Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,482 members, 7,958,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:41 PM

Who Knows About Scrap Phones Panel/Board Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Knows About Scrap Phones Panel/Board Business? (772 Views)

Dead Phones Panel Scrap Is Needed In Large Quantity.its Very Urgent / Who Knows About Cargo Business? / Who Knows About Forever Living Products? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows About Scrap Phones Panel/Board Business? by dav8id(m): 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2011
just recently,i was 2gether with a friend who is a gsm technician,and a guy work in and demand to buy a scrap phones panel/boad.he agree to pay my friend #100 for each,after a while another person came in and agree to pay #120 each. PLS ANYONE WITH THE IDEA OF THE BIZ,IE HOW MUCH HIGHER PRICE TO SELL PHONE SCRAPS ?OR HOW THE BUSINESS WORK?
Re: Who Knows About Scrap Phones Panel/Board Business? by happyday: 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2011
Why not ask your GSM Technician friend?
Re: Who Knows About Scrap Phones Panel/Board Business? by dav8id(m): 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2011
my friend also hav no idea about the stuf,that day was the firstime him and others gsm technician knew about the stuf

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of The Dangers Of Cashless Society / . / Project Inspire: 5 Minutes To Change The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.