Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Picture: Ijaw Nation Will Get Billions Income From Biafra Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture: Ijaw Nation Will Get Billions Income From Biafra Nation (875 Views)

Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria / IPOB Dissociates Itself From Biafra National Guard (BNG) / Gerry Gogan Obituary: Irish Priest Expelled From Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: Ijaw Nation Will Get Billions Income From Biafra Nation by Tukpa8: 2:58pm On May 03, 2023
The reason Biafrans cannot drink their oil and gas will have to pay Ijaw Nation annually for sea usage.

Biafrans will have to strike a deal with Ijaw Nation to either laid their pipelines through Ijaw Nation or for ships passing through Ijaw Nation to load their Oil.....this deal will added another income to the Ijaw Nation.

So, Ijaw Nation will be the richest black Nation.
Ijaw Nation will take over from nigeria as the giant of africa.

So, we must do everything possible to make sure referendum conducted in nigeria.

Yoruba Nation must free
Ijaw Nation must free.
Biafra Nation must free.

1 Share

Re: Picture: Ijaw Nation Will Get Billions Income From Biafra Nation by BloomingDale(f): 3:08pm On May 03, 2023
They will go through Delta, Rivers, Akwa Ibom or Cross River. Ijaw ain’t getting nothing I promise you, not even 1kobo. Stick to your Bayelsa and Western Delta.

You are just so annoying and I’m not even Igbo.

12 Likes

Re: Picture: Ijaw Nation Will Get Billions Income From Biafra Nation by obiekunie01: 3:18pm On May 03, 2023
Delta is a full part of Igbo nation unless you are telling me that Kaduna Nzeogwu is NOT AND IGBO MAN THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO US WHY THE IGBO NATION SUFFERED FOR THE SIN OF A NON-IGBO MAN.

6 Likes

Re: Picture: Ijaw Nation Will Get Billions Income From Biafra Nation by Fortruth: 3:23pm On May 03, 2023
BloomingDale:
They will go through Delta, Rivers, Akwa Ibom or Cross River. Ijaw ain’t getting nothing I promise you, not even 1kobo. Stick to your Bayelsa and Western Delta.

What does Rivers mean..or Delta… Is that how Africans describe the names of their territories…? “Cross River”… crossing where to where?

Because some Arewa “Generals” that come from states that are historic created some boundaries in the South and were advised by QUeen Eliza dem to name you all nameless names, you fools accepted till date.

‘I’m a Rivers Man”….

FOOLISH NIGGERS

5 Likes

Re: Picture: Ijaw Nation Will Get Billions Income From Biafra Nation by BloomingDale(f): 3:27pm On May 03, 2023
Fortruth:

What does Rivers mean..or Delta… Is that how Africans describe the names of their territories…? “Cross River”… crossing where to where?

Because some Arewa “Generals” that come from states that are historic created some boundaries in the South and were advised by QUeen Eliza dem to name you all nameless names, you fools accepted till date.

‘I’m a Rivers Man”….

FOOLISH NIGGERS

Where are you from, you this foolish boy?

1 Like

Re: Picture: Ijaw Nation Will Get Billions Income From Biafra Nation by Mrfeel: 4:27pm On May 03, 2023
Tukpa8:
The reason Biafrans cannot drink their oil and gas will have to pay Ijaw Nation annually for sea usage.

Biafrans will have to strike a deal with Ijaw Nation to either laid their pipelines through Ijaw Nation or for ships passing through Ijaw Nation to load their Oil.....this deal will added another income to the Ijaw Nation.

So, Ijaw Nation will be the richest black Nation.
Ijaw Nation will take over from nigeria as the giant of africa.

So, we must do everything possible to make sure referendum conducted in nigeria.

Yoruba Nation must free
Ijaw Nation must free.
Biafra Nation must free.

Ijaw nation starts and end in bayelsa grin

8 Likes

Re: Picture: Ijaw Nation Will Get Billions Income From Biafra Nation by Warl0ck: 4:35pm On May 03, 2023
Lol All this ogogoro drinking ijaws wont let us hear word grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Picture: Ijaw Nation Will Get Billions Income From Biafra Nation by tungamaje: 4:55pm On May 03, 2023
It surprises me that many Nigerians are still putting their hope on oil when countries all over the world are moving away from the use of fossil fuel to renewable energy. Just a few days ago, the Lagos State government launched electric buses. Very soon, such buses and cars would flood our markets including tokunbo. It should be a source of concern to even petrol station companies. So let us think beyond our oyel this and that

4 Likes

Re: Picture: Ijaw Nation Will Get Billions Income From Biafra Nation by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:03pm On May 03, 2023
BloomingDale:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

This post cracked me up!

