Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,356 members, 7,836,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Shocking Reasons Why You Should Learn Programming. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Shocking Reasons Why You Should Learn Programming. (253 Views)

Shocking Salary From My To-be Boss. / Why You Should Learn A Skill In Nigeria / 5 Reason You Should Learn ICT Skills While Doing Other Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Reasons Why You Should Learn Programming. by Joseph1505(m): 9:23am On May 03, 2023
Just look around you today, what do you see?
Technology everywhere right?

Everything now is done digitally, Manual stuffs don't sell anymore because the Digital Space has taken over the world.

Would you just sit down there and watch this global opportunity pass you by?
of course you have to adapt or you become a No class personnel in all these.

What make you great tomorrow is what you know or learn today, the earlier the better.

Programming is for everyone.

Browse of how much you could get paid by creating just a simple website.

But I will show you that Programming is even more than a website because a well taught Programmer can read a source code of any page online.

A well taught Programmer can interpret.

A well taught Programmer will be highly technical in countering and recovering any harm done by cyber attackers.

A well taught Programmer can recover countless hacked accounts or whatever and that inspires you to upgrade your skill to becoming an ethical hacker of which you are paid a minimum wage of $2000 and above in a month.

to cut the story short, be wise enough to contact me for your mentorship if you really want to hit the nail.

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Should Be Proficient In Microsoft Excel - Recruittech / Globus Aptitude Test / 7 Ways To Break Into Wealthy Circles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.