Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 7th May 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 7th May 2023 (21206 Views)

Brighton Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 7th May 2022 / Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 1) On 7th May 2022 / Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 7th May 2023 by doublestar21(m): 7:37pm On May 07, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Man City's match against Everton and Brighton are AWAY games.
While Chelsea's match is @Etihad.๐Ÿ™‚

I see them Losing Points. smiley

Even that Brendtford Match is AWAY and they could Drop points. sad

Make una dey follow table nah. If they win Everton, Brighton and Chelsea which I know they will win if they want make them loose brentord Dem go still carry league. But note, they are not loosing any at all, and they won't draw any at all.

Person wey dey combine champions league epl and the other still dey play well you dey wish Im go drop point . You wey dey play only epl no fit do anything. Just forget about it arsenal should expect epl by next 10 - 20 years they have messed up their Chances
Re: Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 7th May 2023 by kaludestiny10(m): 7:41pm On May 07, 2023
I don't believe that EPL is a farmer's league because the competition is there.
As for Arsenal, I feel that they were unable to handle the pressure from Man City.
Arsenal problem is simply inexperience.
I believe that they will do better next season with the addition of more quality players.
doublestar21:

This is just like saying they won us but they really suffered. Medicine after death. For me arsenal messed up full time. If they can win their though games like cheese and Newcastle which no one sees as easy game y do they draw those games that is messing them up now?. Arsenal has every opportunity to win this league because Chelsea saga started from when Britain government ran them , man u not being consistent and still trying to adapt a new style of play which come along with new coach, Liverpool being in their worst form almost throughout the season, Tottenham's conte no longer comfortable with the club until he left on mutual concent. By next season there will be a lot of competition.

I wished arsenal to lift the league because if guardialo lift it, he will still lift it next season thereby prooving that epl is a farmer's league

2 Likes

Re: Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 7th May 2023 by ModCaller: 7:41pm On May 07, 2023
So some people expected new castle to bear Arsenal.
Re: Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 7th May 2023 by Mabizeka: 7:45pm On May 07, 2023
marlow1962:

That guy is already a useless human being, why are you offering him job? He has made it clear that he wants to be useless, so let him be.
Anyways arsenal win sweet me, e remain man you. I want make them win cus my money they their head.
Well said.
Re: Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 7th May 2023 by Mabizeka: 7:46pm On May 07, 2023
helinues:

If you can't post screenshots proof of the pm I sent you, then you are a chronic liar

Lying cheapishly like lying machine

Iranu
Please stop trolling me. I'm not that idle.
Re: Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 7th May 2023 by doublestar21(m): 7:48pm On May 07, 2023
kaludestiny10:
I don't believe that EPL is a farmer's league because the competition is there.
As for Arsenal, I feel that they were unable to handle the pressure from Man City.
Arsenal problem is simply inexperience.
I believe that they will do better next season with the addition of more quality players.

I didn't say it is farmers league, you can go back and read it again. I said guardialo wants to turn city to farmers league.

By the way what do you think is farmers league?. Why do you think we call them farmers league? Simply because you already know who will carry the league so that is what guardialo is about to do. As for you saying there is competition and one person goes on to carry league for straight four times and you are still telling me Is competitive. Hell no!!! . It is competitive when it is being shuffled between teams not just one team

1 Like

Re: Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 7th May 2023 by Adakintroy: 7:48pm On May 07, 2023
Arsenal has really improve. Last season fighting top 4. All to play for..Newcastle had nothing to play for. Yet we blew it. Lost 2nil.

Fast forward, Newcastle had all to play for. We probably loosing the league yet blew them away 2nil.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 7th May 2023 by helinues: 7:49pm On May 07, 2023
Mabizeka:
Please stop trolling me. I'm not that idle.

All liars shall rot in hell fire.

You accused me of something, I asked you for proofs but you no gree post but instead accusing me of trolling you. How many times have you given me mentions today?

Seh election loss don evaporate una thinking faculty ni?
Re: Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 7th May 2023 by Mabizeka: 7:52pm On May 07, 2023
helinues:

All liars shall rot in hell fire.

