Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,825 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (425 Views)

Why Do We Have To Live In Fear? / Majority Of Christians Don't Love God, They Live In Fear! / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by redeff06: 12:59am On May 03, 2023
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 1:07am On May 03, 2023
redeff06:

QUESTION

Please what have I done to deserve this
Who am I?
Who gave birth to me?
What's my mission on earth?
Why do you want to kill me??
Why am I born different from every other humans??
These are some of the questions I need answers to..... thanks
---_----------------------------
If you have been aware of your symptoms since 2017, why have you not sought treatment from a mental hospital since then? Or am I reading this wrong? undecided

1 Like

Re: . by woginid967: 1:17am On May 03, 2023
apstpaulg pls help

redeff06:
My name is (Anonymous) . According to what I was told, I should be 37 years old by now. Since my childhood days, I have never lived a mentally healthy life, it has been one spiritual problem to the other.

By 2017, I started noticing strange phenomenon about my life. I started noticing symptoms of schizophrenia about my life (thought broadcast). By 2018, I moved to Lagos as an attempt of tackling the problem through changing of environment. After working for almost one year in Lagos state as a private school teacher where I was being psychologically, and verbally assaulted, I was physically set up and beaten up without doing nothing. While I was being physically attacked, the assailants used palm tree branch to repeatedly hit my head several times till when I almost died before they now left me.

After that attack, I was again beaten up by one co-tenant in the house I rented. During the feud, it was still the same head they were releasing the blow on.

After these two major attacks, When I was moving from Lagos to Auchi, I developed chronic symptoms of schizophrenia on the way coming. I began hearing voices, having extra-sensory communication with my subconscious mind, having thoughts disturbances and all sorts of hallucinations. All this began at late 2019.

Ever since 2019 till date, I have been suffering through this illness. It has made me feel as if I am dead while still alive.

SUPPOSED ROOT AND CAUSED

Back then in my childhood days, I used to have the feeling of being discriminated against supposed other siblings in the house. When hallucinations started, I used to hear voices and see the images of the supposed family members inflicting attacks on me, even, up till this time I am typing this. Now, they are threatening me with death. I used to hear them talking to my head that I am going die. Since then, I have been having bad dreams and strange and scary feelings. As at now as I am typing, I am living in fear of them.

ROOT CAUSE
I used to think that it's due to a universal curse placed on me. I used to think that the 8 billion people on earth are psychologically against me

QUESTION

Who am I?
Who gave birth to me?

Re: . by Kobojunkie: 1:18am On May 03, 2023
woginid967:
... pls help
. Is he is psychiatrist that you would consider him of use to OP? undecided
Re: . by wis3(m): 1:56am On May 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
. Is he is psychiatrist that you would consider him of use to OP? undecided
How are you?
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 2:32am On May 03, 2023
wis3:
How are you?
Still here! undecided
Re: . by redeff06: 10:32pm On May 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Still here! undecided

I thought it's due to a sin of incest I committed during my younger years......
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 10:47pm On May 05, 2023
redeff06:
■ I thought it's due to a sin of incest I committed during my younger years......
Why in the world would schizophrenia result from incest? Please run go make an appointment with a professional mental health therapist or psychiatrist and start improving your quality of life abeg! undecided
Re: . by Tboy222: 11:02pm On May 05, 2023
redeff06:
My name is (Anonymous) . According to what I was told, I should be 37 years old by now. Since my childhood days, I have never lived a mentally healthy life, it has been one spiritual problem to the other.

By 2017, I started noticing strange phenomenon about my life. I started noticing symptoms of schizophrenia about my life (thought broadcast). By 2018, I moved to Lagos as an attempt of tackling the problem through changing of environment. After working for almost one year in Lagos state as a private school teacher where I was being psychologically, and verbally assaulted, I was physically set up and beaten up without doing nothing. While I was being physically attacked, the assailants used palm tree branch to repeatedly hit my head several times till when I almost died before they now left me.

After that attack, I was again beaten up by one co-tenant in the house I rented. During the feud, it was still the same head they were releasing the blow on.

After these two major attacks, When I was moving from Lagos to Auchi, I developed chronic symptoms of schizophrenia on the way coming. I began hearing voices, having extra-sensory communication with my subconscious mind, having thoughts disturbances and all sorts of hallucinations. All this began at late 2019.

Ever since 2019 till date, I have been suffering through this illness. It has made me feel as if I am dead while still alive.

SUPPOSED ROOT AND CAUSED

Back then in my childhood days, I used to have the feeling of being discriminated against supposed other siblings in the house. When hallucinations started, I used to hear voices and see the images of the supposed family members inflicting attacks on me, even, up till this time I am typing this. Now, they are threatening me with death. I used to hear them talking to my head that I am going die. Since then, I have been having bad dreams and strange and scary feelings. As at now as I am typing, I am living in fear of them.

ROOT CAUSE
I used to think that it's due to a universal curse placed on me. I used to think that the 8 billion people on earth are psychologically against me

QUESTION

Who am I?
Who gave birth to me?

Read the Word of The Lord daily, it says in the book of Isaiah 53:5 " But He was wounded for our transgressions: He was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes We are healed."

Focus on The Word of God and claim it for yourself, the Word in the Book of Matthew 7:7 says " Ask and it shall be given you,seek and ye shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto you."

But first the Word will be irrelevant to you if you don't align yourself with the Word Himself who is our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

The Word in the Book of Romans 3:28 says " All have sinned and come short of the glory of God."

Another verse in Romans 3:10 says " There is none righteous no not one."

The Word in the book of Isaiah 64:6 says "But we are all as an unclean thing. And all our righteousness are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as leaf, and our iniquities like the wind has taken us away."

God loves us despite our sin that as it is written in the Book of John 3;16 " For God so loved the world that He sent his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting Life."

So what you have to do is to humbly and sincerely go down on your knees and accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour.

Ask Him to wash you with his precious blood, ask Him to wash you whole,and give you the grace to overcome temptations and Sin.

Congratulations you are now a born again Child of God and now have your name written in the book of Life.

Look for a Bible read and pray daily morning and evening and at spare times.

Locate a Bible believing Church where Jesus Christ is the center of the message alongside Holiness and Righteousness.

I would love to recommend the following YouTube channels for you to help you with your spiritual growth and increase your faith.

1: Sid Roth it is supernatural ( youtube)
: Randy Kay ministries ( youtube)
3: Deep Believer ( youtube)
4: Trailblazer ( youtube)
5: Above inspiration (youtube)
6: Grace for purpose ( youtube)
7: INRI MOTIVATION ( youtube)
8: Notsofastbaby ( youtube)
9 Deliverance down under ( youtube)
10: Delafe testimonies ( youtube)

I will be praying for you God Almighty be with you. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

TRINITY EXPLAINED. God And Man Are TRINITY-BEINGS. Bible Scriptures / Strange Dream / My Testimony From Commanding The Day Midnight Prayer Dunamis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.