Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Business Ideas For People Living In Oyo,ogun And Lagos States - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Business Ideas For People Living In Oyo,ogun And Lagos States (247 Views)

30 Top Notch Business Ideas In Nigeria - 360nigeria / 10 Acres Of Land For Sale In Oyo Town(pictures) / Jaracart - New Online Store In Anambra And Lagos To Launch On 25th August. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Ideas For People Living In Oyo,ogun And Lagos States by ZOT2023: 6:35am On May 03, 2023
Good day Nairalanders,i have a partnership form of business idea for residents in the above mentioned states.
The steps to qualify for this business is as follow;
A)Rent/buy an abandoned POS stand.
B)Buy a small MP3 sound for say N15k,i will provide the advert jingle,you can as well make an advert flex
C)Get a sales girl that would stay there.
D)then i will send these products:
*Toilet/tiles wash
*Insecticides that kills all insects
*Rat poison
*Liquid detergents that washes car,tricycle and native wears.
You will make a 30% profit from these products on daily basis.
Re: Business Ideas For People Living In Oyo,ogun And Lagos States by ZOT2023: 7:06am On May 03, 2023
This business will get to other states with its success in the 3 states mentioned above.
Re: Business Ideas For People Living In Oyo,ogun And Lagos States by Redman44(m): 8:50am On May 03, 2023
I am interested in this business. Please contact me on whatsapp- 07049598500.

Thanks. Let me have full details about the business. Cheers.
Re: Business Ideas For People Living In Oyo,ogun And Lagos States by ZOT2023: 8:34pm On May 04, 2023
Redman44:
I am interested in this business. Please contact me on whatsapp- 07049598500.

Thanks. Let me have full details about the business. Cheers.
Hello bro,the business is all about renting or purchasing abandoned POS to use as sales point for
~Insecticides(powdered and liquid)
~Toilet,tiles bathroom wash
~Rat poisoned biscuits
~Perfect wash for Car,Motorcycle,Tricycle ,plates and clothes(liquid)
The requirements are;
I only supply you all the above products and marketing jingle.
You provide the kiosk,Advert flex and public address system in a junction or busy area.
I will give you discount in a way u can make 30% profit on each products,you can have more than one kiosk at different locations.
Re: Business Ideas For People Living In Oyo,ogun And Lagos States by ZOT2023: 8:09am On May 05, 2023
A sales girl will also be employed by you
ZOT2023:
Hello bro,the business is all about renting or purchasing abandoned POS to use as sales point for
~Insecticides(powdered and liquid)
~Toilet,tiles bathroom wash
~Rat poisoned biscuits
~Perfect wash for Car,Motorcycle,Tricycle ,plates and clothes(liquid)
The requirements are;
I only supply you all the above products and marketing jingle.
You provide the kiosk,Advert flex and public address system in a junction or busy area.
I will give you discount in a way u can make 30% profit on each products,you can have more than one kiosk at different locations.
Re: Business Ideas For People Living In Oyo,ogun And Lagos States by ZOT2023: 10:24am On May 05, 2023
Shop owners selling wholesales and retail market can also key into this great opportunity.
Re: Business Ideas For People Living In Oyo,ogun And Lagos States by ZOT2023: 10:40am On May 05, 2023
Alternatively,you can also be an investor into this project that gives 150% profit margin.
We seriously need investors in stands procurement,public address system and flex, we take care of the rest factors and give you 30% of your investment plus your capital which would be paid within 3months
Re: Business Ideas For People Living In Oyo,ogun And Lagos States by werisetogether(m): 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
ZOT2023:
Alternatively,you can also be an investor into this project that gives 150% profit margin.
We seriously need investors in stands procurement,public address system and flex, we take care of the rest factors and give you 30% of your investment plus your capital which would be paid within 3months

Sent you an email

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Face Smooth And Fresh Within 10 Days / 2013 Updated Phone Number Data Base / Boost Your Biz / Send Your CAMPAIGNS NOW! / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.