Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike (56284 Views)

Rivers: Tinubu Was Ready To Take Hard Action If Resolutions Failed - Presidency / Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far / Presidency: You’re Not Custodian Of Rivers Vote – Atiku Tells Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by kpompey: 4:33pm On May 03, 2023
Dittodat:
Lol
Very presidential. That's how you talk and stand firm. Unlike thr transgender with a woman's voice lying up and down about everything. The IPOB king is a lying SOB.
the transgender would have been a disaster because Oyedepo will become Julius berger winning contract for doing nothing, and the Dunamis pastor Paul Enenche RCC.Hello daddy, Yes daddy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by kpompey: 4:35pm On May 03, 2023
FunkyJustice:
We are finished in this country!!!

Is it not Ironical when a trader is steadily rolling out understandable and realistic statistics on how to govern a huge state like Nigeria, then a supposedly first class graduate of accountancy rhetorically asked “na statistics we go chop?”

I ask again,,

Does Emilokan know the meaning of GDP?
Pandora that is talking about MDG NYSC handout in 2023. Pandora Obidunce is a colossal failure.
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by MotiveU(f): 4:35pm On May 03, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
This is how a man talks. You worked for me is not a reason why I should allow you to hold me to ransom. You will only get what is due to your people.

They think they are dealing with Peter Obi.
What is the meaning of lobby in the last sentence he made.
You have to give me my share..
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Paragon4(m): 4:38pm On May 03, 2023
I'm very sure that was why Wike invited him to commission the flyover.

Anyways, he as already won the presidential election expecting him to throw money the same way he did prior to and during the election is hilarious.
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by edungene7: 4:40pm On May 03, 2023
Wike has just been used he will regret every move he ever made mark my words

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by carl90(m): 4:42pm On May 03, 2023
Gosh !
What are these two individuals yarning about?
They both sound so unsound.
How did we get to this level?

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Evergreen12345(f): 4:42pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He did not work for Asiwaju, Nigerians worked for Asiwaju.

You are 1000% not alright!
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Dittodat: 4:45pm On May 03, 2023
Juanmike:
Are you gay?
Ask Peter Obi the religious fanatical lying SOB.
Namdiot coward Cownu said that Obi has a male Hausa lover. Na Kanu talk am not me.
Go and ask both of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by chatinent: 4:45pm On May 03, 2023
As a governor, you should take care of your state...not seeking refund.

Good talk.
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Realist777: 4:46pm On May 03, 2023
Ofunaofu:

But he worked for Tinubu, didn't he
He worked for a better Nigeria and not Tinubu.
The money he is indirectly asking for is not Tinubu's money but our money.
See the kind of gutless president you people wanted us to have in person of Obi.
Buhari returned 10 billion naira to Yahaya Bello in 2019 and many were ranting that the money was meant to support his re-election bid.
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by DARLINGTON869(m): 4:49pm On May 03, 2023
Though I never wanted Tinubu to win and neither am I his supporter. However, his firm stance against wike's theatrics is commendable.
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Gaabasky: 4:51pm On May 03, 2023
“You can’t chuckle at me and make a demand. You are the one using the road. I commend your effort. You have to lobby me.”

Read this part.
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by LivingSage: 4:54pm On May 03, 2023
E dey pain
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Old useless Guinean thief.
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Okhuadams(m): 4:55pm On May 03, 2023
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Frontend: 4:58pm On May 03, 2023
Omo this one shok us Tinubu still dey remember nadeco days
If Buhari can rule Nigeria
Tinubu will and anybody can
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Ofunaofu: 5:01pm On May 03, 2023
Realist777:

He worked for a better Nigeria and not Tinubu.
The money he is indirectly asking for is not Tinubu's money but our money.
See the kind of gutless president you people wanted us to have in person of Obi.
Buhari returned 10 billion naira to Yahaya Bello in 2019 and many were ranting that the money was meant to support his re-election bid.