Now our non-Igbo/Ijaw neighbours are beginning to see what Ndigbo are seeing at the hands of these Ijaw Igbo-haters! grin

5 Likes

Re: Picture: Ijaw Nation Will Get Billions Income From Biafra Nation by Tukpa8: 6:45pm On May 03, 2023
Mrfeel:

Ijaw nation starts and end in bayelsa grin
then come and removed us from the our land na
Re: Picture: Ijaw Nation Will Get Billions Income From Biafra Nation by Tukpa8: 6:57pm On May 03, 2023
BloomingDale:

oboy, you are ignorant of geography oo..

If you don't know map, give the map to someone who understand to interpret it for for you.

Ijaws are the ones in delta south,,,,so how will the igbos from delta northern side get access to river from delta?
Ijaws are in rivers south,,how will the igbos in northern side of river state get access to sea? will they removed the Ijaws?
Ijaws are in akwa south,,,how will the igbos from far away abia even get to it?

If you don't know anything, why not quiet and learn
Re: Picture: Ijaw Nation Will Get Billions Income From Biafra Nation by Tukpa8: 7:00pm On May 03, 2023
obiekunie01:
Delta is a full part of Igbo nation unless you are telling me that Kaduna Nzeogwi is NOT AND IGBO MAN THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO US WHY THE IGBO NATION SUFFERED FOR THE SIN OF A NON-IGBO MAN.
the said anioma people are in the delta north,,while Urhobos are in delta centre,,,,,we Ijaws are the ones in delta south where the rivers are......so there is no way anioma will get access to sea.
Re: Picture: Ijaw Nation Will Get Billions Income From Biafra Nation by Tukpa8: 7:03pm On May 03, 2023
Warl0ck:
Lol
All this ogogoro drinking ijaws wont let us hear word grin grin grin
biafra is dot so they will have to pay Ijaw Nation money to access sea

1 Like

Re: Picture: Ijaw Nation Will Get Billions Income From Biafra Nation by Tukpa8: 7:07pm On May 03, 2023
tungamaje:
It surprises me that many Nigerians are still putting their hope on oil when countries all over the world are moving away from the use of fossil fuel to renewable energy. Just a few days ago, the Lagos State government launched electric buses. Very soon, such buses and cars would flood our markets including tokunbo. It should be a source of concern to even petrol station companies. So let us think beyond our oyel this and that
read the post again....... that's why we said biafra Nation will pay Ijaw to make use of their sea ways..

you have to know that Igbos who are trade incline cannot survive on landlocked biafra with sea to do importing and exporting..so they will pay us annually to use our ways.
Re: Picture: Ijaw Nation Will Get Billions Income From Biafra Nation by Tukpa8: 7:09pm On May 03, 2023
PROUDIGBO:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

This post cracked me up!

Now our non-Igbo/Ijaw neighbours are beginning to see what Ndigbo are seeing at the hands of these Ijaw Igbo-haters! grin
quiet,,nobody is seeing nothing except the wicked igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture: Ijaw Nation Will Get Billions Income From Biafra Nation by BloomingDale(f): 7:18pm On May 03, 2023
Re: Picture: Ijaw Nation Will Get Billions Income From Biafra Nation by tungamaje: 7:22pm On May 03, 2023
Tukpa8:
read the post again....... that's why we said biafra Nation will pay Ijaw to make use of their sea ways..

you have to know that Igbos who are trade incline cannot survive on landlocked biafra with sea to do importing and exporting..so they will pay us annually to use our ways.
So are you saying you really want an Ijaw Rep? Because I haven't seen any serious move toward that except your constant online trolling of Igbos

5 Likes

Re: Picture: Ijaw Nation Will Get Billions Income From Biafra Nation by Tukpa8: 7:29pm On May 03, 2023
tungamaje:

So are you saying you really want an Ijaw Rep? Because I haven't seen any serious move toward that except your constant online trolling of Igbos
how do you want it to be serious again?
We have join the suit case for abuja high court for referendum..
We have have submitted letters to british.
We have created our map.
We are still drafting a constitution.

How do you want it to be again?
Re: Picture: Ijaw Nation Will Get Billions Income From Biafra Nation by tungamaje: 7:36pm On May 03, 2023
Tukpa8:
how do you want it to be serious again?
We have join the suit case for abuja high court for referendum..
We have have submitted letters to british.
We have created our map.
We are still drafting a constitution.