You accused me of something, I asked you for proofs but you no gree post but instead accusing me of trolling you. How many times have you given me mentions today?

Seh election loss don evaporate una thinking faculty ni?
You mean the rigged election? The joke is on you. BTW do you want to work?

1 Like

Re: Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 7th May 2023 by helinues: 7:56pm On May 07, 2023
Mabizeka:

STFU

Where are the proofs of your allegations?

You claimed I was trolling you, why not provide the proofs without shifting goal post.

Some of you don't even have an iota of shame. You will lie ridiculously and after being bursted, instead of you people to keep mute but you go still want to be talking rubbish

Big shame
Re: Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 7th May 2023 by VinnyBaba: 7:57pm On May 07, 2023
Allmiron:
lmao, you be learner. Nah that Brighton gangan we go use carry league. Everton don relegate already, we go add to their misery. Too much expectations dey cut life short, easy kid

Brentford away match is the final day it's irrelevant cos City go don win EPL at Brighton... Say something else.

Football is NOT played with mouth, like you re doing! ๐Ÿคจ

Man City will Drop points, Just Watch! smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 7th May 2023 by Mabizeka: 7:58pm On May 07, 2023
helinues:

STFU

Where are the proofs of your allegations?

You claimed I was trolling you, why not provide the proofs without shifting goal post.

Some of you don't even have an iota of shame. You will lie ridiculously and after being bursted, instead of you people to keep mute but you go still want to be talking rubbish

Big shame
Do you think I'm that jobless to be posting your posts here? Pls I'm a very busy man. I'll reply you when I'm less busy ok. But do you want to work?
Re: Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 7th May 2023 by VinnyBaba: 8:00pm On May 07, 2023
Adakintroy:
Arsenal has really improve. Last season fighting top 4. All to play for..Newcastle had nothing to play for. Yet we blew it. Lost 2nil.

Fast forward, Newcastle had all to okay for. We probably loosing the league yet blew them away 2nil.

*SELL Xhaka and get Declan Rice
*BENCH Ramsdale and get back Emi Martinez
*BUY Victor Osihmen! smiley

Arsenal will win EPL and even UCL next season. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜Ž

2 Likes

Re: Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 7th May 2023 by Allmiron: 8:01pm On May 07, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Football is NOT played with mouth, like you re doing! ๐Ÿคจ

Man City will Drop points, Just Watch! smiley
Arsenal will win all their matches but City will drop points, cos arsenal na robots, go and ask Liverpool fans Dem do pass una. Football no be by mouth why una no make City drop points, Dem collect 6 points from your body this season, 3 against Man utd, 3 against weak Liverpool.. it shows that your team no reach.

You should start crying from now on

Re: Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 7th May 2023 by Spiff20(m): 8:08pm On May 07, 2023
Qasim6:

So because dem no fit win league again make dem lose all the remaining games?
Yes grin
Re: Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 7th May 2023 by helinues: 8:10pm On May 07, 2023
Mabizeka:
Do you think I'm that jobless to be posting your posts here? Pls I'm a very busy man. I'll reply you when I'm less busy ok. But do you want to work?

Stop that Bleep dada. Why would you accused someone of something without providing proofs

You think switching of moniker would help you?

You are just a typical Obi's supporters which lying is una motto
Re: Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 7th May 2023 by pek(m): 8:17pm On May 07, 2023
TheDarkHorse:

Perfectly correct.... X actly .....
I clamoured that day, against Liverpool, believing in my heart that Arteta would sub Zinchenko earlier but he didn't and Trent made that devastatingly cruel move on Zinchenko which led to their equalizer.. It hurt me badly that day oo.. But we're cool cool๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘
Not Trent but Sallah
Re: Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 7th May 2023 by pek(m): 8:19pm On May 07, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Really? Ramsdale is ten times better than Martinez

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 7th May 2023 by Mabizeka: 8:19pm On May 07, 2023
helinues:

Stop that Bleep dada. Why would you accused someone of something without providing proofs

You think switching of moniker would help you?

