Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Bloomberg Posted The Seyi Tinubu Property Story Across All Their Platforms - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bloomberg Posted The Seyi Tinubu Property Story Across All Their Platforms (41076 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React / Lady Who Posted The Dream She Had 2days Ago On FB About Plane Crash Came To Past / Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloomberg Posted The Seyi Tinubu Property Story Across All Their Platforms by ImoleNaija: 8:27am On May 03, 2023
Na envy go kee some people. No be rich men's kids' fault say dem born most of us into poverty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloomberg Posted The Seyi Tinubu Property Story Across All Their Platforms by occfx: 8:27am On May 03, 2023
Okiton:
cheesy

Tunibu is widely rejected
Tunibu is a reproach to Nigeria, Nigerians and African at large.
A man without state of origin no paternal or maternal history.
No well know siblings
No college mate
No primary or post primary school mate
No history ever recorded about his childhood life
Dual citizenship
A drug baron

Tunibu can't and will never rule Nigeria

Na wao, I never even reason Tinubu brother or uncles... Where are tinubu brothers or sisters?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloomberg Posted The Seyi Tinubu Property Story Across All Their Platforms by FirstSense: 8:27am On May 03, 2023
helinues:

But Obi was detained, harassed before being deported for criminal allegations in UK now.

Obi was reported to have diverted Anambra's money to Panama using one of his children as beneficiaries.

If you want to claim all those allegations about Obi are not real, then same goes to Tinubu

Are not just ashamed? Millions of dollars that would have turned around the slums of Lagos used to buy a house that possibly no one will be leaving in, and you are still defending.

Peter Obi always come out to clear the air on any speculation, has Tinubu done same?

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg Posted The Seyi Tinubu Property Story Across All Their Platforms by WorldRichest: 8:28am On May 03, 2023
Okiton:
cheesy

No well know siblings
No college mate
Dual citizenship
A drug baron

Nigeria or Biafra?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloomberg Posted The Seyi Tinubu Property Story Across All Their Platforms by slowice(m): 8:29am On May 03, 2023
This man is a reproach that should be rejected completely. He represents what a nation should never be associated with, he represent a great level of corruption, deceit, crime, narcotic etc

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg Posted The Seyi Tinubu Property Story Across All Their Platforms by owagbeba: 8:29am On May 03, 2023
femmygold:

So because he bought the house, he is now a thief? Govt is still going to auction the house to recover the money, anyone can buy it during auction but because it is "Tinubu" it's now a fraud?

Did the news report state that the house was bought at an auction?

Did Nigeria government confiscate the house in the Uk?

The news report is straight… no need to add corners
Re: Bloomberg Posted The Seyi Tinubu Property Story Across All Their Platforms by Egypt209: 8:30am On May 03, 2023
We thought they're joking when they said Emilokan.
Re: Bloomberg Posted The Seyi Tinubu Property Story Across All Their Platforms by sweerychick(f): 8:31am On May 03, 2023
Godjone:
I have no issues with these known families of fraud and drug cartels. I only have issues with some bastards zombies who are still using their suffer suffer body to defend nonsense. Useless youths
especially one called helinues or hellanus whatever he's called.

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg Posted The Seyi Tinubu Property Story Across All Their Platforms by PHIPEX(m): 8:31am On May 03, 2023
helinues:
Eggzactly cos na paid article.

The planned protest by PLP in Usa already exposed the mischievousness about the story .

Tinubu's housemaid would soon also have 2 houses in Canada with documents to back it up, anything for the damages which can never ever change a thing.

