with multiple award winning international writer Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie as they both pose for the camera .

https://twitter.com/EleyiLagos/status/1653302738019549184?t=21YM_fpOPSE9rQFiln7xMw&s=19

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo And Chimamanda Adichie by SpartaOfLagos: 8:22pm On May 02, 2023
Chimamanda Adichie our daughter in whom we are well pleased with

We are proud of the powerful woman that you've become

Times 100 most influential people In the world 2015 is no jokes

The Igbos will continue to prosper

519 Likes 62 Shares

Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo And Chimamanda Adichie by Phoen1X: 8:24pm On May 02, 2023
The rare eastern star ,..i greet you my sister.

294 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo And Chimamanda Adichie by WhatIf: 8:25pm On May 02, 2023
This topic should have been, "Chimamanda Adichie excited as she meets with Vice President of Federal Republic of Nigeria"

UPDATE:
The topic had been modify. I thank God for that......!

129 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo And Chimamanda Adichie by Jnkay: 8:26pm On May 02, 2023
WhatIf:
This topic should have been, "Chimamanda Adichie excited as she meets with Vice President of Federal Republic of Nigeria"

Why do we love to complain๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
The two Nigerians look cute in blue!!

286 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo And Chimamanda Adichie by Tntsi: 8:26pm On May 02, 2023
Chimamanda is one of Nigeria's few gold products making us proud.

While tinubu is using his son to embezell the common wealth of suffering citizens to purchase $11m property in UK, Chimanada is blazing the trail and giving us reasons to be proud of our nation

315 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo And Chimamanda Adichie by WhatIf: 8:28pm On May 02, 2023
Jnkay:

Why do we love to complain๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

This is not complaining..........things should be done orderly

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo And Chimamanda Adichie by Herdsmen: 8:32pm On May 02, 2023
cheesy
Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo And Chimamanda Adichie by Jnkay: 8:36pm On May 02, 2023
WhatIf:

Anyway I think I get ur logic in terms of organogram or hierarchy. Nevertheless, anyone could be happy meeting someone

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo And Chimamanda Adichie by Darnell9(m): 8:38pm On May 02, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
Chimamanda Adichie our daughter in whom we are well pleased with
well spoken

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo And Chimamanda Adichie by WhatIf: 8:40pm On May 02, 2023
Jnkay:

Anyway I think I get ur logic in terms of organogram or hierarchy. Nevertheless, anyone could be happy meeting someone

Thank God you got my point!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo And Chimamanda Adichie by Okwyjesus(m): 8:41pm On May 02, 2023
WhatIf:

Take your bigotry to Oshogbo. Yorubas is not the first tribe to have President - select. This rascality is getting too much.

Nobody should quote me abeg...

105 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo And Chimamanda Adichie by WhatIf: 8:44pm On May 02, 2023
I don't know how it is so hard for people to comprehend a very simple tense.

Okwyjesus:

Take your bigotry to Oshogbo. Yorubas is not the first tribe to have President - select. This rascality is getting too much.

Nobody should quote me abeg...

.....but you are quoting others! BOUNCE OF HYPOCRITE.

70 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo And Chimamanda Adichie by helinues: 8:53pm On May 02, 2023
Those who are close to the op should monitor him.

We don't want to read story that touch

131 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo And Chimamanda Adichie by Mindlog: 8:55pm On May 02, 2023
yarimo:
Dirty ugly poor girl

At least not as poor as those where you come from and depend on the urgent 2k dem manage to hustle out from your fellow man!

Why Osinbajo no invite you to come speak at his book launch...........he knows you have no capacity to deliver a world class speech, roaming around Nairaland is your forte! cheesy cheesy

226 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo And Chimamanda Adichie by SpartaOfLagos: 8:56pm On May 02, 2023
yarimo:
Dirty ugly poor girl
Someone that no one in your family can measure up to

140 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo And Chimamanda Adichie by SpartaOfLagos: 8:59pm On May 02, 2023
WhatIf:
Chimamanda has attained the height that Osibanjo has never attained which is TIMES MOST 100 INFLUENTIAL PEOOLE IN THE WORLD 2015

SHE HAS MET AND DINED WITH LEADERS AND FIRST CLASS KINGS OF THE WIRLD .

