Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Mass Shooting At Serbian School, 9 Dead, 7 Injured.14-year-old Shooter Arrested - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mass Shooting At Serbian School, 9 Dead, 7 Injured.14-year-old Shooter Arrested (26784 Views)

Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) / Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested / Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Shooting At Serbian School, 9 Dead, 7 Injured.14-year-old Shooter Arrested by marlow1962(m): 2:10pm On May 03, 2023
Naw
Re: Mass Shooting At Serbian School, 9 Dead, 7 Injured.14-year-old Shooter Arrested by simfrost90210: 2:10pm On May 03, 2023
Corridon:
14 year old shooter....

Wow.. so weird..
You sure say no be experiment him do, say make him come test am for their school?

Just saying..
RIP 2d departed souls ... 😰😔
Re: Mass Shooting At Serbian School, 9 Dead, 7 Injured.14-year-old Shooter Arrested by JaskanFactor: 2:17pm On May 03, 2023
Nigerian people i feel for you, there thousands of Nigerian being killed daily since 2015, and you still have the, to notice 2 ,3 maybe even just 1 person being deleted in another country far away.

I hope its cause your heart is so big, and not that you value the life of other people more than your own.

Cause by my count, so far this last 2 weeks almost 600 Nigerians are reported killed , by the terrorists sponsored by the colonial owners of Nigeria. In one case in Kebbi they killed 6 police and over 30 residents, all innocent people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Shooting At Serbian School, 9 Dead, 7 Injured.14-year-old Shooter Arrested by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 03, 2023
DevilsEqual:
Nature is tryna regulate human population via just any means...It could be through natural disasters, global epidemic, crime acts like this and even via famine in some cases

News like this dont trouble me...its the earth trying to regulate the its population so that we do not attain its maximum carrying capacity yet
Maybe that is why they say the gods must be crazy
Re: Mass Shooting At Serbian School, 9 Dead, 7 Injured.14-year-old Shooter Arrested by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 03, 2023
depz:
If only guns were allowed in this country, I would have been the worst mass shooter this country has ever known

You can own guns more nowadays especially untraceable guns

3D printing has made it more easier than ever
Re: Mass Shooting At Serbian School, 9 Dead, 7 Injured.14-year-old Shooter Arrested by eroticecstasy: 2:17pm On May 03, 2023
depz:
If only guns were allowed in this country, I would have been the worst mass shooter this country has ever known. My first targets would be mosques and churches because they are the major problem of society. Then some of our politicians anytime they decide to make any public appearance waving to stupid crowds

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Mass Shooting At Serbian School, 9 Dead, 7 Injured.14-year-old Shooter Arrested by Dittodat: 2:18pm On May 03, 2023
illicit:
Nigeria Police will first best the boy blue black

Nine people died and the first thing that comes to your mind is Nigerian police.
Always looking for any opportunity to talk bad about Nigeria.
Pathetic.
Re: Mass Shooting At Serbian School, 9 Dead, 7 Injured.14-year-old Shooter Arrested by plantist: 2:19pm On May 03, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
The police said in a statement that the shooting took place around 8:40 a.m. at Vladislav Ribnikar primary school in the upscale neighborhood of Vracar. The boy, who was identified only by his initials, K.K., and was born in 2009, used his father’s handgun to fire into a crowd at the school, the police said.

K.K (Kayode Korede)

Gbam!!! They cannot hide his identity.

Ọmọ ale olori awon dindinrin, olori pẹlẹbẹ.
Re: Mass Shooting At Serbian School, 9 Dead, 7 Injured.14-year-old Shooter Arrested by Revolva(m): 2:19pm On May 03, 2023
depz:
If only guns were allowed in this country, I would have been the worst mass shooter this country has ever known. My first targets would be mosques and churches because they are the major problem of society. Then some of our politicians anytime they decide to make any public appearance waving to stupid crowds

na kirikiri death row section you for don de ..LOL

1 Like

Re: Mass Shooting At Serbian School, 9 Dead, 7 Injured.14-year-old Shooter Arrested by wink2015(m): 2:20pm On May 03, 2023
CRAZY PEOPLE are everywhere.

Even in the developed world.

May the soul of the dead victims rest in peace.

I pray that the Almighty God comfort the families of the victims and the school management where this terrible incident took place.

Serbia is a great country and it has produced great sports men and women like Lawn tennis star, Novak Djokovic.
Re: Mass Shooting At Serbian School, 9 Dead, 7 Injured.14-year-old Shooter Arrested by EzekielAkins: 2:21pm On May 03, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE
Reason why I can't agree to legalization of arms in Nigeria!!!
If people wey life dey fair for them fit dey do all this one
Re: Mass Shooting At Serbian School, 9 Dead, 7 Injured.14-year-old Shooter Arrested by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 03, 2023
If na me, I go blow up that school with dynamite and torture my crush with my BDSM kit
Re: Mass Shooting At Serbian School, 9 Dead, 7 Injured.14-year-old Shooter Arrested by Krugisback(m): 2:23pm On May 03, 2023
Little dude posseses by demon , you killed with gun , you die by the gun
Re: Mass Shooting At Serbian School, 9 Dead, 7 Injured.14-year-old Shooter Arrested by dankorode(m): 2:24pm On May 03, 2023
Voltage7:
Any little depression, they get a gun and go to large gatherings to unleash the demon in them.

You might be surprised the silly excuse that led to this wanton killings from the slow head teen.