Obi is not the reason we are having this discuss why drag him into it
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by GEEBITE: 5:04pm On May 03, 2023
He is not chartered anywhere in the world. That lie has been busted already.
Alliswell248:

Stop embarrass yourself.
A chartered accountant formerly with Exxon Mobil.
Reduce your hatred.
He never stole anything from your state. His crime according to the ip*b miscreants was that he endorsed Buhari.
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Femidfo: 5:11pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He did not work for Asiwaju, Nigerians worked for Asiwaju.

No
He rigged for Asiwaju!
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Juanmike(m): 5:18pm On May 03, 2023
Dittodat:

Ask Peter Obi the religious fanatical lying SOB.
Namdiot coward Cownu said that Obi has a male Hausa lover. Na Kanu talk am not me.
Go and ask both of them.
Yoi must be gay then
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by toprealman: 5:21pm On May 03, 2023
Lobby you
Are we not supposed to have a system that regulates this?
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Emmanuel909090: 5:25pm On May 03, 2023
I'm lost here
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Desusi: 5:28pm On May 03, 2023
Ofunaofu:

I thought he ensured that Tinubu win Rivers State
Is that why Wike is requesting for this gigantic gift?
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Desusi: 5:31pm On May 03, 2023
FunkyJustice:
We are finished in this country!!!

Is it not Ironical when a trader is steadily rolling out understandable and realistic statistics on how to govern a huge state like Nigeria, then a supposedly first class graduate of accountancy rhetorically asked “na statistics we go chop?”

I ask again,,

Does Emilokan know the meaning of GDP?
For where? He no sabi book now!

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by rigarmortis: 5:31pm On May 03, 2023
You have to lobby me?
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Desusi: 5:33pm On May 03, 2023
Btruth:
.....he will eventually when he get to power. It was only a joke. At least 50% will be refund.
So na shakara? Politicians, you never can know them!
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Bridget95(f): 5:34pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You don't order my Asiwaju around. Wike thinks Asiwaju is like Atiku hmmm
Tinubu and wike will soon quarrel
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Ofunaofu: 5:38pm On May 03, 2023
Desusi:

Is that why Wike is requesting for this gigantic gift?

It's not a gigantic gift

The Nigerian president controls a lot of resources, so that gigantic gift is nothing to a Nigerian president
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Spiff20(m): 5:44pm On May 03, 2023
Wike have started seeing Shege already.
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Dpleaser: 5:45pm On May 03, 2023
U really understand this man called jagban.
He always keep to promises but he'll rather be diplomatic about this one than allowing some jobless criticize him

fredoooooo:
Asiwaju sabi drive these mumunis and obirodents crazy ... Baba wey don already pay for the flyover with lots of other goodies for wike to follow. grin cheesy grin
Tinubu hold these obituarists number, he just dey dial am anyhow he want..
Baba will just give them trivialities to keep talking about while he does the work .. sebi na talkative una wan be , keep on talking and abusing , while he keep winningcheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Hoelujohn: 5:48pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You don't order my Asiwaju around. Wike thinks Asiwaju is like Atiku hmmm
Jagaban himself. You have to negotiate the percentage with him. If you know you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by onuman: 5:49pm On May 03, 2023
Lanretoye:
See the kind of president we are going to have,some very rare and impressive characteristics...some dunce are still shouting drug baron.the way this one is shouting sycophants e be like you just found the meaning,anyway I can see your headache is terminal so Rest In Peace.

In bold. Type of Tinubu urchinss, the most poorly educated lot in Nigeria.
See how a social argument with another became an instrument to wish death to the other.

Alas, Tinubu will not be president of Nigeria, even if he had bought all the judges we have.
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by AdaojoTheUrchin: 5:53pm On May 03, 2023
fredoooooo:
Asiwaju sabi drive these mumunis and obirodents crazy ... Baba wey don already pay for the flyover with lots of other goodies for wike to follow. grin cheesy grin
Tinubu hold these obituarists number, he just dey dial am anyhow he want..
Baba will just give them trivialities to keep talking about while he does the work .. sebi na talkative una wan be , keep on talking and abusing , while he keep winningcheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

You get self-contain for boudillon, na you even drive the billions wey carry the money go Rivers state. Jarbirudeen feeling funky. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Trump's Appointment Of Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian / Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.