Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Anger In Edo As 18 Lgas Generate N3m Monthly IGR - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anger In Edo As 18 Lgas Generate N3m Monthly IGR (21651 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs / Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC / How Accurate Is Akeredolu’s Claim On Ondo’s Monthly IGR? - Businessday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anger In Edo As 18 Lgas Generate N3m Monthly IGR by Alary: 12:00pm On May 03, 2023
Papawemba1985:
If you dream you go dey see Edo people
This obsession too much.
Make una use this energy treat the body odour among you yorubas

Your shame dey shame me

2 Likes

Re: Anger In Edo As 18 Lgas Generate N3m Monthly IGR by softwareman(m): 12:22pm On May 03, 2023
ppogba:
Edo no be Lagos indeed.

All LGs not being able to generate what a back door LCDA in Ikorodu will generate in one week.
Point of correction : IN ONE DAY!!
Lagos tax system is fully automated because expected revenue is clearly defined daily, weekly and monthly AT BUDGET LEVEL @ STATE LEVEL AND LOCAL GOVT / LCDA LEVEL.
Indeed EDO NO BE LAGOS!

3 Likes

Re: Anger In Edo As 18 Lgas Generate N3m Monthly IGR by Christistruth02: 12:37pm On May 03, 2023
Deadlytruth:

Actually taxes from commercial mortocyclists and motor taxis in Edo State are currently being collected by Obaseki himself. In addition, what we presently have in Edo State are not duly and democratically elected LGA chairmen but Obaseki appointed LGA liaison officers which are unknown to law. When I travelled to my hometown late last year, the okada I took showed me the state government's ticket for the daily tax he pays for plying the roads.

That is Serious

2 Likes

Re: Anger In Edo As 18 Lgas Generate N3m Monthly IGR by BLACKDICK007: 12:43pm On May 03, 2023
Useless edo people following igbos to do obidients ..

Igbos that don't care about them

Shebi una eyes don clear now?

4 Likes

Re: Anger In Edo As 18 Lgas Generate N3m Monthly IGR by losky83: 12:47pm On May 03, 2023
Re: Anger In Edo As 18 Lgas Generate N3m Monthly IGR by losky83: 12:49pm On May 03, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://leadership.ng/anger-in-edo-as-18-lgas-generate-n3m-monthly-igr/
THE MAIN PLACE STATE THAT IS SUPPOSED TO INVITE EFCC INTO THE AFFAIRS OF REVENUE FROM LGAS IS AKWA IBOM.
EDO STATE LGAS ARE LEARNING WORK,THEY ARE STILL BEHIND IN FRAUD.

1 Like

Re: Anger In Edo As 18 Lgas Generate N3m Monthly IGR by BLACKDICK007: 12:50pm On May 03, 2023
Papawemba1985:
Edo State has more to offer than 5 Yoruba states.
The yahoo, Cultism and ritual killings you mentioned are all Yoruba vices
15 year old girl for Yoruba land don dey do Hookup.
14 Year old boy don do Oshole Abi Ajitu
Even una adults no know pass to dey Mine skull.
look at this stupid edo animal..

Your worthless state can't eve be compare to ekiti the poorest state in the SW

Cursed oba gha topere people. grin

4 Likes

Re: Anger In Edo As 18 Lgas Generate N3m Monthly IGR by Jagaban2012: 12:54pm On May 03, 2023
Now, all these Edo people that quickly open Tiktok page because of Tinubu matter will not see this....they will. not see that some people somehow, somewhere are stealing the future of the yet unborn children....in Edo State....nah Lagos State all of them go focus on...and be supporting some poto poto people in the state .....im not surprise...at any Edo person..because one Yiibo man boldly typed on this platform that Edo State is A slave to Yiibo.people...and none of the. opposed it...

6 Likes

Re: Anger In Edo As 18 Lgas Generate N3m Monthly IGR by walefresh3(m): 1:00pm On May 03, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Edo no be Lagos indeed bunch of fraudsters
when tinubu wanted to help Edo people for good Governance dey all abused him... Now Edo no be Lagos miscreants can cry for now till the world end nobody care ..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anger In Edo As 18 Lgas Generate N3m Monthly IGR by Afamed: 1:01pm On May 03, 2023
Papawemba1985:
Yeah edos are not slaves like Lagosians