How do you want it to be again?
Sorry for that, didn't know you have gone that far. I wish you well. I am Igbo and would be happy to have Ijaw Nation neighbours

5 Likes

Re: Picture: Ijaw Nation Will Get Billions Income From Biafra Nation by Tukpa8: 7:38pm On May 03, 2023
BloomingDale:
have you seen the people you defending attacking you again just because you mentioned rivers, delta cross river even to their favour.......you are still blind,,very soon u go understand who igbos be....and una go understand why we Ijaws dey dislike dem....we called them nama ama abu meaning people of animal kingdom,,, because they behave like animals..
Why will they forced people into their biafra without the people consent? na we Ijaws dey save d whole niger delta people,,,,if not igbos would have invade all your Communities and enforced biafra on you...but because the fear of Ijaws is what keeping them back,, because we never give to them
Re: Picture: Ijaw Nation Will Get Billions Income From Biafra Nation by Tukpa8: 7:44pm On May 03, 2023
tungamaje:

Sorry for that, didn't know you have gone that far. I wish you well. I am Igbo and would be happy to have Ijaw Nation neighbours
thank you very much.....I love statement like this.....not like ipob people who will hear this and start getting angry
I like your kind,,if it was only people like you in Igbo, no one will dislike igbos...but the greedy ipob caused this level of dislike on the igbo Nation with their by force attachment.

Meanwhile, you can watch this video to confirm some of Ijaw Republic moves
https://www.facebook.com/100091997313686/posts/pfbid024ZYkcB9iJ2avr1UYbz4n8m2mWsuizd72YQs5mSgFjhTa2e2KcPhtBLd63KphH3Dpl/?app=fblhttps://www.facebook.com/100091997313686/posts/pfbid024ZYkcB9iJ2avr1UYbz4n8m2mWsuizd72YQs5mSgFjhTa2e2KcPhtBLd63KphH3Dpl/?app=fbl
Re: Picture: Ijaw Nation Will Get Billions Income From Biafra Nation by nazicartel(m): 7:56pm On May 03, 2023
Tukpa8:
biafra is dot so they will have to pay Ijaw Nation money to access sea
which of the sea are you even talking about?. Is Ogoni Ijaw too?... Because from Rivers it's only Ogoni they will have to settle for easy access to sea

4 Likes

Re: Picture: Ijaw Nation Will Get Billions Income From Biafra Nation by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:58pm On May 03, 2023
tungamaje:

One the reason I think otedola sold his oil firm and went into electricity
Re: Picture: Ijaw Nation Will Get Billions Income From Biafra Nation by BloomingDale(f): 8:22pm On May 03, 2023
Tukpa8:
have you seen the people you defending attacking you again just because you mentioned rivers, delta cross river even to their favour.......you are still blind,,very soon u go understand who igbos be....and una go understand why we Ijaws dey dislike dem....we called them nama ama abu meaning people of animal kingdom,,, because they behave like animals..
Why will they forced people into their biafra without the people consent? na we Ijaws dey save d whole niger delta people,,,,if not igbos would have invade all your Communities and enforced biafra on you...but because the fear of Ijaws is what keeping them back,, because we never give to them

I’ve told them several times on this forum that no Niger Delta will go with them to their Biafra. Abi they will force you into their Biafra to be ruled by Simon Ekpa? Please gimme a break and stop all this childish thread.
Re: Picture: Ijaw Nation Will Get Billions Income From Biafra Nation by obiekunie01: 9:32pm On May 03, 2023
Tukpa8:
the said anioma people are in the delta north,,while Urhobos are in delta centre,,,,,we Ijaws are the ones in delta south where the rivers are......so there is no way anioma will get access to sea.

you are very free to be delusional sir.

when the time comes we shall see.

2 Likes

Re: Picture: Ijaw Nation Will Get Billions Income From Biafra Nation by Tukpa8: 9:43pm On May 03, 2023
obiekunie01:

you are very free to be delusional sir.

when the time comes we shall see.
ok..we will be waiting for you people
Re: Picture: Ijaw Nation Will Get Billions Income From Biafra Nation by Tukpa8: 9:48pm On May 03, 2023
BloomingDale:

I’ve told them several times on this forum that no Niger Delta will go with them to their Biafra. Abi they will force you into their Biafra to be ruled by Simon Ekpa? Please gimme a break and stop all this childish thread.
quiet lady, I am telling them what they should have in mind
Re: Picture: Ijaw Nation Will Get Billions Income From Biafra Nation by Tukpa8: 9:50pm On May 03, 2023
nazicartel:
which of the sea are you even talking about?. Is Ogoni Ijaw too?... Because from Rivers it's only Ogoni they will have to settle for easy access to sea
Ogoni doesn't have direct access to sea... Ogoni too wil have to cross Ijaw, before they see sea

(1) (Reply)

You Said You Will Come Out Today, But I Came To Abuja, And You Were Nowhere -Dok / Davido Surprises His Security Guard With A Tray Of Gift Worth Million / What Can 8000 Naira Do For A Nigerian Family In A Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.