OSIBANJO WILL FADE AWAY IN FEW DAYS TIME POLITICALLY BUT CHIMAMANDA WILL CONTINUE TO SOAR ANd meet and dine with world leaders that Osibanjo could only dream of getting close to..

98 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo And Chimamanda Adichie by Keegan: 9:20pm On May 02, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

Chimamanda has attained the height that Osibanjo has never attained which is TIMES MOST 100 INFLUENTIAL PEOOLE IN THE WORLD 2015

SHE HAS MET AND DINED WITH LEADERS AND FIRST CLASS KINGS OF THE WIRLD .

OSIBANJO WILL FADE AWAY IN FEW DAYS TIME POLITICALLY BUT CHIMAMANDA WILL CONTINUE TO SOAR ANd meet and dine with world leaders that Osibanjo could only dream of getting close to..

Nlfpmod

And what about you? Amanda's spokesperson.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo And Chimamanda Adichie by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 02, 2023
Yemi Osinbajo looks like a cheat, as in those kind of responsible and religious husband but Dem dy secretly do bad things . There's something sneaky about him, he's a smooth operator. His wife should not trust him oooo, I can see it all over him. Besides what is he doing with that chimamanda that always got nothing good to say about Nigeria to the outside world mtcheww

141 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo And Chimamanda Adichie by SpartaOfLagos: 9:23pm On May 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Yemi Osinbajo looks like a cheat, as in those kind of responsible and religious husband but Dem dy secretly do bad things . There's something sneaky about him, he's a smooth operator.
The fact that you were cheated on by some person's doesn't mean that all mean are cheats

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo And Chimamanda Adichie by Tinubuderanged: 9:24pm On May 02, 2023
This Osinbajo like pointed breast sha.

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo And Chimamanda Adichie by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 02, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

The fact that you were cheated on by some person's doesn't mean that all mean are cheats
Osinbajo is sneaky cheat, there's nothing anyone will say that'll make me believe, I can see through him. He's a funky pastor

114 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo And Chimamanda Adichie by SpartaOfLagos: 9:27pm On May 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Osinbajo is sneaky cheat, there's nothing anyone will say that'll make me believe, I can see through him. He's a funky pastor
The other time you called me Judas who betrayed his master and now you're spewing thrash yet again.
I know you're saying this because he's chose to hang out with Chimamanda instead of you.

You've always got a soft spot for old men but..

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo And Chimamanda Adichie by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 02, 2023
Agbado miscreants cannot be invited to a gathering of sensible people

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo And Chimamanda Adichie by SpartaOfLagos: 9:28pm On May 02, 2023
Reinaldo:
Agbado miscreants cannot be invited to a gathering of sensible people
there place is on Nairaland

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo And Chimamanda Adichie by Soccrates: 9:28pm On May 02, 2023
I hope she will attend yekini Amoda a.k.a bobo Chicago inauguration as president.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo And Chimamanda Adichie by SpartaOfLagos: 9:29pm On May 02, 2023
Soccrates:
I hope she will attend yekini Amoda a.k.a bobo Chicago inauguration as president.
She rejected Buhari national award , she will reject Tinubu invite .

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo And Chimamanda Adichie by HussenAdul: 9:38pm On May 02, 2023
yarimo:
Dirty ugly poor girl
Let us shun jealousy & tribalism.
Compare & contrast, who among them that looks ugly, poor & dirty?

36 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo And Chimamanda Adichie by udede(m): 9:52pm On May 02, 2023
WhatIf:
na lie

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo And Chimamanda Adichie by Tifnubudrugs: 10:00pm On May 02, 2023
Instead of giving their ticket to a great man like professor Osinbajo. APC allowed a drug baron to buy everyone in their party and force himself on Nigerians.

Unlike the hateful bigots parading themselves as eyeneck select, Osinbajo will make a good president who can heal the nation.

It's not too late to make amends and thank God that he is now being primed to head the ING. Even Sanusi gave a hint about it during the book launch but many Nigerians didn't get the hint.

The drug baron will surely end disgracefully.

27 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him / Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police / APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.