Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Are These Actually Public Schools In Oro Town In Kwara State.? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are These Actually Public Schools In Oro Town In Kwara State.? (3811 Views)

OKITIPUPA: A Town In Nigeria Without Electricity For over 12 Years (Pictures) / APC Reacts To Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State (photos) / Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State, Residents Cheer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are These Actually Public Schools In Oro Town In Kwara State.? by OAFMods: 7:17am On May 03, 2023
Re: Are These Actually Public Schools In Oro Town In Kwara State.? by Dafresh: 7:20am On May 03, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Google “Olayiwola Mohammed Adekeye”.

“Kabel” is even talking..
Thanks
Sir you will make a good jurnalist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are These Actually Public Schools In Oro Town In Kwara State.? by favour32(m): 7:28am On May 03, 2023
Who do Nigeria like this?
This one dey reach everywhere.
Religion or tribe nor reach this one.

Politicians go throw tribe and religion give una to dey fight while dem dey thief dey go.
Re: Are These Actually Public Schools In Oro Town In Kwara State.? by Opintiwa: 7:29am On May 03, 2023
OAFMods:
But school here are beta than many in Pandoraa Obi home town, what is stopping Obi Pandora from using the money he wasted traveling to the UK where he was jailed brutalized n bastardized shamelessly like a common criminal that he truly is from refurbishing the schools in his own village.

We can then agree Obi Pandora wasted time n money travelling to the UK be.,,
Here you go

Graphic added, in fact I suppose add devasted n pathetic to this Anambra school wey the Pandora criminal Obi Pandora built.

Bro this one na Igbo no get Inu wey you fit to schools.

https://olainfo.com.ng/inside-government-owned-school-built-around-a-short-time-hotel-where-quickie-is-done-outside-while-pupils-watch-videos-photos/

You better RONU

Re: Are These Actually Public Schools In Oro Town In Kwara State.? by Mushmush: 7:37am On May 03, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Google “Olayiwola Mohammed Adekeye”.

“Kabel” is even talking..
Thanks
Kindly use Google too to verify most of the lies and unrealistic figures that Yes Daddy has been quoting from the time he was featured on the candidates as Atiku's running mate. That was when most gullible Nigerians started loving him thinking he's a good statistician and he'd make a good economist. Do a fact checking verification and I bet you'd give yourself a dirty slap for ever supporting a dumbo who claims to know it all when he doesn't even know jack

1 Like

Re: Are These Actually Public Schools In Oro Town In Kwara State.? by BluntCrazeMan: 7:41am On May 03, 2023
Mushmush:

Kindly use Google too to verify most of the lies and unrealistic figures that Yes Daddy has been quoting from the time he was featured on the candidates as Atiku's running mate. That was when most gullible Nigerians started loving him thinking he's a good statistician and he'd make a good economist. Do a fact checking verification and I bet you'd give yourself a dirty slap for ever supporting a dumbo who claims to know it all when he doesn't even know jack

Blaahh Blaahh Blaahhh Bullaahh Baahh..
Re: Are These Actually Public Schools In Oro Town In Kwara State.? by Mushmush: 7:45am On May 03, 2023
I dare Mr Pandora Peter Obi to relocate from Lagos and go back and develop his beloved state. I lived in Anambra state for some years. Therefore you can't come and tell me this kind of nonsensical lies. There are schools like this in terrible conditions in every state. Please go and do something more productive with your time and stop trying to embark on a hate campaign. You have failed already. Let me even break your heart more, Mr Pandora will lose his case against Tinubu up to the supreme court. Una so called men of God who said that Tinubu will be arrested on the swearing in date have all failed. God will continue to expose them. You and all other obedience must stand on Tinubu's mandate whether you like it or not. You can't stop the star from shinning.

1 Like

Re: Are These Actually Public Schools In Oro Town In Kwara State.? by Putinofrussia: 7:49am On May 03, 2023
Ofunaofu:

No one is disputing the fact that this gory primary and secondary school pictures can be found everywhere in every region,

Lai Mohammed trip to the US and UK was needless and a waste of tax payers money
he could have channel the energy and resources towards public enlightenment, calling on the relevant authorities to fix these public schools stating from his home town Oro.
Look at the name of the school with the location.I dont think it is Oro town.
More like Ilorin or so..
Re: Are These Actually Public Schools In Oro Town In Kwara State.? by Mushmush: 7:57am On May 03, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Blaahh Blaahh Blaahhh Bullaahh Baahh..
You Dumbo's were busy mocking him when he made that phrase a town hall different from bala Bleu and called it a gaffer. But I guess you didn't know that a place like that actually exist in the East that is called so. And it was during his visit to the East that he made that phrase. I will continue educating you FOC so you can stop making a mockery of yourself here.

