Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Nigerian Men, How True Is This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Men, How True Is This? (722 Views)

Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? / I Saw This Somewhere In Osun Today. How True? / White Ladies Turn Prostitutes To Get Drugs From Nigerian Men In Italy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men, How True Is This? by BloomingDale(f): 2:58pm On May 03, 2023
Is it true West African, especially Nigerian men have inferiority complex as described by the comments I saw below?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, How True Is This? by banku: 5:53pm On May 03, 2023
Bloomingdale, I do admire your posts as a very experienced and educated lady. Most of your opponents do not realize that you have been there and done that.

But, of course there is a but. What you quoted is nothing but ignorance from South Africa used to justify zenophobia.

It boils down to women again, taken or attracted by West African men. Whatever Nigerians and other West African men are going through today, does not apply to all of them. Those older than their Youths today were admired all over Africa and the world.

It is now history. It is not what we did for South Africans but "what have you done for me lately".

You know there are still many West African men that are decent and well accomplished. Those who depend on past accomplishments have become the ones engaged in nefarious activities despised at home and abroad. This is the reason for the negative quote and you know it because you are well informed and experienced.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, How True Is This? by BloomingDale(f): 6:23pm On May 03, 2023
banku:
Bloomingdale, I do admire your posts as a very experienced and educated lady. Most of your opponents do not realize that you have been there and done that.

But, of course there is a but. What you quoted is nothing but ignorance from South Africa used to justify zenophobia.

It boils down to women again, taken or attracted by West African men. Whatever Nigerians and other West African men are going through today, does not apply to all of them. Those older than their Youths today were admired all over Africa and the world.

It is now history. It is not what we did for South Africans but "what have you done for me lately".

You know there are still many West African men that are decent and well accomplished. Those who depend on past accomplishments have become the ones engaged in nefarious activities despised at home and abroad. This is the reason for the negative quote and you know it because you are well informed and experienced.

You are right. The writing belongs to a xenophobic South African. I purposely brought it here because I wanted Nigerian men to learn the act of discretion. What the Nigerian man fails to realize is that anytime they insult, berate or degrade their women, it’s actually a reflection of whom they are, and others see it, but them.

They also fail to realize how powerful the woman is spiritually. That is why there is a saying, “You can only rise as far as the woman rises”. The counterfeit white man understands these things, and that is why he uplifts his counterfeit white woman, while the African man continues to murder, rape, abuse and work his woman/wife like a mule, while continually running to the white man’s land for opportunities just to survive.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, How True Is This? by banku: 6:50pm On May 03, 2023
It is very embarrassing to keep on apologizing for African men everywhere. I think even Farakhan has stopped apologizing.

We must accept the blame in Nigeria because of the rat race to make dollars we do not print. It has also affected our ladies because we lack enough examplinary characters. Ladies love men that have their heads proudly on their shoulders but no pity for sorry ass men.

It is hard to think of any community that made trillions and still went south to abject poverty like Nigeria. The time to ask our women to bear with us is slipping away. We are not leveraging the opportunities we had to lift our communities up.

Africans have become the weakest men out of greed for more, not because we lack.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, How True Is This? by JOGICE(m): 4:14am On Dec 26, 2023
banku:
It is very embarrassing to keep on apologizing for African men everywhere. I think even Farakhan has stopped apologizing.

We must accept the blame in Nigeria because of the rat race to make dollars we do not print. It has also affected our ladies because we lack enough examplinary characters. Ladies love men that have their heads proudly on their shoulders but no pity for sorry ass men.

It is hard to think of any community that made trillions and still went south to abject poverty like Nigeria. The time to ask our women to bear with us is slipping away. We are not leveraging the opportunities we had to lift our communities up.

Africans have become the weakest men out of greed for more, not because we lack.
Re: Nigerian Men, How True Is This? by NewDea4: 4:38am On Dec 26, 2023
BloomingDale:
Is it true West African, especially Nigerian men have inferiority complex as described by the comments I saw below?

Straight garbage

SA blacks didn't build their country, the white man did. And they still live wretched lives inspite of the sea of opportunity surrounding them they're mostly shiftless, alcoholic sex maniacs who can't even keep the attention of their own women, who keep running after Igbo men with big dícks and bigger wallets. Y'all stop being delusional and fix up, nothing special about the lot of you!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Keyamo Wants Office Of Ministers Of State Scrapped / Photos Of The Pdp Members That Was Injured By The APC Thugs In The Ogun Tribunal / Wike's Ally Emerges As The Minority Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.