The sore losers at work
Paid story that it is false or that they should not talk about it? #6billion worth of property? Why are you people this heartless?
Re: Bloomberg Posted The Seyi Tinubu Property Story Across All Their Platforms by obembet(f): 8:31am On May 03, 2023
Okiton:
cheesy

No well know siblings
No college mate
Dual citizenship
A drug baron

Maybe after 8yrs grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloomberg Posted The Seyi Tinubu Property Story Across All Their Platforms by Hussein035: 8:33am On May 03, 2023
Godjone:
I have no issues with these known families of fraud and drug cartels. I only have issues with some bastards zombies who are still using their suffer suffer body to defend nonsense. Useless youths

You people are still looking for mandate. You just finished going to court to explain why Jagaban is not qualified as APC flag bearer instead of evidence of how LP won the election.

Now it is the son. Pls arrest the son on time and we will still sworn Tinubu as our president. If you are not happy about it you can Japa to SUDAN or commit suicide. I wish you bad luck

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloomberg Posted The Seyi Tinubu Property Story Across All Their Platforms by feedthenation(m): 8:33am On May 03, 2023
---I thought Tinubu is not a Nigerian---since he is a confirmed Guinean citizen---

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloomberg Posted The Seyi Tinubu Property Story Across All Their Platforms by Nobody: 8:34am On May 03, 2023
The damage Yoruba ronu will cause this country, ten thousand New Nigeria can never fix it

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg Posted The Seyi Tinubu Property Story Across All Their Platforms by Invest4growth: 8:34am On May 03, 2023
The son of a sitting USA president is being probed. Nothing new in this. If anyone has a case against the transaction then let him.talk. Since 2017, the UK government has not seen.anything wrong with the transaction. So let us give them more time. Meanwhile, the probe must be extended to all Nigerians that acquired UK properties stock since independence for us to have a balanced perspective

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloomberg Posted The Seyi Tinubu Property Story Across All Their Platforms by JaySmart4422: 8:35am On May 03, 2023
Tinubu is the man who will end Nigeria.
Re: Bloomberg Posted The Seyi Tinubu Property Story Across All Their Platforms by owagbeba: 8:35am On May 03, 2023
ImoleNaija:
Na envy go kee some people. No be rich men's kids' fault say dem born most of us into poverty.

With this mind set, I think it will be very difficult to redeem this nation.

The son of president elect of Nigeria bought an 11million dollar house deemed a proceed of fraud by the government of Nigeria … and you think it’s all fair?
Re: Bloomberg Posted The Seyi Tinubu Property Story Across All Their Platforms by Mrhonesty: 8:35am On May 03, 2023
Keep shut!
Poverty is your problem.
Nothing is wrong buying a house from a controversial person

Okiton:
cheesy

No well know siblings
No college mate
Dual citizenship
A drug baron

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloomberg Posted The Seyi Tinubu Property Story Across All Their Platforms by tnerro1(m): 8:36am On May 03, 2023
Make una take an easy ooo
Re: Bloomberg Posted The Seyi Tinubu Property Story Across All Their Platforms by Nobody: 8:37am On May 03, 2023
Frank688915:
una go cry tire, may 29 is approaching...
is it right to be corrupt?
Re: Bloomberg Posted The Seyi Tinubu Property Story Across All Their Platforms by Nayturalistic: 8:37am On May 03, 2023
ZUBY77:
Watch how the bbastardss will isolate the druggie from the case. Telling us it's his son's problem and not related to his father.
But quick to condemn Ike EKWEREMADU .

Ekweremadu is a bbast@rd.. and he took ‘crime’ to another level.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloomberg Posted The Seyi Tinubu Property Story Across All Their Platforms by Tinubuderanged: 8:37am On May 03, 2023
helinues:
Eggzactly cos na paid article.

The planned protest by PLP in Usa already exposed the mischievousness about the story .

Tinubu's housemaid would soon also have 2 houses in Canada with documents to back it up, anything for the damages which can never ever change a thing.

The sore losers at work
I used to think you have a little fluid in your skull, I didn't know that your skull is as empty as a vacuum.