You are just a typical Obi's supporters which lying is una motto
Alright since you have challenged me. I'll post everything when I'm less busy. I'm working as of now and pls don't disturb me. I'm not an idle man ok.
Re: Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 7th May 2023 by rolams(m): 8:20pm On May 07, 2023
He be like say Liverpool dey go champion's league oooo!
Re: Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 7th May 2023 by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 07, 2023
pek:
Not Trent but Sallah

No No No Bro.. I watched the game that day..
It was Trent that made that nutmeg move past Zinchenko, crossed the ball into the box which had Bobby Firminho head it into the net for the 2-2 equalizer.. I know what i'm saying..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 7th May 2023 by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 07, 2023
rolams:
He be like say Liverpool dey go champion's league oooo!

No be lie ... grin grin grin
Man U no come match today

Overtaking Is Allowed Anyways..
Re: Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 7th May 2023 by kaludestiny10(m): 8:22pm On May 07, 2023
Okay.
As for Man City dominating the league, it is an open secret due to the tactical geniuses of Pep and the quality of players at his disposal coupled with the experience of winning the EPL back to back.
doublestar21:

I didn't say it is farmers league, you can go back and read it again. I said guardialo wants to turn city to farmers league.

By the way what do you think is farmers league?. Why do you think we call them farmers league? Simply because you already know who will carry the league so that is what guardialo is about to do. As for you saying there is competition and one person goes on to carry league for straight four times and you are still telling me Is competitive. Hell no!!! . It is competitive when it is being shuffled between teams not just one team
Re: Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 7th May 2023 by Adakintroy: 8:29pm On May 07, 2023
VinnyBaba:

You just talking nonsense.

Sell xhaka one of the lost improve players in the arsenal squad. Now is the right time to sell you think? Martinez who has been in the club for long we seen what he has. If he was that good he would have made first team long ago. He is OK for me, average at best. Let not over hype him.

You really want to bid for osimen. Really? One of the hottest property in whole of Europe behind possibly haanland. You want to launch a bid?. Were will you fit Bayern, baca united, Marid, p.s.g. everyone wants him. Where do you think arsenal will fit honestly.

1 Like

Re: Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 7th May 2023 by bhella10: 8:32pm On May 07, 2023
Mabizeka:
oga rest election don finish. Stop spamming this beautiful thread with your political mumbojumbo shhiiit! Gtfoh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 7th May 2023 by Mabizeka: 8:33pm On May 07, 2023
bhella10:
oga rest election don finish. Stop spamming this beautiful thread with your political mumbojumbo shhiiit! Gtfoh!
Shut up you punk.
Re: Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 7th May 2023 by MrTuns: 8:35pm On May 07, 2023
Stfu. When Man U won premier league 3 times in a row, why was premier league not labelled farmers league? Even if Mancity win the league three times in a row (which they will need to win it next year again to achieve this), premier league is still the most competitive league in the world
doublestar21:

Re: Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 7th May 2023 by bhella10: 8:37pm On May 07, 2023
Mabizeka:
Shut up you punk.
ONKR
Re: Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 7th May 2023 by Mabizeka: 8:38pm On May 07, 2023
bhella10:
ONKR
Ikpu nneyi.
Re: Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 7th May 2023 by pek(m): 8:39pm On May 07, 2023
TheDarkHorse:

No No No Bro.. I watched the game that day..
It was Trent that made that nutmeg move past Zinchenko, crossed the ball into the box which had Bobby Firminho head it into the net for the 2-2 equalizer.. I know what i'm saying..
You are right. I have confirmed it.
Re: Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 7th May 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 9:06pm On May 07, 2023
Kyase:

We go see

Brother... How far na??!! grin grin grin
Re: Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 7th May 2023 by arantess: 9:11pm On May 07, 2023
Allmiron:
Yes me and your father dey this same circus
Butt hurt
๐Ÿคฃ
Your mum sends her regards from here, she'll be back tomorrow morning

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 5th December 2018 / Chelsea Vs West Ham (2 - 0) On 26th December 2014 / Centricus Funds New Bid To Buy Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.