Re: Are These Actually Public Schools In Oro Town In Kwara State.? by KingMack(m): 7:58am On May 03, 2023
helinues:

We are not serious in this country.. We channelled almost all our energy on presidency while neglecting our senators, Hor and most especially state assembly representatives.

Don't even go to governor's disastrous performance, I am yet to see any protest in Nigeria demanding for a state governor to resign

honestly in Nigeria today even some educated people thinks that change is only the duty of President and Governor

1 Like

Re: Are These Actually Public Schools In Oro Town In Kwara State.? by NoFucksToGive: 8:38am On May 03, 2023
helinues:
All this gory primary and secondary school pictures are everywhere across the region except if we want to be deceiving ourselves

What is your point kid?
Re: Are These Actually Public Schools In Oro Town In Kwara State.? by Juliesharon: 10:28am On May 03, 2023
Hello everyone,
Are you tired of living from hand to mouth, this is an opportunity for You to Make use of Your natural gift to make cool and easy money. For the Ladies Your eggs goes to waste monthly as it washes down your monthly period! You can help someone out there actualize their dream of becoming a parent as an egg donor as for the guys you too can be of great help as a sperm donor as well and earn up to 200k per session as you will be surrounded by everything that can make you aroused. IF You want to be a surrogate Mother this means you will carry the baby to full term according to the contract and be paid a very attractive sum of money after you put to bed pls note it does not have to be your egg 🥚 . IF YOU ARE INTERESTED WHATSAPP 08153342052 for how to go about it and change your life. Many Young and Old are getting paid daily. They will never share their source of wealth to You. TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY!!!
Re: Are These Actually Public Schools In Oro Town In Kwara State.? by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 03, 2023
helinues:
All this gory primary and secondary school pictures are everywhere across the region except if we want to be deceiving ourselves

Defending rubbish as usual undecided
Re: Are These Actually Public Schools In Oro Town In Kwara State.? by BluntCrazeMan: 1:34pm On May 03, 2023
Mushmush:

You Dumbo's were busy mocking him when he made that phrase a town hall different from bala Bleu and called it a gaffer. But I guess you didn't know that a place like that actually exist in the East that is called so. And it was during his visit to the East that he made that phrase. I will continue educating you FOC so you can stop making a mockery of yourself here.
This photo just exposed the type of things you can believe...

So you believe that a photoshopped photo is real.??

I'm done having some discuss engagements with low brains online abbeggii
Re: Are These Actually Public Schools In Oro Town In Kwara State.? by BluntCrazeMan: 1:36pm On May 03, 2023
Opintiwa:

You better RONU
This photo sef na Lagos..

Sowno-Olu eeehh
Re: Are These Actually Public Schools In Oro Town In Kwara State.? by Blue3k(m): 1:47pm On May 03, 2023
This why most of yall don't send your kids to public school 😒. Even the ones praising the governor performance won't. These schools are like most of the public sector institutions yall avoid.

1 Like

Re: Are These Actually Public Schools In Oro Town In Kwara State.? by tuzle(m): 3:41pm On May 03, 2023
helinues:

2027 election is not going to be about presidency, the main focus is now on Senators, Hor and state assembly.

The campaign for any representatives not performing can be recalled would be passed to the masses.

Even if you have a dummy as president, a sound house and Senate would put things in order, same goes to governor. In UK, house of common make most of the important decisions about how to govern Britain reason why they always change their PM anyhow
see this one, u made sense only that u can't follow what u preach since u will still advocate for apc members to occupy all the positions whether corrupt or not
Re: Are These Actually Public Schools In Oro Town In Kwara State.? by luluosas(m): 5:30pm On May 03, 2023
You are MAD. Idiot
Draslo:
You cannot write a simple article without showing your Yes Daddy affiliations. Omo 2027 far o. Make una no go craze enter market with all these madness.

Show us the public schools in your own village CrazeMan
Re: Are These Actually Public Schools In Oro Town In Kwara State.? by BluntCrazeMan: 6:40pm On May 03, 2023
luluosas:
You are MAD. Idiot
See the people me and them dey share the same Nigeria.
Re: Are These Actually Public Schools In Oro Town In Kwara State.? by Mushmush: 7:46pm On May 29, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
This photo just exposed the type of things you can believe...

So you believe that a photoshopped photo is real.??

I'm done having some discuss engagements with low brains online abbeggii
You are a dumbo
Re: Are These Actually Public Schools In Oro Town In Kwara State.? by BluntCrazeMan: 7:53pm On May 29, 2023
Mushmush:

You are a dumbo

Mmtcheeww

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Hon Patrick Obahiagbon. .get ready to laugh out loud. . / 100 Year Old Political Cartoon on Capitalism / National Identification Number Enrolment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.