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg Posted The Seyi Tinubu Property Story Across All Their Platforms by skallion7(m): 8:38am On May 03, 2023
Yawn
Re: Bloomberg Posted The Seyi Tinubu Property Story Across All Their Platforms by Nayturalistic: 8:38am On May 03, 2023
FrancisDiote:
The damage Yoruba ronu will cause this country, ten thousand New Nigeria can never fix it

Yes it is Igbo Kwenu that has that solution.. abi ?

Mumu species

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloomberg Posted The Seyi Tinubu Property Story Across All Their Platforms by sixtuso(m): 8:38am On May 03, 2023
I believe somepeople will say nothing wrong with that since it's from Tinubu's but let it be from Peter Obi family they can never rest. Can Nigeria ever work if we continue to shun the light and embrace the darkness because of my tribesmen like is done in the western world? Mind you many people would have gone for Osinbanjo instead of Even Obi in the last General election. Nigeria really need change for our future for the future of our kids.

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg Posted The Seyi Tinubu Property Story Across All Their Platforms by cowboyT: 8:38am On May 03, 2023
eagleu:
Yes, he's a thief, but we like him like that, because he is our Yoruba, is it Guinea brother.

I will remember you in my prayers, bro.
Re: Bloomberg Posted The Seyi Tinubu Property Story Across All Their Platforms by sweerychick(f): 8:38am On May 03, 2023
helinues:

Don't rush this wailing, remember na for 4 years gbanko.

Tinubu's maid would soon be exposed for buying house in Panama.

See, how I wish you could go through your recent activities on this forum and be the judge on how you have been sounding...

Are you not the same person who was confident of Tinubu not returning on the planned day? Are you not the person who posted a thread about Interpol looking for Adanawa Rec not to talk about so many election boasting which none came close to reality .

If you yourself decided not to take yourself seriously, why should others take you seriously when integrity is lacking in your actions
you are part of the major reason why Tinubu is a reproach and repulsive to a decent government, instead of using your head and talking less about a well known criminal like Tinubu you are busy defending him by all means even exposing him more. I have a strong feeling that you are either hustling for a government position under Tinubus administration or you are just a paid IDIAT that goes about defending a Criminal but no matter disgrace awaits your superior

2 Likes

Re: Bloomberg Posted The Seyi Tinubu Property Story Across All Their Platforms by popcykaylah(m): 8:39am On May 03, 2023
eagleu:
Yes, he's a thief, but we like him like that, because he is our Yoruba, is it Guinea brother.
Poverty becomes a disease and it blinds you from seeing good or doing anything good. Try gather money get international passport .try fly enter kenya,so you can see how backward nigeria is and how they have used poverty to block you from doing better
Re: Bloomberg Posted The Seyi Tinubu Property Story Across All Their Platforms by Eriokanmi: 8:40am On May 03, 2023
Many people who supported this man didn't seem to know him at all. I warned a lot of them but they insulted me instead out of sentiments, as if he's not also of my tribe. They call me all manner of unprintable names. Since they like it this way he's bringing ridicule to the yoruba nation, no wahala

1 Like

Re: Bloomberg Posted The Seyi Tinubu Property Story Across All Their Platforms by thaoriginator: 8:41am On May 03, 2023
Okiton:
cheesy

No well know siblings
No college mate
Dual citizenship
A drug baron

Na your papa wey we no know at all go come be President abi?

Just dey play sha 👐🏾

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloomberg Posted The Seyi Tinubu Property Story Across All Their Platforms by gfon(m): 8:43am On May 03, 2023
eagleu:
take goodness you guys are opening up to him as a criminal, retarded Dumbo's
Re: Bloomberg Posted The Seyi Tinubu Property Story Across All Their Platforms by Mirasteel: 8:43am On May 03, 2023
A drug Lord wants to rule a country filled with fraudsters, criminals and looters. I think someone like Tinubu is perfect for this country. 🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally / Dr. Chris Ngige Dances To Zoro's Music At A Ceremony (Photos, Video) / Tinubu: Power Must Be Grabbed, Snatched At All Cost (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.