An average white kid might pick up a fully loaded gun and kill people because there are no more butter in the fridge.
seriously?
Re: Mass Shooting At Serbian School, 9 Dead, 7 Injured.14-year-old Shooter Arrested by seunmohmoh(f): 2:27pm On May 03, 2023
Gun isn't legal in Serbia and it's environs abi I dey misinformed ni.
Re: Mass Shooting At Serbian School, 9 Dead, 7 Injured.14-year-old Shooter Arrested by illicit(m): 2:27pm On May 03, 2023
Dittodat:

Nine people died and the first thing that comes to your mind is Nigerian police.
Always looking for any opportunity to talk bad about Nigeria.
Pathetic.

If it happened in Nigeria and u were in the vicinity and survived

Nigeria Police will leave that boy and arrest u as suspect and beat u blue black before any shalaye
grin

2 Likes

Re: Mass Shooting At Serbian School, 9 Dead, 7 Injured.14-year-old Shooter Arrested by Hotwest: 2:28pm On May 03, 2023
Death by firing squad...how will u just take others life like say na dem cause ur problem. Mumu boy
Re: Mass Shooting At Serbian School, 9 Dead, 7 Injured.14-year-old Shooter Arrested by BarrElChapo(m): 2:30pm On May 03, 2023
Voltage7:
Any little depression, they get a gun and go to large gatherings to unleash the demon in them.

You might be surprised the silly excuse that led to this wanton killings from the slow head teen.

An average white kid might pick up a fully loaded gun and kill people because there are no more butter in the fridge.

😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Mass Shooting At Serbian School, 9 Dead, 7 Injured.14-year-old Shooter Arrested by jaxxy(m): 2:30pm On May 03, 2023
How did a 14 year old get a gun and what was his motive?
Re: Mass Shooting At Serbian School, 9 Dead, 7 Injured.14-year-old Shooter Arrested by BarrElChapo(m): 2:30pm On May 03, 2023
seunmohmoh:
Gun isn't legal in Serbia and it's environs abi I dey misinformed ni.

If you read before commenting you might be better informed.

1 Like

Re: Mass Shooting At Serbian School, 9 Dead, 7 Injured.14-year-old Shooter Arrested by headboyprince(m): 2:33pm On May 03, 2023
ImpregnaTor:
Imagine if Nigerians were allowed to own guns like it's in the US

Will there ever been a day that we will not have heard about shooting in this country with it's current state cheesy
Dey play the ones Fulani terriost and armrobbers are doing isnt it worse ... mind you it's innocent souls that are being killed... if guns were legalized terroists and robbers will think twice before molesting innocent souls... grin

1 Like

Re: Mass Shooting At Serbian School, 9 Dead, 7 Injured.14-year-old Shooter Arrested by seunmohmoh(f): 2:35pm On May 03, 2023
BarrElChapo:

If you read before commenting you might be better informed.
I read from A-Z. The father has a Shot gun which the teenager used in the killing spree. I said I didn't know they allowed them purchase guns in the first place.
Re: Mass Shooting At Serbian School, 9 Dead, 7 Injured.14-year-old Shooter Arrested by advanceDNA: 2:39pm On May 03, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
US leads, others follow

No be US ooo
Re: Mass Shooting At Serbian School, 9 Dead, 7 Injured.14-year-old Shooter Arrested by 175(m): 2:41pm On May 03, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
The police said in a statement that the shooting took place around 8:40 a.m. at Vladislav Ribnikar primary school in the upscale neighborhood of Vracar. The boy, who was identified only by his initials, K.K., and was born in 2009, used his father’s handgun to fire into a crowd at the school, the police sai
K.K (Kayode Korede)

Gbam!!! They cannot hide his identity.

Small remain make u enter street. 😁
Re: Mass Shooting At Serbian School, 9 Dead, 7 Injured.14-year-old Shooter Arrested by iHateFraudsters: 2:41pm On May 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

No be US ooo

Never said it was.
Re: Mass Shooting At Serbian School, 9 Dead, 7 Injured.14-year-old Shooter Arrested by GiZcorp: 2:42pm On May 03, 2023
Hope it's not those ones that want to receive seven virgins with 14 breast?
Re: Mass Shooting At Serbian School, 9 Dead, 7 Injured.14-year-old Shooter Arrested by MissOpe(f): 2:43pm On May 03, 2023
Voltage7:

Such people are termed "PSYCHOPATHS" - it's a major personality disorder.

1 Like

Re: Mass Shooting At Serbian School, 9 Dead, 7 Injured.14-year-old Shooter Arrested by Entimz: 2:48pm On May 03, 2023
Effect of
Depression
Video games
Single parent raising Children
Drugs.....E.t.c causes these rubbishes
Re: Mass Shooting At Serbian School, 9 Dead, 7 Injured.14-year-old Shooter Arrested by aspabay(m): 2:50pm On May 03, 2023
Voltage7:

You call that depression, don't we all get depressed at a point?

This is clearly the failure of the family, no home training, no religious teaching on the sanctity of life, and everything about humanity has been bastardized in the West. They call it modernization.
Re: Mass Shooting At Serbian School, 9 Dead, 7 Injured.14-year-old Shooter Arrested by coputa(m): 3:02pm On May 03, 2023
depz:
Be careful of things you post on social media,it might come back to hunt you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russian Official, Leonid Vasyukevich, Tells Putin To End War In Ukraine / South Koreans Become Younger Under New Age-counting Law / US Election: Joe Bidden Says He Will Defeat Trump With A Clear Majority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.