Even your Gov Obaseki was a slave living in Lagos before be became a Gov

4 Likes

Re: Anger In Edo As 18 Lgas Generate N3m Monthly IGR by losky83: 1:09pm On May 03, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://leadership.ng/anger-in-edo-as-18-lgas-generate-n3m-monthly-igr/
BUT WAIT OH.APART FROM THE LGAS,THE STATE GOVERNORS ARE HIGHLY FRAUDULENT AND THEY ARE THE REASON FOR POOR DEVELOPMENT IN THE LGAS.THEY HAVE REFUSED LGA AUTONOMY IN ORDER TO CONTROL ALL THE MONEY DUE TO THE LGAS FROM THE FG.
THE ONLY SOLUTION FOR THE ERADICATION OR REDUCTION OF PORVERTY IS LG AUTONOMY IN NIGERIA.FORGET ALL THE BIG ENGLISH THE GOVERNORS SPEAK,FORGET ALL THE DECEITFUL PROJECTS.ITS JUST LIKE STEALING 100NAIRA FROM YOU AND USING 20 NAIRA TO BUY YOU PURE WATER AND YOU WILL STILL TELL ME THANKYOU.WE ALL BLAME BUHARI RATHER THAN BLAMING THE GOVERNORS AND THE CHAIRMEN WHO ARE SUPPORTING THEM.
ALGON HAS A RIGHT TO GO TO COURT AND DEFINITELY ALGON WILL WIN BUT ALGON IS BEING COMPROMISED BY THE ASSOCIATION OF GOVERNORS WHO PULL THEIR RESOURCES TOGETHER TO STOP LOCAL GOVERNMENT AUTONOMY WHICH IS THE ONLY WAY TO FIGHT POVERTY FORGET THE SHHHHT THEY TALK ON TV.
THE PRESIDENT HAS TRIED TO HELP AND PROVIDE LG AUTONOMY BUT THE GOVERNORS HAVE TRUNCATED IT WHILE NIGERIANS STAND ASIDE AND WATCH.THIS IS MORDERN DAY SLAVERY AND HERE THE FAMILIES AND THOSE CONNECTED TO THE GOVERNORS WILL CONTINUE TO GET RICH WHILE THOSE THE MONEY IS MEANT FOR IN THE LGA WILL CONTINUE LIVING A POOR LIFE.I AM SPEAKING THIS WITHOUT FEAR OF ANY KIND.THE GOVERNORS IN THIS COUNTRY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE POVERTY SITUATION IN THE LGA AND THIS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED BY SO MANY NIGERIANS BUT THEY ALL KEEP QUIET.I CHALLENGE ANY ECONOMIC ANALYST TO PROVE ME WRONG.THE DAY WE HAVE LG AUTONOMY IS THE DAY WE REDUCE POVERTY IN THIS COUNYRY BY OVER 40%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anger In Edo As 18 Lgas Generate N3m Monthly IGR by MeineMutter: 1:11pm On May 03, 2023
OVB123:
Those head of local government are thieves.

All of them. Not only the Heads.

And their families will be saying Nigeria is corrup.t

2 Likes

Re: Anger In Edo As 18 Lgas Generate N3m Monthly IGR by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:16pm On May 03, 2023
walefresh3:
when tinubu wanted to help Edo people for good Governance dey all abused him... Now Edo no be Lagos miscreants can cry for now till the world end nobody care ..
Don't mind them

3 Likes

Re: Anger In Edo As 18 Lgas Generate N3m Monthly IGR by walefresh3(m): 1:29pm On May 03, 2023
I now believe edos are slaves to the igbos....

3 Likes

Re: Anger In Edo As 18 Lgas Generate N3m Monthly IGR by walefresh3(m): 1:31pm On May 03, 2023
Obaseki doing what obi did to the anambranians...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anger In Edo As 18 Lgas Generate N3m Monthly IGR by Evboesi: 2:16pm On May 03, 2023
Deadlytruth:

Actually taxes from commercial mortocyclists and motor taxis in Edo State are currently being collected by Obaseki himself. In addition, what we presently have in Edo State are not duly and democratically elected LGA chairmen but Obaseki appointed LGA liaison officers which are unknown to law. When I travelled to my hometown late last year, the okada I took showed me the state government's ticket for the daily tax he pays for plying the roads.
If he already collects the taxes paid by bikes and buses directly, why is he complaining, how else did he expect the local government liaison officials to generate revenue, this guy na ingrate

Bros I don’t think the money, taxes from buses and bikes got to government coffers o, see this video, I just watched it now. shaibu nearly cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqzzyBS1V3M

1 Like

Re: Anger In Edo As 18 Lgas Generate N3m Monthly IGR by Cromagnon: 2:44pm On May 03, 2023
OneTemplate:
This is one of the negatives of Nigeria today I believe comprehensive restructuring and regional autonomy will correct.
How will restructuring correct laziness

Minus 'one Nigeria's that allows Nigerians to run away from their own poor governance and leadership misrule, we will all have to hold our leaders accountable because we cannot simple pack our bags and relocate to another State as was easy to do under 'one Nigeria' which encourages us to abandon our responsibilities to ourselves and our children.

Nigerians too lazy for this

Nigerian leaders have even perfected the art of hiding behind 'one Nigeria'. They are now experts at using it to get away with awful misrule because they know their own people would rather drag other Nigerians than come for their heads.

path of least resistance
Vex will simply hide behind one local govt and continue the looting
Ask Sudan
Re: Anger In Edo As 18 Lgas Generate N3m Monthly IGR by KayB: 2:53pm On May 03, 2023
They should enjoy Obaseki and his deficits. After all, Edo can never be Lagos as they claimed because of cheap politicking.
Tinubu cannot own Edo now as if a state can be a property of an individual, we like it like that in Lagos where data management is the bedrock for planning and development

4 Likes

Re: Anger In Edo As 18 Lgas Generate N3m Monthly IGR by GodIsBiafran: 3:00pm On May 03, 2023
BLACKDICK007:
Useless edo people following igbos to do obidients ..Igbos that don't care about them Shebi una eyes don clear now?

Please don't blame us. Ndigbo did not force Edos to vote Obaseki. We just didn't want them to be controlled by Tilumbu. We advised them to vote wisely, but the foolish things decided that ONLY Obaseki is worthy in the entire PDP. Edos should have themselves to blame! Ndigbo has no single blame on this issue!
Re: Anger In Edo As 18 Lgas Generate N3m Monthly IGR by Cromagnon: 3:00pm On May 03, 2023
Patrickyemi:
Politics is a profit making establishment, may go safe Africa from bad leaders.

You prefer making loss?
God will not come and do bad followers work for them

Meanwhile. Are you suffering from weak erection? Codedly quote me. I have a solution for you my gee.
Re: Anger In Edo As 18 Lgas Generate N3m Monthly IGR by Cromagnon: 3:04pm On May 03, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

Criminals in Agbada! Who will save us from these criminals in government? Jagaban Jagaban Jagaban. Thank God Jagaban is coming
Shebi they Said Edo no be Lagos
They are on their own

4 Likes

Re: Anger In Edo As 18 Lgas Generate N3m Monthly IGR by 7lives: 3:27pm On May 03, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Edo no be Lagos indeed bunch of fraudsters

grin grin grin May Lagos never become Edo.

1 Like

Re: Anger In Edo As 18 Lgas Generate N3m Monthly IGR by 7lives: 3:31pm On May 03, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

Criminals in Agbada! Who will save us from these criminals in government? Jagaban Jagaban Jagaban. Thank God Jagaban is coming

Oracle accounting system is coming to fix their sorry ass, been running shows in LASG offices since 1999.
God bless Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Anger In Edo As 18 Lgas Generate N3m Monthly IGR by Jagabanarmy: 3:40pm On May 03, 2023
Cromagnon:

They are on their own
Lol..abi na

2 Likes

Re: Anger In Edo As 18 Lgas Generate N3m Monthly IGR by TheOgaBoss: 4:16pm On May 03, 2023
BLACKDICK007:
Useless edo people following igbos to do obidients ..

Igbos that don't care about them

Shebi una eyes don clear now?
who is this fool?
Re: Anger In Edo As 18 Lgas Generate N3m Monthly IGR by Papawemba1985: 4:27pm On May 03, 2023
You'll rather live in Edo than Ibadan
E say Na Ekiti.
Cured Bastards
Slaves,
Yoruba coward.
BLACKDICK007:
look at this stupid edo animal..

Your worthless state can't eve be compare to ekiti the poorest state in the SW

Cursed oba gha topere people. grin
Re: Anger In Edo As 18 Lgas Generate N3m Monthly IGR by Papawemba1985: 4:27pm On May 03, 2023
Shut up Fulani slave
walefresh3:
I now believe edos are slaves to the igbos....

Re: Anger In Edo As 18 Lgas Generate N3m Monthly IGR by Papawemba1985: 4:30pm On May 03, 2023
That one concern you
Fulani Slave.
The way una dey talk like say Na Yoruba build Lagos
Afamed:

Even your Gov Obaseki was a slave living in Lagos before be became a Gov
Re: Anger In Edo As 18 Lgas Generate N3m Monthly IGR by Papawemba1985: 4:31pm On May 03, 2023
Yeah may Makoko never happen in Edo,
May MC Oluomo never happen in Edo.
7lives:

grin grin grin May Lagos never become Edo.
Re: Anger In Edo As 18 Lgas Generate N3m Monthly IGR by Papawemba1985: 4:32pm On May 03, 2023
Worry about your state of Origin bastard
Fulani dey flog una for your state but Na Great Edo be your problem.
Cromagnon:

They are on their own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Jonathan, IBB & Atiku Begs Obasanjo! / Awo’s Daughter, Ayo Soyode Dies At 66 / Femi Gbajabiamila Visits Osinbajo In Abuja [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.